For Now, it is Goodbye

For Now, it is Goodbye

 

Goodbye, the word Hongki feared the most in a relationship, Hongki was always worried that Jonghun would break up with him. Hongki wondered off into the streets trying to find a solution to solve his problem. The problem was that Hongki’s mom got a new job that requires them to move. Hongki got into the house and decided to go on the laptop to figure out what to do. He searched up ‘What would you do if your first love ends?’ Instead he got a song by Hatsune Miku called ‘When the first Love ends’. Hongki clicked the link and listened to the song’s lyrics ‘‘the first kiss tasted like tears' 'Like love in drama' Hongki listened closely. 'As if it was just waiting for the right time, the departure bell rang' Hongki kept listening until one part of the song made his eyes widen 'If I stop moving now, I might remember our past' Hongki felt the sadness and his eyes start to water, Hongki tried to hold his tears back but instead his tears started to flow down his face.

 

Hongki ran to Jonghun's door and knocked once and waited for Jonghun to open the door. Jonghun opened the door and right when Hongki came into view he pulled him into a huge hug "Jonghun I... Need to talk to you" Hongki said as he pulled away. Jonghun looked straight into Hongki's eyes. "Yes?" Jonghun said still not avoiding eye contact with Hongki. "I'm moving to another country, since my mom got a new job and has to work in another country" Jonghun's eyes widened as he kept listening. "I also..... Want to break up" Hongki said averting his eyes from Jonghun "Wha- What?" Jonghun said as he felt his eyes start to water. "So... It is now... Goodbye" Hongki said as he ran away from Jonghun's house.

 

Hongki arrived at the airport with his mom and his sister. He lined up for the plane and he felt guilty for breaking up with Jonghun "It will be alright Hongki" his mom said as she put a hand on his shoulder "Y-Yeah" Hongki said as he felt his tears go to the brim of his eyes. "Hongki!" Hongki heard his name and he turned around and saw Jonghun panting. "Go talk to him" His mom said as she smiled. Hongki then ran up to Jonghun. "H-Hongki I...I love you so much" Jonghun said as he intertwined his hand with Hongki's "I.... I..... I want you to find someone else that will make you happy" Hongki said while he pulled a fake smile. "I love you to much to let you go" Jonghun said as he frowned slightly. "Attention all passengers you're plane is now here" Hongki then said "I love you to, but for now it is goodbye" Hongki said as he ran to the plane leaving Jonghun. 

The End

I Might make a sequel. If you want me to :D