Cake

Cake

 

   ‘‘I am so not eating this!’’


   ‘‘Why not?’’


   ‘‘Because I don’t wanna die!’’


   ‘‘C’mon, Hyuk. You’re overacting.’’


   ‘‘No, I’m not—Wait, no! Go away! I don’t wanna!’’


   ‘‘I don’t care! You are eating this! And I don’t care if I have to force this on you.’’ Donghae said, smiling, as a small glint of evilness was noticeable in his eyes. Donghae took a petite piece of cake with his fork and instantly trapped the other’s small body between his and the counter.


   ‘‘Hae! You— mphhhm!’’ Donghae smiled proudly as he finally managed to get a piece of his cake inside the stubborn elder’s mouth. But his smile soon disappeared as he noticed that the other’s mouth wasn’t making any movement.


   Donghae glared at Eunhyuk. ‘‘Chew.’’


   Eunhyuk shook his head and returned the glare before harshly pushing the younger’s body away from his. He turned around, having the sink now in front of him, and quickly spitted out whatever was in his mouth.


   ‘‘Hyuk! You’ve just wasted a very delicious piece of cake specially made by the great Donghae!’’


   ‘‘You mean disgusting piece of ca--’’


   ‘‘You didn’t even taste it! How can you know it’s not good?!’’


   ‘‘Because it was made by you.’’ Eunhyuk replied and grimaced as he looked again at the very deformed cake (how can this ugly thing be called a cake?) in front of him.


   The younger pouted and shook his head disapprovingly. ‘‘Didn’t you hear what I said earlier? I’ll make you eat this no matter what!’’


   Eunhyuk chuckled. ‘‘My body is ready.’’ He simply said, hands upward, as if mocking the other.


   ‘‘Yeah, your body is always ready when it comes to me.’’ And before Eunhyuk could even comprehend what Donghae had just said, the younger had already dashed into his direction. Donghae quickly took a hold of Eunhyuk’s shirt collar with his two hands and pulled the other flushed against him. He smirked playfully and rapidly walked forward, until he felt the counter once again slightly hit the other’s back.


   Everything happened so fast that it left Eunhyuk’s mouth wide open.


   Easier access. Nice.


   Donghae quickly cut a small piece of his cake with his fork and instantly put it in his mouth. He made sure to not smash the piece as he kept his mouth open.  Before Eunhyuk could even protest, Donghae had already took a hold of Eunhyuk’s nape, pulling his head forward to smash their lips together and his tongue skilfully pushed the piece inside the other’s mouth. He pulled back and smirked as, with both his hands, he covered Eunhyuk’s mouth and slightly pinched his nose.


   Now, he really didn’t have any choice. Donghae smiled when Eunhyuk had finally slowly started chewing, and his smile got impossibly larger, as Eunhyuk’s once disgusted face changed into a more serious one.


   As the older finally gulped down completely all that was inside his mouth, Donghae looked at the other excitedly, waiting for a (good, hopefully) comment to his first hand-made pastry.


   Eunhyuk looked at Donghae momentarily, before his eyes suddenly trailed down. ‘‘It was… good.’’


   The younger’s eyes grew wide as he suddenly pulled away from Eunhyuk and jumped excitedly like a little child, like a five years old to be exact. ‘‘Really?!’’


   Eunhyuk laughed as he lovingly looked at his boyfriend acting like a kid before nodding. ‘‘Yeah, it was reall…’’


   The older couldn’t even finish his sentence as Donghae suddenly started running all around the kitchen, before doing a round in the living room and finally, passing the hallways, doing all this while screaming happily, ‘‘Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh!’’


   Eunhyuk laughed but after 3 minutes, when Donghae was still running around, he suddenly decided that the younger’s voice had now became annoying. Just when the younger was back, still screaming, in the kitchen, Eunhyuk had made a swift move and managed to trap Donghae in his arms. Donghae giggled as he playfully tried to get away, but soon stopped when he realized it was of no use anyways.


   When Donghae had finally calmed down a little bit, just a little bit, they sat back down in front of the table, cake standing deliciously in front of them. Donghae had already took a piece with his fork and was about to take a bite of it, when Eunhyuk suddenly laughed.


   The younger raised an eyebrow. ‘‘What?’’


   ‘‘Can’t believe you went through all this just to make me taste this.’’


   ‘‘It’s because I love you~’’


   ‘‘That doesn’t ma--’’


   ‘‘Shut up and eat.’’ Donghae said, shoving his piece in Eunhyuk’s mouth and smiling innocently at the other.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

don't mind all the spelling errors. I'll edit it tmr. too lazy nao & I also need to go sleep. x)
Was that fluff, by the way? .__.
And by the way (again), isn't Hae with a chef uniform, really, really, like really, y? lawls.