Dinner date

The hat of fate

I got out of the cap that surprisingly had found the myeong-dong shopping district with my lousy explanation. Many tourists forget the name apparently. And i was no exception. Long-dong, wong-dong. Whatever. As long as i can get some cloth then i’m happy. I paid the driver and he drove off as i turned around and saw where i was going to shop. One big street, signs of fabric, saying something in korean, in long rows. One sign after another trying to invite tourists to buy whatever they would be selling. It did seem quite tempting just by looking at the signs. People all over the place, walking in every direction possible. It seemed like it would be hell to get through. When in Rome, do as the romans. Well in this case: Korea. But just walking into the mass of people seemed easier than expected. It was like there was an invisible walkway for everyone. No one seemed to bump into each other. Neither did i. A pink fluffy looking shop stared me in the face when i turned my head to the right. Although pink never really attracted me that much, it somehow caught my attention. I walked inside. Overly cute dressed, and extraordinary shining jewelry almost jumped me as i stepped inside. Pink all over the walls, a hello kitty cardboard statue smiling brightly in the corner, and cloth ordered by colour. It was like walking next to a rainbow. Comparing my dress to the shops, i seemed way too boring.
“Some people wear this everyday?” I silently asked myself as i began strolling around. The dresses was a tad too much, putting it nicely, but when the shoes section came up my eyes sparkled. Loving shoes, these were just right. Though the dresses were too much, the shoes were great. Not the ones with a platform, making you 10 centimeters taller, though. But a pair of cute sky blue sandals caught my eye. Straps meant to be wrapped around the leg and small glittery stones and the tip of the shoe. I just had to have them. The sizes confused me a little, but a helping hand from a overly cute shop assistant with cat ears made it easier. I hurriedly paid for the shoes, before i fell in love with another pair and stepped outside again. The sun hit my face, and my hunger hit my stomach. Already lunch time.


As i reached a stall with some delicious looking food, i tried to explain with hand motions and simple english what i wanted, but the lady behind the counter simply looked at me with large questioning eyes. I really should have learned some simple korean before coming here. Well there was nothing to do about it, besides trying again. But i didn’t get to try again before a strong wind blew my hat of my head. Without saying anything to the lady behind the counter i began my chase. It flew over a countless numbers of heads, and i bumped into the same people. It flew past the shop where i bought my shoes and i followed right after. At the end of the road, before i would run onto a lane for cars, i jumped after my hat and as i grabbed it in the air i had also thrown myself into a familiar figure. As we both now was lying on the ground i looked at the person.
“Taecyeon?! What are you doing here?” I asked surprised.
“I have a job to do here with the rest of the members.” he smiled at me not really caring about our position. Me on top with my legs between his. I got confused.
“Members?” I asked tilting my head to the right. That was when i looked up and saw quite a few heads staring at me. Taecyeon looked up as well and simply laughed. I gasped i surprise and rushed of Taecyeon pushing myself up with my hands on his chest. A man came up and began talking to me in korean i presume. He talked as if i had done something wrong and grabbed my arm. That was when Taecyeon took a firm hold on his shoulder and stopped him, said something not understandable and made the man leave. He seemed to have quite the power.
“Sorry, that was our manager.” He said not explaining himself. Manager? He just continued as he pointed to the handsome men in front of me.
“These are my members. Junho, Chansung, Junsu, Wooyoung and Nichkhun.” He pointed each of them out. Well those names will be forgotten in a moment. Foreign names and me - not a great combo. Though i seemed to remember Taecyeon by some reason. Once again i asked him about s.
“Members? Of what?” They all did look quite familiar too. Where had i seen the before?
“Oh thats right. You probably don’t know. We are members of a boy group here in Korea. We are called 2pm, and we are quite famous if i may say so.” He shrugged his shoulders as if it was nothing. I was taken by surprise, but then remembered the poster with all the giggling girls around it.
“Ah!” I pointed at them all with big eyes.
“You are those guys on that poster with that army-ish cloth!” They all laughed at my comment and probably also my facial expression.
“Yes that would probably be us.” One of them said. What was his name again? Well the very pointy chin is quite noticeable, so i would remember him by that at some point. Taecyeon looked at me with a ‘wait-a-minute’ kind of look and he turned around.
“Hyung! Can i take a break!?” He yelled at their manager. The man just nodded. The excitement in Teacyeon’s face was obvious. He then suggested to walk with him for a bit. I gladly complied.


“So. You live alone at the hotel?” I asked.
“Yes i do.” Taecyeon answered with a smile once again.
“Why?” I looked straight ahead.
“I like to be free sometimes, and then i sometimes take a week away from the members. They do the same.” He answered, his shoulder brushing mine. My heart thumped a bit faster.
“Don’t you get bored?”
“Not really. Sometimes, but this time i have met a very interesting woman, who lives next to me.” He joked.
“Ohh. And do you think she will help you to be less bored?” I followed the joke.
“I hope so. And i hoped to invite her to dinner at my room tomorrow evening.” He sounded shy. How cute. I nodded at him and smiled.
“I bet she would like that. But tell me, should she wear something grand or normal clothe?”
“Whatever she would want me to see her in.” He replied. How sweet.
“Then i think she will be there at 19:00 tomorrow then.” We kept the joke running.
“Make it 19:30 my schedule won’t allow me to be back sooner than that.” He sounded frustrated.
“Deal.” I smiled widely.


Sorry for the late upload. I got caught up in watching We got married with Nichkhun and victoria...They are the deffenition of cutenes overflow! ^^ And i'm having some appointments through this week and next week i will be starting school again. But there will be one or two chapters left now since i didn't intend it to be this long.