when is he when I was at my rear end of life?

I fall inlove with my brother? A-W-K-W-A-R-D.

I slowly walked to my bedroom, closing the door behind me. Slides my back on the door, wrapped my leg around and hide myself in between. Crying out loud, my head was pounding; my heart ached so hard that it might splits into two.

                I wish I could open the door and scream, “How could you do this to me?”

                Slowly, I stood up, and I almost jump out of my live when I saw Dongwoon lying on my bed, with his loud headphone . You are here listening to your stupid music when I was battling with my life minutes ago!? I was so mad and annoyed that I pulled him off my bed, forgetting my pain.

                He tumbled hard on the floor, followed by his wire connecting to his walkman, making a loud thump sound. “How could you do this to me!” I screamed, factually addressed to my dad, but it ended up on him.

                “What are you doing?” he looked confused, as well as annoyed.

                I breathe hard, my shoulder rise up and down, clenching my fist. Dongwoon gazed at me, from down to up, with a shocked face printed on him.

                “What happen to you?” he pulled out my arm, his eyes widen when he saw my wound, “Who did this to you?” he slowly settles me down on the couch.

                My voice stuck, my eyes swollen, and my skin throbbing. Is he really my dad? I felt like Lucifer has taken place into his body, torturing me bloody hell.

                Dongwoon lifted my cloth from my leg and back. Then he gasped and stepped back, “What the—how can chores turn you like this?” I guess he didn’t hear all the whapping sound and screaming. How high did he turn on his headphone volume?

                “Are you stupid?” I mumbled, “Dad does this to me.” Thinking back the incident made my wound hurts more. I wish I could just run away! I prayed inside.

                It seems like Dongwoon heard me, “This must be stop,” he said, “Pack your stuff, we’re leaving this hell.” He commanded, slowly stood me up.

                “Whe-where to?” I whimpered.