Johayo~

Johayo~

a/n: finally, able to finish it -____- hope you'll like it ^^

JOHAYO~

“As you would have stayed here for a few days, you would have someone you like. It’s time to reveal you feelings. No. 1 you have to go up to the person you like and say, ‘How do you think of me?’ it’s very simple.” MC Jaedong said as he looks at the idols. They were beginning to get nervous and excited at the same time.

“The answers are also very simple,” he continued. “It’s either ‘Ok’ or ‘No Thanks’.” He said.

“Ne, now, it’s time for the King and Queen.” MC Hyunyoung announced.

Lizzy was nervous. She was afraid that no one might pick her. She was actually not as pretty or beautiful as the other female idols. But in her heart, she has this slim of hope that someone, a certain someone would pick her.

She looks at the boys lined up, and she stopped when he saw him. The certain boy she started to like in this short trip. At first she just noticed him, he was so kind and funny. Eventually, her feelings developed, in such a short time. And much more when he picked her to cheer for him, it was really unexpected, she didn’t know what to do, but it was a good thing that it was only a cheer she had to do. She remembered how she responded to her cheer. She blushed as his smiling cute face appeared in her mind. 

“I just like her…”

His voice trailed in her mind again. How happy was she when he said that. She smiled to herself. But there was also a twinge of worry. What if he did it just for the show?

But she didn’t want to believe that. She erased the thought in her mind. 

‘Okay, last look…’ she thought as she looks at him again, and she was surprised when she found him looking at her. He smiled, she smiled back and blushed. ‘Omo… my heart’s beating really fast! Oppa jinjja…’ she bit her lip as she tried to turn her attention to the event at hand.

She saw Eunhyuk, Minho and Krystal in the middle, it seems like Eunhyuk also chose Krystal, even though Minho already chose her. 

The trouble of getting picked again clouds her mind. She tried to get it off, but it keeps getting back. ‘Ahh, omo... eottokhae…?’ she thought. Her thoughts were interrupted when the others burst out laughing. 

Eunhyuk lost to Minho.

She giggled. When she looks at who’s next, she was shocked to see it was already Onew’s turn.

“Ah, it’s now Onew’s turn, who’s he going to pick…” the MC said.

Lizzy’s heart was beginning to race. Her mind was having a debate whether that he wasn’t going or going to pick her. It was crazy, but the first one was winning.

“Krysta-ssi--”

The people around were shocked, they didn’t expect to hear Krystal’s name again. and as for Lizzy, she was a bit disappointed.

‘It’s okay…’ she told herself, but she knows she’s kind of hurt inside.

&&

Onew looks at Lizzy, whom he saw was deep in thought. He wanted to know what she was thinking. 

He was still staring when she suddenly looks back at him. He was surprised, but he smiled. And he saw that she smiled back, and blushed. His heart just fluttered.

‘Ahh… jinjja, she’s so cute…’ he thought.

It was Eunhyuk’s turn that time, and he picked Krystal, even though Minho already picked her first. They had to show their charm. After both of them did, as expected, Minho won. Everyone laughs.

And now, it was his turn.

“Ah, it’s now Onew’s turn, who’s he going to pick…” the MC said.

“Krystal-ssi--” he paused, btu quickly continued, he wanted to joke a little. “—the one beside you, Lizzy-ssi. How do you think of me?”

He saw Lizzy stiffened and looks shocked. She looks at him, her face getting red. He waited for her reply. It was a suspense moment, since he wasn’t sure if she’ll say yes.

“Johayo~” she said, with that cute smile.

He smiled brightly and that smile eventually became a grin. He was happy. He goes to her and accompanies her to his side.

&&

After filming, everyone was happy, but were sad because they were leaving soon. They celebrated.

“Happy Lunar New Year!” everyone cheered and gave a toast.

“Okay! No alcohol for the dongsaeng’s under 20! Arasseo??” Jungmin said.

Everyone laughs, “Ah, as expected. Don’t worry about it Jungmin-ah! They’re growing kids.” Eunhyuk said.

It was already 12:00 am, but still everyone was having fun, but one was only pretending to.

Lizzy was looking at Onew, beside him was Seungyeon. They were having fun and looked good together.

‘Oh Lizzy! Stop it! It’s just a show!’ she told herself. ‘Maybe the PD’s told him to pick me…’ 

But she knows that it wasn’t what she would like to believe. She wanted to believe that what he did were true. She stopped the thoughts, they weren’t true, she tried to convince herself. She drank what Seungri had given to her a while ago. And she didn’t why, but after drinking it a few times she was getting more and more dizzy.

Uee, who was sitting next to her noticed her face, it was red. “Lizzy, why are you so red?” she asks.

And with that, everyone’s attention was on her now. She was indeed, red.

“Eh? Have you been drinking Lizzy-ssi?” Seungyeon asks.

