Chapter 1: Edge of the Cliff

The Verge of Falling

 

Love for it to exist, it must be felt first, just like any other feeling, just like any other emotion. Some claims it to be all in the state of one’s mind but some believe it starts from their hearts. So what is Love? Different answers, no explanation.

 

The shrieks emanating from the arena were clearly heard, as the ten men slowly emerged from the stage, the screams just got louder. A first line from a familiar song was uttered; the deafening sound from the people came again. No one in the arena would love to leave, no one in their right minds would want to escape the spell casted upon them, and in the first place, they chose it. It was Super Junior after all who spread the magic charm.

 

A few more songs were performed before it came to halt. It ended, the curse had disappeared and the fans once again were transported to their real world, the concert ended.  

 

“So how was it?” A girl emerging from the parking walked to greet her friend who just came out of the enchanted place.

 

“It was…great!” The loudest scream was heard. “I just can’t believe it. I saw them with my very own eyes. I think I could die just know!”

 

“Oh”

 

“Sorry. I should have just kept it to myself. You know, my feelings about the concert. I’m sorry ___.” An apologetic looked appeared before Claire.

 

“Nothing to worry about, it’s glad to know you enjoyed it!” Faking a smile was all she could do to hide the grief she’s feeling.

 

 

As the news spread around the globe, fans were starting to get anxious for the special date to arrive. Tickets were sold out; the date and place were set. All was left was to wait for 3 months. She keeps herself composed, not wanting to state the almost obvious feeling she’s dealing with.  The last show of the band she dearly holds in her heart is about to happen in her country. Sadly, she won’t have the opportunity to grace them her presence. As much as she wanted to, odds permit her to do so. Being the youngest and the only girl left in their humble home, she was overly protected by the men of their family. Surely, being able to see them to perform live would be breathtakingly offer her the most memorable time of her life, still, a more important thing must be first settled with. Arguments were brought up, but the king of the household held the last decision. She was not going; she is not permitted to go. So this will be the longest 3 months of her life.

 

The day arrived; a tear fell from her eyes.

 

“Today is their first and maybe their last.” The girl sighed as she walked along the corridors of the white building.

“Are you ready? It will start in an hour.” A voice emanating from a room stopped her trance.

“Um. Yah.”