Almost ______ ??

F.A.M.I.L.Y.

 

The next day…

 

The excited members woke up early especially Sungmin, Eunhyuk and Donghae… they were bouncing in to every rooms to wake up the others and ordered them to immediately take a shower so they could go to the park earlier… it was a weekday so they are pretty sure that only little people will go to the park as kids have their school…

 

“Wake up everyone!!!!! We’re going to the park and have a picnic! Wake up! Wake up! Get your asses off the bed and go shower immediately!!!!!” Sungmin shouted as he dragged the still sleepy Yesung around the rooms

 

All of the members took a quick shower and after that Leeteuk went to the kitchen to prepare some foods that they will bring.

 

“Hangeng-ah! Can you help me prepare some food for all of us?” Leeteuk called as he prepared some ingredients to be cooked.

 

“Neh hyung” Hangeng answered, who went to the kitchen followed by Heechul

 

The hyungs prepared the food while the younger ones prepared some things to be used in the park like extra shirts, some picnic mat, spoons, forks, plates and glass. While they are preparing this, Kyuhyun went to the kitchen and got a glass of water…

 

“Hyung, do we have some painkillers?” Kyuhyun asked as he was rummaging around the medicine cabinet

 

“Why? Are you sick maknae?” Shindong asked as he continued to prepare the food.

 

“No, it’s not for me, it’s for Wookie, he said his head is killing him.” Kyuhyun answered

 

“I think we have something on the room” Kibum replied and immediately went to the room and grabbed some of the medicines and gave it to Kyuhyun

 

“Is he all right?” Siwon asked as he helped Kangin pack the foods into containers

 

“Yup, he said he just got a little headache and it’s nothing to worry about…” Kyuhyun said as he started walking towards their room

 

Ryeowook POV

 

I really don’t feel well… my head is killing me and I think I’m running a fever… but I can’t tell my hyungs, they have prepared this day so we can go to a picnic and to enjoy ourselves… I don’t want to disappoint them by telling them that I can’t go… I’m sure they won’t go as well if they find out I don’t feel well… I can do this… good thing Kyuhyun got some painkillers for me… I’m sure I will be all right… nothing will happen right?

 

Nobody’s Pov

 

Ryeowook was still deep in his thoughts that he didn’t feel Kyuhyun entering the room… he was startled when someone touched him on his shoulder that he almost jumped out of bed…

 

“Are you sure you’re all right?” Kyuhyun asked, worry visible on his face… he tried to touch Wookie but the small man stopped him with a smile

 

“I’m all right Kyu, it’s just a little headache, don’t worry about me…” Ryeowook chuckled as he swallowed the medicine and made a face when the bitter medicine walked down its way to his throat and he returned the glass to Kyuhyun…

 

After taking the glass, Kyuhyun made his way out to the kitchen to help his hyungs and left Ryeowook to rest to help his headache subside…

 

Ryeowook was lying on his bed when he felt that the temperature inside the room lowered…

 

“Please don’t let me have a fever…” he pleaded while he covered himself in his blankets. Just as he was about to fall asleep…

 

Ryeowook Pov

 

Pssssssst…. Pssssssst….

 

I pulled myself out of my dreamland when I heard that sound… I got a little bit scares… I scanned the room but no one was there… I went back to lying down and closed my eyes when I heard footsteps inside my room… I opened my eyes to see if it was Kyuhyun inside the room and was about to ask if we’re already going but I got surprised when I saw no one was there…

 

Ok, this is really creepy… I talked to myself that it was just my imagination and that I’m only dreaming and it was only caused because I had lack of sleep…

 

So I decided to lie down again… and just when I was about to close my eyes…

 

Kim Ryeowook….

 

I heard someone whispered in my ear and I immediately sat in my bed and scanned the room, but there was no one there… and I was sure that it was not one of the members playing tricks on me… because what I just heard was a woman’s voice…

 

I scrambled towards the corner of his room, clearly afraid now… I just wish that one of my hyungs will enter the room…

 

I was trying to even my breathing when I squealed when I saw a hand appearing at the end of my bed… I know that I’m very pale right now… and I think I’m having an asthma attack, but my asthma was gone after I graduated from elementary…

 

I scrambled and squished myself into the corner, as far away as I could from the end of my bed…

 

I held my breath when another hand came into view followed by a top of the head…

 

I was clearly holding my breath now and I know my asthma would return because of fright or I might even faint… I tried calling my hyungs and the others outside but no voice came out of my lips…

 

I just stared and watched wide eyed as the head begins to rise… as much as I wanted to close my eyes… I can’t… it felt like my body was paralyzed as I saw the figure of a woman covered in blood stood up at the end of my bed and started crawling towards me…


I'm so sorry for the lame title... haha, i'm really not good at titles :P

and once again, i thank all of you my dear subscribers and for your lovely comments ^^

you inspire me so much ^^

oh yeah, just wanna tell you, Wookie's experience until the thing that someone whispered his name into his ear... it actually happened to me... and the things he did, i did it too... and i tell you, it's really scary ><

big hug! and butterfly kisses :)