Chapter 1

Instagram

I've been with YG Entertainment for more that a year now. I was lucky enough to be able to join the company as a trainee and now we are about to debut.

 

 

 

 

I was busy rehearsing for our upcoming debut when President Yang came inside the room, he was closely followed by a boy. He looks so lanky with an avarage height. He was wearing baggy clothers and a bennie. I wonder if he is not feeling hot. It's summer for crying out loud.

 

 

 

 

I went to where my bag was located to sit and drink some water. Since last week President Yang has been introducing new trainees. I think this has something to do the company producing a new group which would debut sometime next year. I know that he has been training some boys secretly to avoid leaks of what his plans for the group's concept would be. He did the same to us, only introducing us to the rest of the family earlier this year.

 

 

 

 

"Listen, this is Jiyong, he will be with us from now on." President Yang said while tapping the guy named Jiyong's shoulder.

 

 

 

 

"Anyeonghaseyo eorobun! My name is Kwon Jiyong, please take care of me." He then bowed in front of us,

 

 

 

"Jiyong here will be the leader of the new group that the company will be introducing, He will also be the one incharge of composing songs for the group. He will be joined by Seunghyun, Seungri, Daesung and Youngbae." 

 

 

 

I looked at him and went back on fixing the contents of my bag. I don't usually talk even around with YGE people. I only started to talk to the girls of my group and to Dongwook who is one of our sunbeas too.

 

 

 

 

 

"Dara who are you  paired with this week?" I heard President Yang asked.

 

 

 

We have this weekly activity at work were we are paired with another memeber of the family. It might be with a dancer or a manager, this is to allow as to be comfortable with one another. Last week I was paired with Seunghyun. This morning I wasn't able to pick out my partner from the fish bowl since I was running late.

 

 

 

 

"I haven't picked my partner yet sajangnim." 

 

 

 

 

 

"Then you would be Jiyong's partner this week. I have to go. Go back to what you were doing. Girls I would have a meeting with you sometime this week to talk about you upcoming debut." He then left us. Everyone welcomed Jiyong. Then went back to what we were doing earlier.

 

 

 

 

 

I went to the water dispenser to fill my tumbler with water. Jiyong came to me and asked.

 

 

 

 

 

"So what am I supposed to do now Dara?"

 

 

 

 

 

"It's noona to you dongsaeng." I walked back to where my bag is located. From the corner of my eye I saw Jiyong looking confused.

 

 

 

 

"Are you serious? You look so young!"

 

 

 

 

 

"Looks can be decieving dongsaeng." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Well then noona do you have an instagram account?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

What the hell?! What does instagram has to do with my life and his?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

++++++

 

Hello there. This will be a short story. Please don't expect to much. :)