cracks of my broken heart

cracks of my broken heart

Cracks of my broken heart.

“lets take a break hyukkie” donghae said. He and his lover, eunhyuk was at the school garden. it’s lunch time and donghae brought him to the garden because he has something to tell to his lover.

“what do you mean hae?” eunhyuk hugged donghae’s hand lovely.

“ let’s take a break from our relationship for a while..”

Eunhyuk stared at his lover sadly, truly he was hurt when donghae said that. “why?” he asked weakly. He held donghae’s hand tightly like he didn’t want to let donghae go.

“ I need a time for myself.. I mean. . we— I need some time to think about our relationship”

Eunhyuk’s bit his lips, tears streamed down on his cheek

“what’s wrong with our relationship? You don’t love me anymore?” he sobbed

Donghae looked at his lover sadly, he was hurt too. But he really need a time, times to mend his mistake, their relationship.

“it’s not like that hyukkie.. please I just need a time to mend our relationship”
eunhyuk looked down. “ okay.. if that’s what you want. Hae.. if you want to be free, just say that to me. I’m not going to stand in your way. Though I really want you to stay with me, and.. take care” he said

~*~*~

Since that day, they acted like a stranger, they just nodded their head as a greeting when they met.

Donghae busied himself since he is the president of a student council, he was patrolled like usual when he saw eunhyuk was walking with so many books in his hand. He could see how hard eunhyuk walked because he couldn’t see his way.

he was confused whether he should help him or not, but when he saw eunhyuk almost fell , he approached him and took some books from him, he didn’t even greet eunhyuk and just kept walking to the library living eunhyuk stared at his back following him behind.

“thanks” eunhyuk said. Donghae just gave him a nod as reply and left.

~*~*~

It was a day of school festival, and as a student council donghae was so busy, he stayed at school since yesterday because he have to prepare everything and made sure that it’s all in its place.

He felt his stomach grumbled, actually he didn’t eat well. He just eat some biscuit yesterday and he skipped a breakfast today. He held on to the wall because he suddenly felt so dizzy. He closed his eyes and breath heavily.

Donghae opened his eyes when he felt someone tapped his shoulder, he was so shocked when he found eunhyuk there and gave him a strawberry bun. He was about to ask ‘why’  but eunhyuk already left.

He stared at the bun in his hand. He was so confused.. his heart feels so warm when he knew eunhyuk still care for him.

“donghae! Can you help me here?” donghae heard someone called him. He put the bun on his pocket. And ran to his friend.

~*~*~

The festival finally ended, but donghae couldn’t rest yet, he have to handle everything and gathered the crew for the evaluation . donghae walked to his president’s room to bring some stuff. When he suddenly felt around him was spinning, he was so dizzy and almost out when someone grabbed his hand.

He looked up to see eunhyuk held him with teary eyes, eunhyuk brought him to the school clinic.

“hyukjae..” donghae said weakly. He laying on the bed and closed his eyes trying to ease the dizziness,

Seeing donghae like that, eunhyuk cried really hard.

“didn’t I tell you to take care of yourself HAE!!”  he was so hurt seeing donghae like this, his body getting thinner and he was sure that donghae skipped his meal. It was him after all who always remind donghae to eat.

“Look at you! You have to rest!! “ eunhyuk sobbed , “ do you know that I’m so worried?!”

Donghae just kept quiet. He didn’t even say a word. And it makes eunhyuk so miserable.

He stared at donghae for the last time, before he left him, eunhyuk thought that donghae didn’t want eunhyuk to be here..

~*~*~

It was a rainy night, and his parents not at home. Eunhyuk watched the some boring show on the TV, he was so bored. And being alone in the house makes him scared. Usually donghae would come and stayed with him in the situation like this.

It was 11 P.M when he heard someone knocked , it scares him, who will come at a time like this?

Eunhyuk walked and opened the door, he was so shocked to find donghae outside all wet and drunk.

“Hae..”

Donghae looked up with sorrow and pain on his eyes, he hugged eunhyuk so tight.

“I missed you. I miss you, I miss you..” donghae kept muttering those words to eunhyuk until he passed out.

Morning came, donghae woke up with a great headache, he groaned painfully. He looked to his side only to find eunhyuk sleep beside him while holding his hand tightly.

He stared at the love of his live, the person he love so much. Donghae caressed eunhyuk’s cheek lovingly. He smiled when eunhyuk opened his eyes.

Donghae hugged him so tight telling him how much he suffered without eunhyuk in his side.

“I can’t live without you hyukkie.. I can’t” he said with a tears on his cheek.

“hae..”

“I love you.. I love you so much hyukkie I’m sorry”

“hae..”

“I’m sorry hyukkie, I was so stupid, please forgive me.. I love you so much” eunhyuk kissed donghae on the lips

“I love you too hae..”

Eunhyuk hugged donghae tight, he said it’s okay as long as donghae come back with him now. As long as donghae still loving him.

Donghae cried endlessly, he told the reason why he suddenly came with the idea to take a break with their relationship. It’s because he want to fully took care his sick father, he was so sad when he found out that his father is dying, it makes donghae think that he was a bad child for not taking care his father, not staying beside him.

But when he apart from eunhyuk, he felt so miserable, he feels like he was dying too without eunhyuk beside him. His father could see how suffered his son too, he told donghae that he should go back to his lover, embrace him  because as a father he was sad to see his son so hurt, he want him to be happy too.

He could die peacefully when he know that his son is happy ..

Donghae realized how important eunhyuk in his life.

Eunhyuk cried when he heard the reason from donghae, he didn’t know that donghae was suffered.

“I love you hae.. please don’t leave me again.” He sobbed.

Donghae kissed eunhyuk’s head, forehead, eyes, cheeks, nose and finally the lips.

“ I promised hyukkie.. I promise.. I love you..”

I  love you..

 

A/N: in a rush .. so forgive me for some errors. it's still UNBETA-ED my beta reader is still busy