“U-uhh, n-no! I didn’t’!” she answered panicking.

“Then what are you drinking?” Sunhwa asks.

Uee took her glass and tasted it. “Omo! This is alcohol!” she looks at Lizzy with her wide eyes, “Who gave this to you?”

“U-uhh…” she hesitated and blushed, he said it was just water. “S-seungri oppa…” she said in a low voice.

Everyone looks at him, who was sitting comfortably as if he did nothing bad, others laughed.

“Yah! Why are you giving our maknae alcohol!” Uee shouted.

“Eh? But Kyrstal is drinking already!” Seungri retorted.

“Yah! Krystal! You’re umma is so going to know about this!” Nichkhun shouted.

And after that, the table was in chaos, everyone was talking at the same time. And Lizzy was more and more getting dizzy. She decided to get some fresh air.

&&

Onew was a bit angry at Seungri for giving Lizzy alcohol, he asked for his help, but not that way. He was also shouting at him, when he looked at Lizzy to see if she was alright, she was gone.

‘Oh no, where did she go?’ he looks around and saw her going again at the pool area.

He looks at his left and right to see if someone was watching him, everyone was busy. He quietly followed her.

When he arrived at the pool area, he saw her, sitting at the pool side, feet soaked in the pool. He bent down and sat beside her.

“Are you alright?” he asks.

Lizzy looks at him and was shocked. “Whoa! O-oppa… you startled me…”

Onew looks sheepishly at her, “Sorry…”

“No, it’s okay…” she said and smiled shyly.

Silence followed. They were making circles with their feet in the pool, was looking at nowhere in particular, it was really awkward. Both wanted to speak, when they did, they spoke at the same time.

“Lizzy-ssi… I--”

“Oppa, thank---”

The two were surprised and laughed.

“You go first.” Onew said, smiling.

Lizzy smiled back, she started to say it without looking at him, she was a bit embarrassed. “Well… I just want to say thanks oppa, for picking me, even if it’s just for the show, you--”

“What?” Onew asks suddenly, interrupting her.

Lizzy was surprised, “What is what oppa?”

“What did you say about me doing it just for the show?” he asks, totally not believing that she was saying these kinds of things.

“I—uhm, well… when you picked me… you did that just for the show right?” she asks nervously.

Onew laughs, the way she said it, was so cute that he can’t help but laugh. ‘Omo, jinjja, this girl!’

Lizzy looks at him, she knew it. it was for the show. She was really feeling hurt now.

Onew stops when he saw the change in her expression. He looks at her seriously, “Lizzy-ssi, I didn’t do that just for show. I…”

Lizzy looks at him, it was the first time seeing him this serious, her heart started to race again.

“I do… like you…” he said slowly.

She was shocked, she stiffened, she felt the world had just stopped. His last words were repeating in her mind. She was going crazy. She blushed so hard that Onew panicked.

“Whoa, you’re so red! Are you okay??” he asks, a bit worried.

Lizzy began to fan herself. She felt the place beginning to get hot, but earlier, it was cold, but somehow, her dizziness was gone now, it was replaced by nervousness.

“Uhh… thanks….” She said, she honestly didn’t know what to say, those were the first two words that came to her mind just then.

Onew was a bit disappointed. He was expecting a different answer. Silence again surfaced, when Onew couldn’t take it anymore, he decided to invite her back to the table.

‘Maybe, she doesn’t like me… that much…’ he thought.

“Let’s go back--” he was saying but stopped when she said what he wanted to hear.

“I like you too…”

Onew looks at her, smiling an idiot. It was clear, he heard it 100%, but he wanted her to say it again.

“What? I didn’t hear what you said.” He said playfully.

Lizzy looks at him, she was going to say it again, but seeing that playful smile she knew he was pjust pretending. “Uwah! Oppa! You heard it perfectly!” she pouted.

Onew laughed, “Ah, I know I know. Aing~” he said and imitated the pose to their dance “Aing~”

Both of them laughed, and were having a good time. And the others were too.

&&

Everyone was hiding behind the plants, they watched the whole scene.

“Uwah! Sooo sweet~~” the girls exclaimed.

“Way to go hyung!” Minho said.

“Shh! They might hear you!” Hara hissed.

“Omo, our maknae’s growing up, I have to give her advices…” Uee said.

“They look good together. Aww! I envy Lizzy!” Hyuna said.

“Ne~” the others agreed.

Seungri cleared his throat. “Okay, okay, no need to thank me--” he was saying proudly.

“Shut up!” everyone hissed.

“What?” he asks, as if he doesn’t know what’s wrong.

Everyone rolled their eyes at him, and just continued to watch the new found couple.

-END-

A/N: so, what did you guys think?? >.< oh please do comment ne? :> thanks for reading~~ ^^