The story has just begun

The story has just begun

 

Blood. You were covered in blood. Please don’t leave me alone in this world. There were tears in you eyes. ‘It doesn’t hurt.’ Did you say and after that you’re body was lax. “I love you.” I said. I turned you’re head. You’re gaze was empty. NOO! I kissed you’re lips. Don’t leave me alone. I was sitting there on knees and holding you’re head. Rocked back and forth. I cried. Kissed you’re lips. You’re fingers was cold and rigid. You were like a statue. A frozen statue. People tried to get me away from you. I yelled to them that they should go to hell. But they didn’t stop. At last, did they my arms away from you, and pushed me away. They took you, and ran into a car. I screamed. I love you. 
 
After you’re dead I was just laying in my bed. Looking at the floor. I don’t eat. I don’t talk. My heart was broken. I was just thinking of you. I was ¨doing something, then it was you’re funeral. I dressed me on, and walked to the church.
 
Do you remember when we confessed our love, to our parents? 
You were scared, I told you, that we love each other and it wasn’t wrong. You smiled a little to me, and walked in and told it. You’re mom don’t liked it. She was really mad at you. We visited you’re fathers grave, and you cried. ‘When I’m dead, can you promise me to make me and grave here, beside my dad?’ you asked. I nodded. I couldn’t thin about that day when you’re died. Now you’re with him. You’re with him in the heaven.  
And now is you lying there, in some nice closet, you don’t had any blood on you’re face. You’re shin is white. It looked like you was a sleep. You looked like a frozen angel. You have lost you’re colour in you’re cheeks. 
Do you remember when we played basketball and you were loosing again, You smiled to me and tried to get the ball. You don’t care. You were always smiling to me. Always.
 
Before you died, we talked about what would happen if one of us died. How it would feel. ‘Does it heard to die?’ you asked me. I don’t think it hurts, I don’t think you can feel it. I said. It was weird to talk to you about it, but since that day, you never asked me about something like that. 
 
We had our first time on you’re birthday. We were alone home, and you were so beautiful. We was laying on you’re bed. I opened you’re shirt. We were slowly taking our closet off. You kissed me and we were holding about each other. It was lovely.  The next morning did I kiss you awake. I had made breakfast to us. I loved to see you eat. You took a lot of food in you’re mouth, just like Sungmin. 
 
After a year did I buy a ring. And you said yes to love me forever. We walked on the street, hand in hand. Suddenly did you stop, and turned you around, gave me a big hug. I’m sorry. I can’t. You know how much I love you. It was all you said, before you went one step back, and the car hit you. 
 
Thats it. Please comment^^