The Door

Yobeosaeyo??

Knock! Knock!

"Hmph??"JiYeon streching her body and look at her watch.

"6pm?"

"6PM!!"

"Oh My!! I forgot to buy Laksa noodles. I think the stall might close up right now.
Ouch! my back~ I should't slept on the floor" still feeling sleepy, she now tried to search for her house shoe and headed to wet room.

As she organizes her steps to the wet room..

Knock! Knock!

"Is she sleeping? Probably she could't hear me? I should.."at that moment Jun's hand flying in the air and folded into fist to bang the old wood door harder than before.


Jun:KNOCK!

Jun:KNOCK!

Jun:BANG! *hmph? sound weird?*

JiYeon:OUCH!

JiYeon:YAH!*this guy!!*

Jun:AH?!*oh oh, better run before she mad*

JiYeon:YOU!*you gonna pay for this*pointed to jun's face**

Jun:SORRY! BYE!

Jun:DOOM!*hurts hurts~~*

"Hmm~" she sighed, slowly walked out from the door and step down the small stairs  toward Jun.

Jun accidently tripped when he started to run away from JiYeon.

"Are you okay!" she offer a help and held out her hand to help him up.

"Thank you darling" he took her hand and jumped*must took opportunity,HEHE*  giving her an evil smile thus, then ran away with while grabbed JiYeon wrist.

"Hey! Stop! Where are taking me! I dont want thieves to come into my house!! Let me go!!" JiYeon struggled to escaped from his gribbed but failed.

*While running, he turn his head to you and showing his beautiful white smile(yesterday he went to dentist)*

"Don't worry,nothing will be stolen from your house,dont you remembered you got all the thing inside the moving truck!

Now lets get our stomach full!!"*while saying it, Jun hold up JiYeon wrist to the air and scream in joy*