{ XIX. }

[ EDITING ] The Girl That USED To Be Behind Thick Glasses. [ EDITING ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 19: 

You're not so smart. 

 

 

That Monday morning, you woke up and did your morning routine. Today, you decided to wear something that would make you stand out.

You looked at yourself in the mirror and smiled. "Stunning." You commented yourself. 

You ran down the stairs and spotted Bora and Myungsoo at the dining table. "Good morning~" You smiled skipping into the dining room. You sat down by your sister as your mother's personal maid placed a plate of food in front of you. 

"Good morning, Miss. Vanessa~ Here's your breakfast." She smiled at you, as you returned the smile.

"Thank you, Hyojin." You bowed your head and ate. 

 

You were the first to be finished first, so you placed your plate in the sink and headed for the door. Bora and Myungsoo following behind. "We'll be going now umma, appa." You announced. 

"Ah, honey bun! Come here for a minute, please?" Your father motioned you over as you followed his commands and walked over to him. He handed you a credit card and smiled softly at you. 

"Yours." You smiled and hugged him a bit too tightly. "Thank you so much, daddy!" He nodded and motioned to you go before you were late. 

You kissed your parents on their cheeks and ran towards the door. 

"What happened?" Bora asked. You smiled and showed her the card. 

"No way!" She shouted in a squealing manner. You nodded and smiled brightly as Myungsoo shook his head and headed toward his car.

Bora laughed and ran to her car, hopping in. 

 

 

The three of you then drove to school together. To you, it felt like you three of you were having some sort of a race causing you to laugh and arrive to school first. 

Followed by Myungsoo and Bora, you parked your car as the other two did the same. 

Everyone, who saw you three pulled in, gawked at the car that barely anyone could afford.

"Wah, those cars are expensive!" 

"Bora and Vanessa looked so hot when they got out of the car." 

"Wah, Myungsoo oppa is ing hot!" 

The three of you walked toward the front door with each other, meeting up with the groups. Gongchan spotted you and ran over to you, slinging his arm around you shoulder as you chuckled and held his hand. 

"Hey there, Chansikkie~" He smiled. "Hey, Miss. Yoon~" You laughed and walked with the group in towards the building. 

"How is everyone's morning?" You asked everyone looking at them while you all walked around the halls. 

"Okay." They said in a unison. 

You nodded and cracked a smile. 

"You know, I never understand why the three of you have that kind of car!" Sungyeol whined, figuring out why they did, but he didn't. 

"Hyung, you should know that their parents are, by far the most successful people." Sungjong explained patting Sungyeol's back. He nodded as the three of you laughed. 

"Hey, you're forgetting about Gongchan too! He owns almost the same car that Bora and Vanessa drives." Jinyoung added. Gongchan and laughed. 

"It's true, but I just choose not to drive it sometimes." You laughed and poked his cheek.

 

 

 

 

"Guys, I need to go to my locker!" You whined while walking away towards the direction of your locker. "Then, go to your locker." Luhan chuckled while patting your head. 

You pouted and wal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter