Must Be Easy to Forget . (( 반드시 잊기 쉬운 . ))

Must Be Easy to Forget . (( 반드시 잊기 쉬운 . ))

( Minho's POV )

The battered roof coated in snow, the boring day's of summer, the words I practice in front of the mirror " I love you " echo around me. I'm afraid, afraid you'll leave me, ignore me, tossed me aside when I gave you my everything. My words, can't you think of them as the wind, softly hitting your face on a windy Autumn day ? Awkwardly hugging you, knowing, feeling, you where with someone else. I must look despicable, egoistic, but can't you see I've turned like this because of you ... ?

I quickly closed the notebook when hearing footsteps  rush into my room. Taemin peaked in and quickly slipped inside closing the door behind him. Eyeing me from afar I couldn't help but think he just wanted me for . He skipped over, pulling the collar from m shirt up to be eye-to-eye.

" You look tasty today, " he whispered, bitting the lower part of my lip. I quickly pushed him off and turned the other way to hide the blood boiling on my face.

" Eh, you've rejected me all this week, why ? " he asked, leaning over to catch my eye, but I simple turned the other way and stood.

" I'm hungry," I replied, heading out the room and into the noisy living room where, everyone sat occupied with a mindless task. Jinki Hyung ate away all the left over chicken from yesterday, while Key Eomma painted the toe nails of sleepy Jonghyun Hyung. I made my way around them and out the door, taking a deep breathe in, and spotting some of the EXO members.

" Annyeong Hyung, " Jong-In ( Kai ) exclaimed, rushing over. I quickly glared through the night lights, envying him.

" Is Taemin home ? " he asked, pressing his lips together in hope. I nodded and gestured him he was inside. He quickly bowed and rushed inside to meet him. If it wasn't me satisfying Taemin, I wouldn't think twice knowing it'd be Jong-In. After hours of roaming around in the empty lots of the many rooms, I made my way back, hoping he wouldn't still be there.

I stepped inside, and into the hallway where echo's of moans and giggles filtered the air. Stopping a few feet away from Taemin's door I heard them, appreciating one another in their company. Envy is what I had, and a great amount of it, but I couldn't be with him knowing this is what he did. Yes, I'd agree to this, but now everything slowly is sinking in.

Idiot. Idiot. Idiot.

Those where the only words that described the person I was, I am. Jong-In quietly came out, bumping and throwing me a flustered yet innocent look.

" I'm So-"

" I wasn't listening, I happened to stop by," I stopped him from going any further. I gave him a quick waves and proceeded to my room. I tore around the room, rampaging on my own things, and ruining the image of the happy " couple " I was. They came in trying to stop the monster that I became, and all it took where a few words from his mouth to calm me down.

" I'm sorry," Taemin mumbled, wrapping slim long arms around my waist. He knew, somewhere deep inside him that it was because of him I was like this, though all he could do is apologize.

Apology accepted ... apology accepted ...