It pays off

It pay's off

It was a normal Saturday, and both Ryeowook and Donghae were home alone bored as their lovers worked filming a show.

“I’m bored,” Donghae replied glancing over to his dongsae.

“So, what shall we do hyung?” Ryeowook asked curiously. Donghae closed his eyed thinking of all who were home. Suddenly a smile graced his lips making Ryeowook shiver.

“Sungmin hyung and Kyu should be home, ne?” he asked as Ryeowook nodded. The two mentioned were actually in the kitchen at that very moment drinking wine.

“Okay hyung, so what do we do?” Ryeowook asked a spark of mischief in his eyes. Donghae smiled before telling him to follow his lead. The Kyumin couple would have to pass them to get to their room. Ryeowook suddenly yelped as Donghae’s lips crushed against his. He tried to back away, but Donghae held him still as footsteps entered the room.

“Donghae, what are you doing?” Sungmin yelped his mouth hanging open as his eyes bulged out. Kyuhyun stood beside him with a confused look, weren’t they dating Yesung and Hyukjae?

“Ah, Sungmin hyung, Kyu,” Ryeowook moaned as Donghae began on his neck.

“Ryeowook, Donghae answer me what are you doing?” Sungmin asked again, this time his face showing disgust at the acts before him.

“What’s it look like hyung,” Donghae smirked eyeing the two before him.

“How can we know if we are improving if we don’t try our skills on others?” Ryeowook asked innocently.

“Browh? Kim Ryeowook stop right now, same for you Lee Donghae!” Sungmin snapped his face showing anger. Kyu moved uneasily on his two feet as the hyung’s on the couch eyed him.

“How about it Kyu-Kyu, do you want to join us?” Ryeowook asked spreading his legs and ing his pants. Sungmin looked like he would murder the eternal maknae as Kyuhyun walked forward.

“Aish, don’t you dare!” Sungmin snarled pulling the boy back.

“You can join to hyung,” Donghae smiled easing his hand inside Ryeowook’s pants.

“Browh, no way Kyu get your back here!” Sungmin yelped trying to pull his boyfriend back to him.

“But hyung, it feels so good.” Ryeowook smiled. Sungmin bawked as Kyuhyun sat beside the two. Ryeowook quickly began kissing and teasing the boy making Sungmin red faced.

“Ani,” Sungmin yelled rushing forward. Both Donghae and Ryeowook suddenly latched onto Kyuhyun pulling and tugging him between them and Sungmin. Suddenly Kyu began pleading and twisting his legs.

“Kyu-Kyu, are you okay?” Ryeowook laughed as Kyuhyun made a strange face.

“Get off me,” he begged only to be ignored, in favor of the vicious tug a war game. The screams and laughs of his hyung’s made him uneasy as he felt the turning of his guts. It was coming and he was powerless to stop it.

“Please let me go hyung’s,” Kyuhyun pleaded growing desperate. Once again no one paid attention making Kyuhyun panic. Any second, he would be the laughing stock of the room.

“Please hyung’s, let me go!” Kyu tried again before he felt the warm wet feeling itch between his legs. He groaned in embarrassment as he heard the others leap away. He sunk to the ground embarrassed, covering his face. Ryeowook was apologizing as Donghae tried to hide his laugh. His cheeks burned with embarrassment as strong arms wrapped around him, pulling him from the room.

“It’s okay Kyu, I’ve got you.” Sungmin’s voice whispered as they entered their shared room. Sungmin quickly grabbed a change of clothes before ordering him to head to the bathroom. Once Kyuhyun entered with his clothes, he heard Sungmin head to the living room. A few moments later, he heard Donghae and Ryeowook getting yelled at. Sometimes being the maknae and Sungmin’s lover paid off.