The Lucky Man

The Lucky Man

"The dance was fun but..." Eunhyuk started of. How could he explain to Jessica that he likes Eunseo instead of her? Jessica knew what he was going to say and said "How about we go to the candy shop? We could buy some sweets to calm you down." "Okay."

Meanwhile, Donghae was with Eunseo and having a fight. "Why did you have to wear the really puffy dress?" "Well, I didn't have anything else to wear!" That's it. I gone." And just like when a king steps down from the throne, Donghae walked out of Eunseo's life forever. Eunseo begins to cry. "No. No Donghae! Please don't leave me." Donghae ignores her. He feels really bad but the true one he loves is Eunhyuk.

"Hey Jessica. Snow fight!" Shouts Eunhyuk and he throws a snow ball at Jessica. "Fine! Why do you always like to do snow fights with me? Oh. Here's Donghae coming." Donghae is scared but he hears himself say 'Eunhyuk, I need to talk to you, right now!" "Alright. Jessica, stay there. I will come back."

"Eunhyuk, I love you. I need to go now. Bye." Donghae runs as fast as he can before Eunhyuk can take in everything. Eunhyuk is...suprised. Why would Donghae like him? It's not like he was a girl or something...or maybe... Ewwwww! No! Donghae can't be gay. No. Why would Donghae like me? I'm not a pretty boy. I like Jessica. Or do I? Eunhyuk didn't know what was happening. Maybe this is a dream. Let me pinch myself. OH! OUCH! This is not a dream. This is really happening. "Hey Eunhyuk! Why are you taking so long? Oh, are you done with Donghae? Did you have a fight with him?" Jessica came into view and she looked...good.  She was wearing a beautiful dress that was Eunhyuks favourite colour, sapphire blue. "Jessica, I have something to say. Something really important. Jessica, I like...Eunseo instead of you." "You...you... liar!" Jessica's voice came out two octaves higher than normal and it still sounded like music. Even though Jessica knew it was true, she never thought that he would say it in front of her face. She slapped Eunhyuk's face and stormed off.

Eunseo suddenly bumped into Eunhyuk in school and hugs him."Eunhyuk! Oh Eunhyuk! I'm so glad I found you. Are you free after school today?" "Um, yeah?" "Come to my house after school!" Eunhyuk is excited. Maybe Eunseo likes him after all! Eunhyuk makes sure to buy mints.

"That's all. Do you still want to...to stay?" Eunseo asked in a timid voice. "Of course Eunseo. I'll always be there for you." Eunhyuk couldn't resist but hold her in his arms. That night, Eunhyuk stayed at Eunseo's place for the whole night before he went back home. At school, Eunseo was cheerful and she even spoke to the princepal about if she could change classes so she could be with Eunhyuk. And not to see Donghae. Donghae was deperate to get back Eunseo, but he didn't want to upset his love, Eunhyuk. He wanted Eunhyuk so badly so he decided to seperate Eunhyuk from Eunseo. So for step one, Donghae decided to hide Eunhyuk's homwork and he will pretend to find it. Or should he do it do Eunseo? He decided to do it on Eunhyuk, and on the next day, that's what happended. Donghae spied on Eunhyuk and saw where his bag was. At snack, he secretly stole Eunhyuk's frech homework and hid it. When it was lunch, Eunhyuk nearly came out of the classroom crying. Before Donghae could go up, Eunseo was already next to Eunhyuk, hugging him. How did Eunseo get there so quickly? Her classroom is on the other side of the school, I am right next to Eunhyuk's classroom. Donghae was confused. How could that happen? Donghae had to get to Eunhyuk before Eunseo stole him. Donghae took a deep breath, and walked up to Eunhyuk. " Eunhyuk, why are you crying?"