Chapter 6

Always Be Mine
JUNHO POV
I immediately got up from bed after not seeing her at my side. I looked at the clock on the side table. It was already 9:30 am. I mentally hit myself for falling asleep. I noticed the note and a necklace on the table. I got both and started to unfold the note.


By the time you read this, maybe I'm on my way to China.



I folded the note back and started running out of the room. I reached her room and knocked until someone unlocked the door. It revealed the sleepy Taeyeon, "Please tell me where Hyoyeon is. I need to know!" Taeyeon became wide awake after I asked her.

"What time is it?" she looked at her wrist watch and her eyes became wide. "Oh my, I forgot it was today. She's probably on the airplane now. Mianhae, but her flight was scheduled an hour ago. You can never make it even if you go after her now." she said in a low voice, sympathizing.

I lowered my head. Hopes disappeared, and nothing left to me now. "At least try calling her. I'm sure she's not going to answer it if I call. Please," I begged. She just nod.

"I'll let you know if she answered."
=========================

I was on the beach as I continued reading her letter.


By the time you read this, maybe I'm on my way to China.

Mianhae if I couldn't say goodbye to you in person. Please try to understand. It was hard enough for me to do so. I left along with this letter is my necklace. It symbolizes my heart, and please take a look at what's inside it. My true message is on the locket; the message that I've been wanting to tell you but I was a coward to do so. Sorry if you get to know my feelings this way.
It's all yours now.
You can do whatever you want to do with it. Again, you're now its owner.
Throw it if you want to.

Again, Mianhada~


=========================

"AHH!!!" He screamed out of frustration. He screamed his heart out after reading her letter.

He held in his fist the necklace she mentioned on her letter. Throw it if you want, it's yours now.

He punched the air, but didn't let the necklace go.

He opened his fist, and stare at the small heart shaped locket on his palm. He opened it and found himself surprised on what it revealed.

It was his picture.

He remembered so well when it was taken. It was her 19th birthday, and they celebrated it in amusement park. She asked him to have a picture of him. He agreed, and let him took a photo of him in all smile. In the other side of it, instead of a picture, it was a message 'Forever in my Heart' was seen. His tears threatened to fall but he tried to hold it in. He closed the locket and felt the rough part of it's back. He turned it around and saw the words that he didn't notice earlier. 3 meaningful words. 3 words that he wanted to tell her.

3 words which says I Love You

He held the necklace. He believed what his heart wanted to believe. She'll come back someday. She'll be back to my life again