Friendly Date

should I confess?

Sungmin is waiting for Sunny infront of the their favourite ice cream parlor, restless. He looks perfect wearing his pink color t-shirt that Sunny gave as a present for their friendship anniversary. They promised to meet at 2pm but like always, Sungmin would be there 15 minutes early so that he can prepare himself from nervousness.

"Ahjussi~~ 1 large cup of strawberry icecream please~~" Sungmin said "with 2 spoon,thank you" he added..

'will Sunny wears the pink dress that i gave her last our anniversary?' Sungmin thought.. 'she would be totally cute wearing those' he grinned more.. he continue to daydreaming about their date until some lovely voice heard calling his name making him startled..

"Minnie Oppa~~~" Sunny sang with her aegyo voice.. "'Did you wait long oppa?" Sunny asked..

"no, i just arrive" Sungmin tried to cover up..

""is it?" Sunny said, Sungmin nodded.. "then why is my icecream melting?" still not believe.. Sungmin's face expression change making Sunny giggle a little bit.. 'busted' Sungmin thought..

"okay, okay, i've been here around 145pm!Satisfied?" Sungmin retort surrendering.. Sunny laugh her self out looking at Sungmin face..

then Sungmin realize something different in Sunny.. he look Sunny from top to bottom making Sunny blush..

"oppa!! what are you looking at?" Sunny said quite embarrased..

"what have you done to your hair? why is it short and blonde? and why are you not wearing the dress that i gave you last anniversary?"Sungmin asked in one breathe..

"Geez, take a breathe oppa.. you act more than mummy did.." annoyed Sunny ignoring the question and continue eating the melting icecream..

"yah!! don't eat that! i'll buy you a new one!!" Sungmin snatch the icecream from Sunny and ordered a new one..

Sunny smile looking at the caring-yet-annoyed Sungmin.. "gomawooo oppaa~~~"' Sunny with her aegyo..

in an instant Sungmin face turn with bright smile "you sure know how to handle when my mood change, Sunny-aa"

"assssaaaa~~Sunny said with hand high up.. both laughed at Sunny dorkiness..

..................................................

(at Lotte World)

 

"oppa~ i want to play that" Sunny pointing at the Giant roller coaster.. Sungmin turn pale, his tummy become uncomfortable thinking that they will ride those..

"errrmm Sunny, can we play the small one instead?"Sungmin said

"no!! i want to ride this one.. it's looks exremely amazing" Sunny excitedly lining up the que.. Sungmin know he can't argue with Sunny so he just follow..

 

Sungmin feel nauseated and headache while climbing down the stairs from the ride.. "that was awesome! can we ride 1 more time?" Sunny pleaded with puppy eye..

"NO!!! don't you see i'm almost die here" Sungmin exagerated his action..

"hmm, okay" Sunny said leaving Sungmin behind.. 'aishh, this girl really know how to make me feel guilty' Sungmin just follow her from behind..

they just continuing their date playing every game that they seen enjoying..

suddenly Sungmin saw a haunted house, he smirk evilly 'payback time'

"Sunny! i saw something interesting there, follow me" Sungmin pull Sunny's hand and run..

while nearing to the place, then Sunny realize that they heading to the haunted house.. "oppa~ we're not entering the haunted house aren't we?" Sunny asked

"yes, we are Sunny-aa" Sunny suddenly stop making Sungmin stumble a little bit.. 'no,were not' Sunny shook her head unbelieving..

"come on Sunny, just for this one time pweassee~~" Sungmin turn making aegyo.. he know that Sunny is scared.. he just want to take advantage by holding and hugging Sunny the entire trip they in the haunted house without feeling awkward.. anyhow, that's his only chance.. "don't worry Sunny-aa, your minnie oppa will protect you" Sungmin said grinning widely

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okay that it for today..

i change the story from oneshot to short story.. i hope all of you will enjoy..

thank for the subcribers and those who are reading.. really appreaciate it.. please comment 1st chapter.. so that i know the feedback from you guys..

 

Thank you again~~ (^_^)