An Unexpected Greeting

She'll Always Be Mine

I woke up early bright in the morning, rubbed my eyes and look straight. Straight ahead there it was. An old pictue frame of my mom who I've never seen since she died right after she gave birth to me. My mom was gorgeous, her hair running down to her waist. Sparkling eyes, I sometimes feel like she's with me.

I stood up from my bed, stretched a little and went outside to the kitchen.

 

"Appa!" I said smiling at him while hugging him from behind.
"Ahh Ji Eun, good morning." he said while making food on the stove.
"Appa, I'm finally going to attend J Arts High! Are you happy for me?" I said jumping up and down with my face bright as the sun.
"Of course I am! My daughter will be the most famous person in Korea!" he said and we both laughed. 


We sat down on the table, and ate until we were both full. I stood up, said thank you, and went to change and wash up. But suddenly, the bell rang from the door. I went to go check who it was and it was Wooyoung.

"Wooyoung!" I screamed hugging him.
"Ya Ji Eun. You're hurting me." he said laughing.
"Ahaha sorry." I said.
"Are you wearing that to school?" he said looking up and down at me with his finger pointing. 

I didn't say anything and rushed to my room. How embarassing, I forgot I was still in my pajamas. I walked outside all dressed up and washed, said goodbye to my dad, and walked outside with wooyoung.

"Are you gonna ride the bus?" I asked him.
"Yeah, let's ride it together." he said smiling.

As we got to the bus, we went inside, and sat down. I look out of the window as the sun's rays shine on the trees making the windows glow green. It was such a beautiful day. 

"Ji Eun." Wooyoung said.
"Yes?" I said without looking at him.
"Do you think we'll make it?"
I looked at him. "Of course." I said with confidence.

The bus suddenly stopped. Wooyoung and I both stepped down the steps of the bus, and looked up. J Arts was a skyscraper with stairways going up each floor.

"Ji Eun, let's go inside and go grab our uniforms." 
"Okay."

We both pushed the door, and stepped inside. Inside was even more amazing. There was a line for uniforms on the right, classrooms up the stairs, the office on the left. We both stepped in line and looked up ahead, it was a long line.

Suddenly someone came by and cut right in front. I was so upset. Who was he? I stompped to the front quickly.

"Yah! Did you know that you just cut in front of all of us?" I said with anger.
"Uhm, is that a problem with you?" he said.
"Yes it is a problem. It's not fair to any of us." 

"Yo! Do you guys mind if I cut?" he said with a killer smile.
"Noooo!" they all said with a smile.
"Satisfied?" he said.

"Did I said no?" I said.
"Ohhhhhhhh." the people said in the backround.

"Is there a problem here Mr.Dong?" said the principal as he walked out to see what the ruckus was.
"No there isn't sir." he said lying.

"There is a problem. He just cut right in front of all of us." I said. 
"Ms.....?"
"Lee."
"Ahhh, Ms. Lee. Do you know who this is?"
"Am I suppose to?" I said.
"This person right here, is ranked #1 in the whole school in singing and dancing. Did you know that?"
"No I didn't.." I said embarassed.

"Principal, it's okay. I'll deal with it." he said feeling sad for her.

Wooyoung suddenly came and grabbed me by the arm. 

"What are you doing to her?" he said.
"What does it look like? I'm taking her away."
"Away from what?
"Away from you." Wooyoung said with a serious face.

As Wooyoung took me away from him, he laughed at Wooyoung. What a jerk that guy was. 

"Aye. What's your name?" he said looking at me.
"What's your name?"
"Taeyang." he replied.