10:10

Gil Da Ran visits Kang Kyung Joon

  Gil Da Ran couldn't stand lying to Kang Kyung Joon. Her heart would ache when she uttered untruthful statements to him. But no matter how badly she wanted Kyung Joon to know how she felt for him, she couldn't do so. Lying to him for his sake may have seemed like a selfless act, but Gil Da Ran felt selfish knowing that his heart breaks whenever she tells him that Yoon Jae comes first in her life, a lie that makes her want to spit right after it's been stated. 

  Da Ran didn't know what to do and bottling up her feelings inside was not doing any good. She needed to confess, but not directly to Kyung Joon. She decides to confess her feelings to the body laying in bed for over a year. Gil Da Ran arrives at the hospital. She makes her way to Kyung Joon's room and sits down next to him on his bed. She slowly places her hands on his and felt the comforting warmth of his skin. She closes her eyes and smiles. She then opens them once again to look at the resting boy. 

 "Kyung Joon-ah. Can you hear me? I know you can't, and I know it's not you in there, but for now I'll pretend that it is you inside."

  She lets out a sigh to ease her nerves. Why was she so nervous? Honestly, Da Ran herself didn't even know the reason. 

"Mianhe." 

  The first word she managed to say. Was that the only thing she could say? She had been trying her best to muster up the words to confess. After all, that was why she came in the first place.

"Kyung Joon-ah. Saranghae."

  Finally, she fulfilled the purpose of her visit. But right when she was about to leave, she felt his hand twitch beneath her grasp.

  "Yah! Kang Kyung Joon! Kyung Joon-ah! Can you hear me?" Gil Da Ran puts both of her hands on either side of his face and looks for any sign of him waking up.

  Knowing that during these episodes, the Kyung Joon inside Seo Yoon Jae's body begins to experience massive pain, she couldn't help but want to be by his side. When she realized that the body of Kyung Joon was back to normal she immediately storms out of the hospital and runs to Kang Kyung Joon.

  Kang Kyung Joon was inside his home during the body-swapping episode. He was sitting on the couch, deep in thought when suddenly he felt the presence of the all-too-familiar massive headache. He found himself back inside his own body for a second. With his eyes slightly opening, he witnessed the figure of a woman in front of him. He heard her speaking. The words that met his ears caused him to be extremely surprised. 

"Kyung Joon-ah. Saranghae."

  He couldn't make out the woman in front of him, but the sound of her voice was too familiar to him not to recognize. 

  About twenty minutes later, Kyung Joon recovered and woke up to find himself lying down on the lap of Gil Da Ran. She was his hair. She looked at him as he slowly opened his eyes and smiled once he faced her.

"Kwen Chana?" Gil Da Ran asks. 

"Like you would care." 

  "Yah! I care! You're in Yoon Jae-ssi's body! I want to make sure you're okay for the sake of Yoon Jae!" Another lie that made her want to gag.

  "If Yoon Jae is all you care about then don't worry about me." 

  Kyung Joon gets up from the couch a little too quickly causing him to slightly stumble which caused Daran to grab hold of Kyung Joon preventing him from falling.

  "Yah! Be careful!" Gil Da Ran says pretending to be angry. She then finds herself looking straight into Kyung Joon's eyes as he looks straight into hers. 

  "Gil Teacher. Did you by any chance visit me in the hospital?" Kyung Joon asks with a hint of curiosity and triumph in his voice.

  "W-weh? Am I not allowed to?" Daran asks, a bit nervous hoping not to get caught. She feels her cheeks getting hot as blood rushes to her face. 

  Kyung Joon finds the sight in front of him to be completely adorable. He smiles at her reaction. Both continue to carry on the conversation while being completely oblivious to the fact that they are still holding one another.

  "So, you did visit me. Did you by any chance say anything to me as I laid there?" He knew very well what she had told him. He just wanted a confession from her, stated directly to him.

  "Deh. I said a few words. But I'm not going to tell you what I said." Daran begins to feel like she's on the hot seat. Why is he doing this? she thinks to herself. 

  "Oh, Da Ran. I know what you said. During the episode I stayed in my body long enough to hear what you told me." Kyung Joon began to feel the victory he had over her.

  "Yah!! If you know already, why are you asking me?!" Finally noticing that they are still in each others arms, she quickly breaks free from his hold on her and begins to walk away. 

  Kyung Joon immediately grabs hold of one of her hands, turns her around to face him, and embraces her.

"Because I want to know for sure. I want you to tell me directly."

"Andwae!! I can't! It'll be a selfish thing for me to d-"

  And with that, Kyung Joon brought her face to his and covered her lips with his own. In that one moment, everything going on around them didn't matter. Kang Kyung Joon forgot about his miserable life and Gil Da Ran felt as if time had stopped at the perfect moment. When they broke the kiss, Gil Da Ran had the sudden urge to check the clock. It read 10:10. She looks at Kang Kyung Joon in shock. He smiles at her reaction and wraps his arms around her into a warm and loving embrace.

THE END