.......

I Got Nothing

Changmin's P.O.V

I have had three cups of coffee. I have apologized numerous time. The sun is coming up, shows we have been up all night. We both know where this is going. It is really over? Can we really call it goodbye?

I should say something. Would it change your mind?

Maybe maybe I could buy a little more time but i have nothing. No magic words to stop your leaveing to end this hurt. Im just blank. Staring into space. Praying to please please let me think of something.

Because i have nothing. I watch you as you start packing your bags. You looked at your ring, slowly slipped it off. Carefully laid it on our bed.

I should pick it up, and get down on my knees and tell you what you want to hear and give you what need to stop you from leaveing.

But i have nothing.

Your almost at the door. You stop and turn around, your eyes are begging me to please say something right now, but i have nothing to stop your leaveing. I am blank.

Junsu P.O.V

I am standing in the kitchen leaning trying to talk to you about US but you just sat there not saying anything to me. I asked you if you still loved me. My heart broke because you stayed silent.

You still sat there saying nothing but looking at me with loving eyes. I know you love me, but i need to hear you say you love me. I can read it in your face but i need to hear it.

I go to our room I start to pack my things, the tears start to pour uncontrolably.

you follow me to the room, I have a glimpse of hope that you will say something. Again you say nothing.

I have a my bag ready and as i go to pick it up from the bed i look down at my ring, i pull it off and lay it on our bed.

You stand in the doorway i stare at you and still nothing. You look like you have so much to say but nothing is coming out you are just as broken but you show nothing. My heart keeps breaking because what i want to hear can't leave you mouth.

I walk past you down the stairs to the door I am ready to go but i stop, and turn around and with my eyes i am begging you to say something. You still say nothing.

When I turn around and open the door, I hear a thud.

I turn around and gasp when I see you on your knees tears pouring. I drop my bag and kneel in front of you and I hug you.

You cry in my arms and after a little bit, I hear " I am sorry, I love you and I can't stand the thought of actually losing you I can't imagine a day go by without you by my side. I apologize for making your heart hurt. I promise you that I will not forget to tell you everyday that I love you.'

I look at you and smile i cry more and hug you and kiss you because you finally said what i needed from you. " Thank you, Changmin I love you."