Chapter 11: It's War!! [re-uploaded]

Blind Dates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Purple- Author's POV

Blue- HaNeul(you) POV

Green- JinYoung POV

Red- other POV

 

 

At HongDae...

                “What happened?!” I saw Baro with crutches. Now who’s going to be my partner?! He pulled JinYoung in front of him.

                “He’s your partner now,” Baro & the boys ran off. “Bye!”

                Oh ! JinYoung’s my partner?!! My heart’s pounding like crazy. He grinned, “you look just like HyunA. y, too.”

                “ert,” I walked to the crowd. It High School was first. I sat down next to ChaeRim. She was nervous & the host just began hosting. “You okay?” She smiled & nods. JinYoung sat next to me. “What? Go sit with the boys.”

                He put his coat around me, “it’s cold.” He fixed it & my face turned red. It was hot, not cold to me. “Don’t get sick,” he smiled before leaving to the boys.

                ChaeRim saw the whole thing,”yah~ love it much?” My red face answered nothing. “JinYoung likes you. Why don’t you make the first move?”

                Does he actually like me? Ugh! My head focused on the show now. “First up is Kim Jina sing ‘I’ll Back Up So You Can Live Better’.” *song by G.NA* The host announced backing off the stage.

                Jina stood in the middle, “I’m sorry...” she said before the music started. I swear she was looking right at...CNU?! He showed up after a few days! Anyways, she started singing.

                After she was done, the host got back up. “Lovely done! Clap for Jina again.” The crowd cheered & clapped. “Okay, next up is Zico & HanHae.” They got up stage, “they’ll be singing ‘Stay’. Enjoy!” *song from Zico’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter