The last member of Yano's group

Kizuna (Bond between us)

 

5

            The most awaited event in Yama Gakuen was sport festival.It included Judo, Karate, Kendo, Kyudo (archery) and Aikido.This will be participated by the twelve groups. The winning team will receive big amount of money.

Last year, Yano’s team took the first place but they recently lost one group member so their winning possibility had decreased. 

~Yano’s Group~

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTNkQ5TpXfdPIE5rJ6YZa3Jin Akanishi- Good in Judo. His family owns the most popular drug store in the country. YuiAragaki is the current image model of their company (esp. in cosmetics). Their name is best known as one of the 12 council members in Tama.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR1_byZ_VNPcVYZueMz5bHHaruma Miura- Good in Karate. His family manages an Automaker Company and also belongs in the clan’s council. He is number one in equestrian club but he quits after Yano accepts him in the group.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTrjQAEo76lrVvtx8j10PZRina Sawajiri – Good in Aikido.She is the most popular girl in school. Her mother is a good fashion designer while her father belongs in the council.

 

                                          Yamapi Fujimiya- Good in Kendo. He recently moved in India.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-qMSWbWBvA18otjuRfwDYano MatsumotoKnows all Japanese martial arts, especially Kyudo. He is the son of the clan’s present master, the owner of Yama Gakuen.

 

“Yano, what’s your plan?” asked Haruma, one of Yano’s group members.  “How can we join sport fest if we’re only four?” 

 “The sports fest will be next month but we are still lack of members” said Jin putting down the book he was reading.

“Are we going to ask Chen in our group?” asked Rina.

Yano answered immediately. “Of course not! She’s no good in archery and I hate her Chinese style of martial arts.”

“Then who will complete our team?” asked Haruma.

“Don’t under estimate me” said Yano, showy. “I convinced him to return”

The comeback of Yano’s other member were no longer a secret from Shun. He told us (Mao, Maki, Nino) the news. “Yes, Yamapi Fujimiya will be here later”

“Yamapi, who is he?” asked Nino.

“He is part of Yano’s group” Shun introduced.  I thought he’ll stay in India for good but it seems that Yano forced him to return.”

“I don’t think Yano forced him.” said Maki flashing a smile.

Nino noticed it. “Wow, you’re smiling” he was amazed.

After an hour, Yamapi arrived. Almost everybody wanted to see him, even me. “Hey, that guy…I know him” I said as I saw Yamapi Fujimiya.

“Nino, Nino!” I called my brother but can’t see him anywhere. I got frightened.

*

“What?” exclaimed Yano after hearing the words of Yamapi.  They were in the Cafeteria.

“You heard me, I said I’m quitting the group” said Yamapi.

“Are you a coward or what…? Why all of a sudden?” asked Yano, bothered.

“Yano, calm down” said Haruma.  “For sure Yamapi has a reason, right Yamapi?”

“Yeah, tell it to us” Rina requested.

Yamapi remained quiet.

Since everybody was waiting, Jin decided to talk.

“It happens before Yamapi went in India” Jin started.  “There’s a guy outside Tama, who beat him in ONE blow.”

[Flash back]

Jin with some body guards saw Yamapi lying and helped him.

[End of Flash back]

“Why didn’t you tell this to us?” Yano was still disgusted.

“How can I tell a shameful experience?” answered Yamapi. “I thought I’m already skilled but when I met that guy, I felt so much humiliation.”

“Do you know who is he? Is he a part of Yamato?” asked Haruma.

“Yeah, the way how he moved was evidence that he belongs in our Clan” said Yamapi. “That’s why I want to find him and join his club.”

His words intensified Yano’s ear. “You cannot do this, I won’t allow you to quit!”

*

            I went to cafeteria to take a single glance-with Yamapi.  I wasn’t wrong…I knew him.

[Flash back]

“Gomen Nee-chan!” cried Nino after I save him from the bullies. Her face looked frail. HE felt really sorry for what had happened so I faced him.

“Listen, Nino.” I said “Protecting you is not a problem. Remember, I’m your sister… and beside your personality now is much better.”

 Nino didn’t understand my last words but I know this way he felt better.  

 “Let’s hurry!” I said not looking on my way so I bumped a tall handsome guy. It was Yamapi. “G-Gomen!”

 He just gave a stange look, before walking away.

I felt releif,  then I saw a hairpin  “What a cute hair pin,” I said picking it up. Tha guy dropped it.

 “Wait, tall guy!!! You dropped this hair pin.” I called.

 He looked back.  “Just throw it.”

 “Throw? Are you serious? This is elegant.” 

“It’s already a trash. Throw it!”

 “If that the case, can I keep this beautiful hair pin?”

My last words were a mistake.The guy got mad “I SAID TRHROW IT! CAN’T YOU UNDERSTAND?!” he shouted.

Good thing no body was there, only the poster of the popular commercial model, Yui Aragaki.

Yamapi was getting closer, seemed serious to hurt me.

 “Stop!” cried Nino.  “If you're planning to hurt my sister, please don't do it, I’m begging you”

Yamapi didn't  listen. He chocked me all of the sudden using his bare hand.

Seeing that, Nino heard strange voices… and then he switched unconsciously. 

**

“Nino, don’t do that!” I hugged him…if he didn''t stop, he might kill the guy. Suddenly, he lost the scary aura.

“Nee-chan, what happened?-Hey, what happened to this guy, who hurt him?”

[End of Flash back]

*

“That girl…” said Yamapi as she saw me.

I ran away immediately.

            “Wait! Come back!” called Yamapi standing up.

            “That’s Mao, do you know her?” asked Rina.

            “I need to follow her, she know that guy” said Yamapi.

            “You can’t catch her by just following, I have an idea” Jin suggested.

            The group went in the broadcasting room and used the voice of Yano. “Students of Yama Gakuen, Listen! We need Mao Matsuzawa. Bring her to us!”

            The announcement was heard by everybody.

            “What’s the meaning of this?” asked Shun. He wanted to know what’s happening.

            “Mao!” called Maki. They found me being interrogate.

            Mao- nee chan!” called Nino.

Yamapi looked at him. “It’s you…” 

I ran to covered Nino. “Listen, Mr. Yamapi…” I started. “My brother has a multiple personality disorder.  He was in his 2nd personality when he defeats you. I’m begging you, please forgive him…He didn’t mean to hit you.”

Nino was confused. As well as the students who were present that time. 

I expected Yamapi to take revenge but he didn’t

            “I want to -join your club” said Yamapi to my brother. “I want to follow the person who defeat me”

  I didn’t get his point. I can’t understand his intention, but Shun accepted his offer and let him help Nino.

*

“This is impossible!” Haruma bit out. “How can Yamapi enjoys being in Student Council?"

 “I agree!” said Rina. “I can’t imagine Yamapi is doing this—“

 “I guess Nino is not only the reason…”said Jin

 “What do you mean?” asked Haruma.

 Jin flashed a smile.

 

 In the student council, Yamapi could meet Nino and Maki regularly. 

This made me worry, so I asked Nino.

“What if that Yamapi took revenge over you?”

 “Daijoubu, nee-chan” said Nino, calmly “Yamapi is a nice guy, he won’t do that.”

 Maybe, Nino was right, actually  I sensed good friendship between them, 

But Yano couldn't accept defeat that easy.

 

Yamaa Tomohisa (Yamapi Fujimiya )

__________________________________________________________________________

I am writing the Yamapi and Maki part here