Kris scenario: When you unexpectedly NEED girl napkins/pads

Kris scenario: When you unexpectedly NEED girl napkins/pads

        You scrambled around the apartment, picking up clothes, dusting the furniture, spraying febreeze. Kris was coming home today after four long months of promotion with EXO. You hadn't seen him in forever, then when you finally were, your house was a pig's pen! How did I even live in here you thought to yourself. It was so messy! I bet EXO's dorm looked better than this, thats saying a lot, knowing there were twelve boys in one dorm. Cleaning the apartment spotless for an hour, your phone ringed.

       "CARELESS, CARELESS, SHOOT ANONYMOUS, ANONYMOUS-" your ringtone  played before you cut it off answering:

       "Yobosayo/hello ?" you said.

       "Jagiya/honey, I'm on my way, see you in ten!" Kris hung up, leaving you with ten minutes to get dressed! Settling with skinny jeans and a hoodie, your phone beeped, telling you, you had recieved a message.

       From Kris Oppa<3:

       "In front of the apartment, be at the door in two minutes."

       "K," you texted back, heading to the bathroom, freshining up before he arrived. Peeing, you felt weird. Not that kind  of "weird",  but a somethings wrong weird. Just sitting on the toliet you wondered what it was...

--

       Oh no, it's been a month you thought, looking down.

       "Ahhhh!" you gasped, seeing blood-red toliet water between your legs. Oh my gosh, today? REALLY GOD! REALLY!?!?! TODAY?!?!?!??! YOU CHOOSE TO GIVE ME MOTHER NATURE'S GIFT TODAY?!?!?! WHEN I GET TO SEE MY BOYFRIEND AFTER FOUR MONTHS?!?!?!?!

       You frantically looked for pads, tampons, something that would help. NOTHING. You didn't have anything, nor could you move. Sighing you just sat there, waiting for pads to magically appear in front of you.

       "Ding!" your head jerked up, listening: THE DOORBELL. Oh my god, oh my god, Kris is here! The bell rang again, twice, thrice, he was probably annoyed that no one was answering. You heard the lock twist, Kris opened the door, entering the apartment. Silence...

       "Knock, knock" he patted the bathroom door. You jumped, unsure of what to do.

       "Ummmm...uuuuhhh, opppaaa" you stuttered, obviously awkward in this situation.

       "Mmmm?" he repiled in his deep rapper voice<3

       "Could-cooo-could you do me a favor?" you asked.

       "What is it?"

       "Can you run to th---the mmart-tt on the corner and ummm...get me some pads?" You asked, hitting yourself for getting caught in this situation.

       "Oh...uh..yeah...sure" he answered, blushing and leaving you alone.

       "Pheewwwwww..."you sighed, this was so awkward.

--

       Kris's point of view:

       I walked to the mart, feeling really weird. She asked me to buy pads? Isn't that like specifically for them to do ? Well she was a forgetful person...like me. But really? She doesn't have pads? How awesome is this gonna be seeing EXO-M's leader buy pads for his girlfriend, that's probably what the papaarazzi are thinking. Entering the martt, you asked the cashier where the pads were, you didn't know where they were, never having to buy them for anyone. You sighed, first time for everything I guess. I clerk looked at you oddly but pointed over to an aisle. Walking to the aisle, it was covered in packages of pink, orange, and blue, square-ish things. What exactly did she need you, tried remembering.

       Well, she buys, green ones I know for sure...I've seen them on top of the toliet in the bathroom before. But which brand ? Kotex? Always ? Great-value ? I shivered, woman's stuff is so weird. Just grabbing an "Always" green package I walked to the cashier. She set down her magazine, with EXO-M on the front. She looked around me, eyeing my pockets, and hands, checking if I stole something. What exactly was worth stealing in here? It was a convience store? Just filled with drinks, snacks, basic necessities. She scanned the package:

       "Will that be all?" she asked,  looking amused. I nodded, waiting to just get out of here. Paying, I quickly signed her magazine when she wasn't looking. Seriously? 20,000 won/ $15 U.S. dollars , for a pack of pads ? Women must really need this stuff , I thought. Leaving the mart, as I heard a fangirl scream, (probably the cashier), I went to deliver these to my lady. *Starts imitating Kai's my lady dance in the middle of the street*

--

       Back to your point of view:

       You tapped your fingers on your cheek, it had already been ten minutes, Was he buying all of them ? Awww man! I didn't tell him which exact ones to buy! Ughhh! Pabo! A knock on the door, interrupted your thoughts.

       "Um, I have your uh...stuff here? How are you gonna get it?" Kris awkwardly said. Dang, How exactly was I gonna get it? I can't just  walk up and get it, and he can't walk in and hand it to me. Oh! He can just throw it to me...really quickly.

       "Kris, just toss it, and uh wait in the living room?" You answered, still unsure of your idea.

       "Uh, okay, one, two,  three," he quickly threw the package and slammed the door shut. Ouch, he threw it at your face. Nervously laughing you cleaned up and walked out of the bathroom. Without warning, he just hugged you, burying his head in your hair. You giggled, resting your head on his shoulder blade, whispering"thank you" as he kissed your forehead.