Don't Bother

Touch

 

Sweat tracing the curve of his nose, Kyungsoo observes Jongin from afar. His breath sinks and Kyungsoo feels strangely enchanted by the way Jongin’s lips move, the melody of his voice tickling at Kyungsoo’s bones. It’s incredible, how his mind drifts to Jongin so easily, so painfully. He sees him from the corner of his eyes, repressing breathless sighs and eye smiles because if Jongin notices him, then maybe, maybe he won’t be able to control himself.

Jongin’s there, eyes lost and mind troubled, but when he sees him, the world spins and Jongin spins along. Their gazes meet and for a lingering pause all Kyungsoo can see is Jongin’s bottomless eyes on him and it feels awfully good. Maybe it’s wrong, but anything about Jongin is right. From the way he whispers his deepest thoughts to his ear at night, when he’s hardly aware and Jongin’s thighs rest on top of his, to the way Jongin’s warmth runs through his veins every time they kiss, to Jongin’s soft and desperate hands on his sides screaming for release.

“Everybody’s leaving, we’ll have some fun,” is what Jongin says to him, his gaze piercing and his words alluring.

Perhaps Kyungsoo has lost his mind, has lost it a long, long time ago, between tender friction and lip bites, or maybe somewhere in between, but it doesn’t matter at all because his trail of thought is lead by Jongin, and Jongin only.

“You know I love it when you’re loving me,” Kai utters softly, the tones of his words tracing Kyungsoo like vines, firmly planting themselves in every undiscovered portion of his soul until they reach the very center of his being and it – it hurts. “Just follow, I’ll lead you.”

And Kyungsoo believes Jongin is beautiful, in every wrong and twisted way beautiful.

 

I wanna kiss you underneath the stars