Sùddênlý

One Minute (sequel one hour)

After, they saw the sunrise, now,they are going to eating in cafe.

"Yoona,What kind of food do you want?"

"I want to eat noodle.What about you?"

"Same."

"Waitress, please 2 portion of noodles and 2 glass of orange juice."

"Okay, Please wait for a minute."

After the food come. They eat pacefully. No another who speak out. After,they are finish their food.

"Yoona,please wait first. I want to go to the toilet."

"Ah,ne. I will be waiting for you."

Siwon are going to the toilet. Yoona ,now remember this place. This is the place when she was going with her ex boyfriend, Lee donghae. Why she was remembering it? That was a pitiful memories. Suddenly, her eyes drop a transparant liquid. She doesn't why now she is in this situation. Actually Why does she feel now. She doesn't know.

Siwon is coming to her. She erase the liquid because she doesn't want siwon now about it. But Siwon know about her feelings from her eyes. have something that she is thinking now. And make her feel something sad.

They are going out from that cafe and then go to the supermarket to buy fruit that her mother's like it. 

In the Supermarket, she choose the fruits and then Siwon are seeing some snack and food but doesn't far from Yoona's position. Yoona are choosing the fruits and see a pack of meat that have a big discount. She want to buy it. She grab the pack of meat but suddenly the girl that are same age as her are grabbing the pack of meet from her hand.

"Yeah, i got it first."

"But now the pack of meat in my plastic bag. So it is mine ."

"Yeah ,YoooUU..."

"what the noise of here? What happen,jessica?"

"ahh, this girl want to fight with me. She want to grab a pack of meat i want to buy it."

"Yoouu....."

"Donghae..."

"Im Yoona...."

"Yeah,you two having to know each other?" Say jessica

"What happen Yoona.?"say siwon after chose so many of food.

"No,Siwon... Come on i think we must go now. My Mom, are waiting for us."

"But,Your mom said i must take you to your father's...."

"Yeah,i know it. So,Let's go." Yoona and siwon want to go out from that supermarket.

"Hey,you... Your name is Yoona,right?"

Yoona don't want to receive the question and go out with Siwon. But someone grab Yoona's hand.                            

Tbc ~~~