Chapter 1

It's A Secret

 

REN POV.

It was my first day at this new high school. My family decided for me to transfer due to the fact that my mother thought that my old school was a "bad influence" to my future career. I don't understand how. The only thing wrong with that school was the excessive P.D.A. I was absolutely NOT looking forward to transferring in the middle of the year. I will be the center of attention. Why must this happen to me. I also look like a girl. Now I will have to deal with the fact of being hit on by guys and the "homoual" comments.

I arrived at the front door of the school about half an hour early. What to do....what to do. I opened the door into the school hallway. Trying to ignore the students staring at me, I walked through the hallway looking for my first class, 13C. 

"Who is that? She's hot."

"Who's that person?"

"Whoa, we got a hottie here."

I could hear all of those comments from the students. I passed my 7C....8C....9C....ugh! I CAN'T STAND THESE COMMENTS ANYMORE. I am a man! I was just about to turn around and face the students to yell at them. When I completely turned around, I became face to face with an extremely handsome guy. I froze and I could feel my face start to blush a deep pink color. 

He smiled at me and said with a lovely voice, "Hello! My name is Baekho. You must be new here!"

"U-Uh.....I'm Ren....." I said shyly unable to make eye contact.

"Oh, so you're a boy! What's up bro?!"

"Uh......I'm just going to my first class, 13C."

"OH REALLY?!?! THAT'S MY FIRST CLASS TOO! Here I'll show you where it is!" He grabbed my hand and dragged me to the class. 

I didn't expect him to grab my hand like that. I don't know why I was pleased with this....I was sure that I liked females. No Ren, you DO NOT like men. Maybe it's because I've never been held like this. Yeah, that's it.

We both entered the classroom. Luckily we were the only students in the class.

"Here! Sit next to me for today!" Baekho energetically suggested.

"Sure," I replied with a grin.

After the bell had rung, the students started to flood into the classroom giving me awkward stares. I couldn't help but look down into my lap. 

A young female teacher slowly strided into the classroom wearing a long black dress and high heels. She stood in front of the class and started to talk.

"Class, quiet down. We have a new student here today. His name is Ren. Everybody, say hello to him," the teacher said in a welcoming way.

"Hello Ren~" all of the students said in unison. I could still hear the comments about my gender. Damn it you guys, I'm a male. Just deal with it.

English class went by pretty quickly. Baekho smiled cutely an- WAIT WHAT?! CUTE?!?!!?! I have to stop thinking about Baekho in that way. He is a FRIEND. FRIEND FRIEND FRIEND FRIEND FRIEND.

"REN~ Let's go to lunch. I want you to meet my three friends. We usually hang out everyday and I think they would like you," Baekho said grabbing my hand once again, leading me to cafeteria.

After we picked up our lunch, Baekho told me to sit across of these three unfamiliar guys. 

"HEEEEEY BAEKHO. IS THIS YOUR GIRLFRIEND?!" one of them said, making my face blush once more.

"MINHYUN! This is REN. He is a MALE," Baekho scolded.

"Oh sorry, my bad," Minhyun said apologizing. 

Baekho introduced Aron, JR and Minhyun to me. We became fairly accquainted. 

"Ren, you should come with us to the school's basketball game. It's tomorrow night. Aron is playing so we will be there to cheer him on," JR suggested.

"Oh...um....sure," I replied not wanting to reject the new friends that I made.

"Okay then! Sounds like a done deal! Lunch is going to end soon. See you tomorrow Ren~" Minhyun added.

Well, a lot happened today. I can't wait for tomorrow so I can see Baekho. WHAT. THE. HELL. I DO NOT LIKE BAEKHO. I DO NOT LIKE BAEKHO. I DO NOT BAEKHO.......