Those Were the Days.

I'm Still Here.

It was a rainy day that day. Taemin was slowly making his way down the cobblestone path with flowers in his hands. 

May 25th. The day SHINee first debuted. It was so memorable. Taemin reached the 4 headstones and sat under the old oak tree. He slowly passed out the flowers. "Hey guys. Long time no see." Taemin said when he was finished. It had been so long since they last saw eachother.

"Ever since SHINee broke up, it's been very awkward." Taemin said scratching his knee. 

"How has JongKey been lately?" Minnie said laughing. He could feel everyone's presence. He missed them a lot. 

He knew that it would eventually happen. Everyone does it right? He came every year on May 25 just to see them. He really grew close to them..

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taemin had some good conversation with all of them. He sat closest to his lover, Minho. He had brought some chicken for Onew and flowers for JongKey. It started to rain again. But the oak tree sheltered them. 

 

Minnie looked at everyone's faces. They were so happy to be together again. Why did they even break up? 

He couldn't believe how much time had gone by. Almost 40 years. He wanted to be together again so bad. He couldn't help but let out a few tears. They all did. 

 

Taemin hadn't noticed the time. "Oh, it's almost 3am. I must be going guys. Saranghaeyo." he said as he slowly got up. 

A few more tears came as he left them once more. 
"Until next year.." he whispered. 

 

A few months had passed until Taemin was finally with all of the guys again. Playing one last concert. Together. 

 

This is the happiest they've all been. 

 

Taemin was there. Another headstone in the ground. Laying next to Minho. SHINee will forever be together. No matter what. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N sorry this is REEAALLLYYY short. Just thought of it and had to write it. :3 Thanks for reading it! :D