Following my Dreams

F.A.M.I.L.Y.

Ryeowook POV

"SLAP!" My neck was whipped to the side and felt a stinging sensation on my face. I looked at the person in front of me - my father - muffled sobs escaping my throat. "A-appa..." I said, and felt another slap on my cheek.

"Honey..." my mother started but was immediately shushed by my father. Tears were starting to fall down my eyes while staring at the glaring eyes of my father.

"I have allowed you to do anything that you want! When you wanted to learn to play the piano, we allowed you! When you wnated to join a band when you were in high school, we allowed you! And now you ing auditioned to join a boyband without us knowing?! I told you that you should start studying on how to take over the company! What has gotten into that head of yours?!" My father yelled while pointing at me and with looks that could kill

"But i don't want to handle the company! you know how much i love music! And you know that it's my passion! Why do you keep on dictating my life?! I'm not your slave that you..." i hadn't finished my sentence when my father suddenly grab my collar and raised his hand to give another slap when my mom stopped gim with pleading eyes. "Please honey, that's enough." My mother was crying and my father shoved me to that floor and turned to my mom. "Give this son of yours some sense on his mind." And my father waled out of the house, went straight to the car and told our driver to go to the company.

I was still on the floor when my mom approached me "Honey, pleace forgive your appa, he just had a rogh day yesterday." My mother said and hugged me. "H-he always have a r-rough d-day when it c-comes to m-me!" I sobbed, "I-i'm so tired of i-it! He k-keeps on t-telling me w-what to d-do! D-doesn't h-he t-trust me?! A-am i truly h-his s-son?!" I sobbed harder and my mom hugged me tighter with wild eyes "Of course! You are our one and only baby! Please don't think it that way! Me and your appa loves you so much." My mom said while he kissed my forehead.

After a long silence, my mom asked "Do you really want to join the band?" I looked at her and nodded and i saw a faint smile forming in her lips. "Then go and pack your things, they will fetch you this afternoon right?" My mom asked, and i looked at her with wide eyes. "B-but what about appa?" My mom shushed me and said, "Your dad is very stubborn, like you, don't worry i'll explain everything to him and i hope he understands..." I hugged my mom tightly while she patted my back "Now let's get moving and pack your things up." My mom helped me up from the floor and both proceeded to my room...


First chapter done >< I really don't know how to start it, lol, but i hoped you liked it...