Protective oppa

Oriental Goddess (LOCKED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seven call Dara  after he heard r from  Jaejoong that she agreed to have a date with him.  He has nothing against  Jaejoong,  in fact  he was thinking of. Him as a possible boyfrienf for  Dara.  He doesn't  like the fact that she didn't  inform him about it. 

 

 

"hello oppa " she answered 

 

 

"yah,  tokkie  why didn't  you tell me that you  are into dating.  "

 

 

"oppa...  Eh...  I can explain"

 

 

"you better explain now,  im. Waiting "

 

 

"sorry oppa i didnt tell you,  even I can imagine  that Kim Jaejoong will ask me.for a date.  I  met him in the studio  for our comeback,  together. With s.  He complimented  my looks,  that im beautiful  and i can rock the hairstyle. I have was taken. Back  when he suddenly  ask me for a date. "

 

 

"he asked you in front of other idols? "

 

"neh"

 

"dont tell me you agreed to date him  right away.  I know your a fan of DBSK " 

 

 

"Aniyo,  Bommie gave my number to him.  She told. Him that i will give my answer after our performance. I actually texted  him.  "

 

 

" i see"

 

 

"but how did you know? "

 

 

"Haahahha well that fanboy of yours is so happy that you agreed to date him,  that he went to this restaurant to treat JYJ and SUJU.  Hahajhaja its like he won in the. Lottery " he laughingly said

 

 

 

"omo"

 

Then out of no where seven heard bom rant on the phone. 

 

 

"yah!   Don't you dare scared  Jaejoong.  This Dara's chance to find someone  who deserves  her love  . I will tell  Byul unnie if you ruin Dara's date. "

 

 

"calm down Bom I actually  like Jae for Tokkie.  I know him and I want to introduce her to him actually.  Thar's  why i get  hurt when you didnt inform me. About it"

 

 

"sorry oppq,  but what happened  a while ago is ao fast.  I just cant believe  that someone is willing to ask her out in front of other idols and  not minding the scandal. I saw a strong man  in Jaejoong,  someone who could protect Dara.  You know what I mean"

 

 

" I do. Hahahha Im glad  he did that"

 

 

"oppa mianhe" Dara said in a soft voice

 

 

"no need  to sa sorry  I'm glad you are tryig to date now.  Give him a chance,  he is a good man.  Ive know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter