CHU.

CHU.

 

 

“Eww. Making out in front of people’s not nice. For goodness’ sake, you two, get a room.” Ryeowook said, giving Eunhyuk and Donghae a disgusting look. The two just glared at him, continuing their making out session which caused Ryeowook to widen his eyes in disgust. He stood up from the couch he was sitting on with Yesung and started to walk.

 

 “Wookie. Where are you going?” Yesung asked, stopping him on his tracks and held his hand. “Room.” He answered plainly. He tried to walk again, but Yesung grabbed his waist. “Hyung, let go.” He tried to pull Yesung’s hand away from him, but failed. Yesung is stronger, even with those short arms. “No.” Yesung stubbornly said, whispering onto Ryeowook’s ear. Ryeowook could feel Yesung’s warm breath tingling onto his ear to his neck, giving shivers down his spine.

 

“Hyung..,” Ryeowook whined, but Yesung didn’t let go. “Hyung what do you—“ He was trying to protest, but Yesung pulled him closer and started brushing his soft lips onto his neck. “Hyung!” Yesung didn’t stop. Instead, he Ryeowook’s jaw line, and kissed it, going to Ryeowook’s lips and he kissed it hungrily. And Ryeowook couldn’t protest anymore.

 

“Ha!” Eunhyuk beamed, pointing at them while clinging onto Donghae’s arm. Those two saw them, making out. And that’s too embarrassing for Ryeowook. For all they know, He was the most conservative, refined one.

 

Ryeowook immediately pulled away from Yesung’s grip, seeing Eunhyuk and Donghae in front of them. Donghae laughed like a maniac, and Eunhyuk smiled evilly. He Blushed crimson red and ran to his and Yesung’s shared room.

 

Yesung smirked and like Eunhyuk, smiled evilly. “You two ruined my moment.” He laughed, marching to their room to follow his lover, leaving the other two, amused.

 

“Eeeeeee!” Eunhyuk squealed, and gave Donghae a peck on his cheeks. “They’re so cute, don’t they?” he continued and Donghae nodded.

 

“Yes, they are. And I never thought Yesung Hyung would be that .” Donghae said, laughing and clapping his hands in amusement. Eunhyuk smacked his head, and he winced in pain. “You..” He started to chase Eunhyuk, who was running to their room.
 

Yesung entered their room, just to see Ryeowook  burying his face on his pillow in embarrassment. He chuckled and sat beside his lover. That was their first kiss. Even they’ve been together for six ing months, they never kissed. They kissed, but just on the cheeks. They hugged, but nothing happened. Ryeowook is too refined, too well mannered. He doesn’t show his affection to Yesung to others, he never did. He never said ‘I Love You.’ just once, when he’s badly drunk after having four bottles of soju. But, he knows himself that he loves Yesung so much, he’s even willing to risk his dear life for the other when needed. He’s just not showy. He’s just not that clingy. He’s just not that romantic.

 

“Wookie,” He started, unsure how to continue. “I’m sorry for—“ he was cut off when Ryeowook tilted his head and wrapped his loving arms around Yesung’s waist.

 

“Hyung, it’s okay, really.” Ryeowook said, hugging Yesung tighter. After pulling from the hug, he slowly wrapped his arms around Yesung’s neck and started to close the distance between his lips and Yesung’s . Yesung kissed him back, but more gently, not needy and hungrily like before.

 

Yesung stared at Ryeowook who was again, blushing crimson red. This time, Ryeowook was the one who initiated their contact. It’s the first time. And Yesung felt happy. And more loved. ‘Oh, Ryeowook. Why so cute when you blush?’ he thought, smiling to himself.

 

“Hyung, I Love You. I always did.” Ryeowook said, smiling.

 

“I Love you too, Wookie.” Yesung caressed Ryeowook’s cheek and kissed his forehead.

 

“I’m sorry if I made you feel unloved.”

 

Yesung smiled, thinking how cute Ryeowook was.

 

They came out of the room, Ryeowook clinging onto Yesung’s arm lovingly.

 

Donghae smiled at them, who was sitting on the couch with Eunhyuk, lying on his lap.

“Ew, public display of affection’s not nice, for goodness’ sake.” Eunhyuk said, imitating Ryeowook’s way of expressing his disgust when he saw them making out. He and Donghae laughed, realizing how idiotic He looked.

 

“At least, we’re not making out, I’m just letting everyone know that Yesung Hyung and I love each other.” Ryeowook looked at Yesung who blushed lightly. “And, Yesung Hyung’s a good kisser, By the way.”

 

 

A/N: It's a drabble, Okay? That's why its short. XD