Final

Sweet Love

“Oh my gosh, Wookie! What am I going to wear!?” Sungmin was frantically rummaging through his wardrobe trying to pick out an outfit, throwing piece after piece behind him onto the bed that was being used by Ryeowook and Kyuhyun.

Ryeowook removed Kyuhyun’s arm that was around his shoulder and stood up. “That’s why we’re here, hyung.” Ryeowook comforted Sungmin. He grabbed his hand and made him sit down on the bed.

“Tch, your boyfriend’s here because of you.” Sungmin pouted and crossed his arms.

“At least I’m here.” Smirked Kyuhyun.

“You’re not being any help.” Sungmin glared at Kyuhyun before looking at Ryeowook. “Wookie! What if I faint? Or what if…” Kyuhyun rolled his eyes at his rambling and looked over at Ryeowook.

Ryeowook ignored the two and looked at the pile of clothes that Sungmin threw onto the bed. He rummaged through until he found the perfect outfit for Sungmin. It was a pair of dark park skinny jeans, a black t-shirt and a black with white polka dots light sweater. “Hyung, wear this!” He shoved the clothes onto Sungmin’s arms and dragged him into the bathroom. “Change and then come out!” He closed the door.

“He finally got the courage to ask Yesung out?” Kyuhyun asked Ryeowook and wrapped his arms around his waist placing his chin on Ryeowook’s head.

Ryeowook smiled and leaned on Kyuhyun. “No, Yesung-hyung actually asked him.”

“Then why is he worrying?”

Before Ryeowook got to answer, the door opened and Sungmin shyly walked out. He looked at Ryeowook’s and Kyuhyun’s faces. “So…?”

Ryeowook untangled himself from Kyuhyun (who pouted at that action) and beamed at Sungmin. “You look amazing, hyung!”

“Really? Thank you!” He grabbed Ryeowook’s hands and they started jumping up and down. “I’m so excited!” Kyuhyun chuckled at their childness when Sungmin all of a sudden stopped. “Omo! What if he doesn’t come?” He wailed and at that moment the door bell rang causing a commotion between Sungmin and Ryeowook.

“Go open the door, hyung!” Ryeowook pushed him out of his room and into the living room.

Sungmin walked over to the door but turned around to run back to his room. “I can’t do this!” He was about to run off but Ryeowook grabbed his wrist and shot Kyuhyun a lot.

Kyuhyun sighed. “If he didn’t like you, he wouldn’t have come so stop worrying.”

Sungmin stopped panicking. “Really?” He asked with wide eyes.

Ryeowook nodded eagerly. “Kyu’s right! Now go open the door!” He pointed to the door.

Sungmin walked over to the door while Ryeowook dragged Kyuhyun off to the side so they wouldn’t be seen and opened it revealing a very handsome Yesung. “H-hello.” Sungmin stuttered.

Yesung smiled at him making Sungmin blush and said in his deep husky voice, “Good evening, Sungmin. Are you ready?”

Sungmin nodded and walked out. “Yes.” He closed the door behind and they walked down to Yesung’s car.


“Aigoo! Minnie-hyung can’t stop blushing!” Ryeowook squealed while watching them from the window. He turned around to Kyuhyun. “Should we follow them?” He asked excitedly.

Kyuhyun chuckled. “No.”

“Aw.” Ryeowook pouted and looked like a little kid who didn’t get what they wanted.

“But,” Kyuhyun spoke up. “We can go get ice cream and spend the evening together?” He said with a smile that belongs to Ryeowook.

Ryeowook’s brightened up into a smile. “Yay!” He kissed Kyuhyun’s cheek before grabbing his hand and leaving the house.


Sungmin sighed peacefully as they sat down on a bench at a nearby park. He found himself totally relaxed and able to talk about anything with the other. He learned a lot about the other and found himself falling even more in love with him. “Are you having a good time?” Yesung asked bring Sungmin out of his thoughts.

Sungmin smiled and nodded. “Yes, I am.”

Yesung smiled. “That’s good.” He hesitantly intertwined their hands making Sungmin blush. “I hope to go another date with you.” He looked at Sungmin in the eye. “Sungmin, will you be my boyfriend?”

Sungmin blushed and couldn’t help the smile from growing. “Yes!” He giggled and threw his arms around Yesung hugging him.


So what did you guys think? My first fail attempt at writing Yemin!

Comment?