CHAPTER 2: Tiffany Hwang

OPEN ARMS

 

 

Tiffany moaned when she felt the sunlight get passé through her curtain.

 “Ms. Tiffany. Please wake up; you need to go to school. This is the first day so you can’t be late.” Mrs. Kim said as she waking her up.

“Yeah, I’m going. Just gave me another five more minutes please.”  Tiffany said. She’s really sleepy. She and Jessica chitchat through the telephone last night.

“But Ms. Tiffany!” Mrs. Kim yelled.

“All right, All right. I get up.” She said and stood up from her bed. Some maids gave her pink bath robe. “Today is pink rose extract. Your favorite miss.” The maid said. She’s referring to the shower oil extract. Tiffany loved to use herbal oils to her bath.

She smiled and thanked them before she entered to her bathroom. She smiled when she smelled the aroma of Rose. Her friend Jessica loves the Jasmine one, but she knew that she never used those. On the thought that, oil extract is only for rich peoples.

She hates to hear those words coming from her friend. For her, Jessica is not poor; she’s considering her as her sister.

She Envy Jessica in a lot of things; she may have all the things might the girl wanted to have but there’s one thing that she knew she doesn’t have. A normal and simple life. Many people considering her as a princess or whatsoever. And she hated the idea. Because of that, many people tried to avoid her and to be near next to her. They thinking as if she had a bloodline of a royalty, but she’s also a people and a human like other.

It’s only Jessica who had guts to be near to her and to befriend her. That’s why she valued Jessica like a precious gems.

Jessica can do all the things she might want to do. But her, she always had a limits. She wants to break free even just for a day.

 

She step through the tub and enjoyed her bath. After she took her bath she puts some lotion on her porcelain skin. She wore her Uniform and brushed her Dark Chocolate hair. She tied them in ponytail and curled the end part of it.

She puts some baby powder and a pink lip-gloss on her lips. She doesn’t like the feeling of having a makeup on her face. It irritates her.

She looks herself on a mirror. “Perfect!” she said and leaves the room.

When Tiffany went downstairs she saw her parents having their breakfast. She run to them and gave a peck on their cheeks. She’s always that sweet to her beloved parents.

“Morning Mom and Dad” She said happily today.

“What a happy spirit that our princess have today.”  Her dad said.

She pouted. “Dad! You know how much I hated that endearment!” she muttered.

Her mom and dad chuckled. “It’s fine sweetie. Why don’t you have some breakfast first before you go to the school?” Her mom said to her.

She shook her head. “No need mom. I preferred Jessica’s lunch box. You know how much I love her lunch box right? I’m going to eat it with her.” Tiffany said.  When they were in elementary, Jessica always making her a lunch box. And she loves that so much!

“Bye mom, bye dad. I got to go! See you at dinner.” She said and leaves their house.

She hopped to the car and led her way to the school. She was excited to meet some new people. She’s now in college and she’s happy on the thought.

Tiffany is taking a Business Management course, since; she’s the successor of their company.

When she saw the University’s gate, she felt very excited. There are a lot of students in there!!

Myungsoo opened the door to help her to come out. She widened her eyes on the excitement that she felt. “Miss, you’re trembling. Are you all right?” Myungsoo asked her

She nodded. “Yes I’m fine, I’m kinda nervous that’s why.” She said.

“Enjoy your day Miss.” Myungsoo said and did a goodbye.

Little by little she took her steps on the gate. Her hair was swaying through the air.  When she’s now on the school grounds some girls screamed like crazy. As if they saw an actor or something.

“Oh my gosh their here! I’m going to see my Sehun again!” she heard a girl said.

“Who are those?” she asked herself. “Oh look at that! It’s Luhan!” a girl screamed.

She took a glance to those guys that they were screaming about. And she was dumbfounded on what she saw. As if she saw an Angels that step trough the land. They were all handsome and charismatic. Especially to a boy who named Luhan. He had a long blond hair with an earphone on it. His lips are red as a cherry. He’s so charming and his appeal is oozing on him.

She didn’t notice that her jaw dropped. She was embarrassed when Luhan went to her direction. “Are you okay?”Luhan asked her.

It’s like she felt a bucket of ice run down on her body to the realizations. She felt her cheeks get blushed.

“Yes I’m fine.” Tiffany said nervously. She really is a dummy.

She heard him giggle. “You’re Tiffany Hwang right?”  He said. She was surprised because he knew her name! How come he knows that?

“How did you know my name?” she asked.

He shrugged his shoulders and smile at her. Revealing the cutest smile she ever saw. “I just know.” He said.

“Luhan, we need to go.” A boy with a poker face said. On the way he stared at her. It gave a shiver on tiffany’s spine. He’s cold like an ice. Considering that he’s more handsome than Luhan.  His gray hair really suited on him. With a perfect shape of nose and a thin peach lips. This guy is very manly and hot, indeed.

“Oh, by the way. This is Oh Sehun and I’m Xi Luhan.” Luhan said. “We are group called EXO by many. Watch our performance on the opening ceremony, bye.” He said and bided her goodbye. She’s still dumbfounded and star struck. Her heart beats like a crazy as if it’s going to explode.

“I think I’m in love.” She whispers.

“Oh no dear, you aren’t.” someone said to her. She turns around and saw her smiling best friend. “Jessica!” she said happily.

“I just saw how your jaw dropped this early morning. Luckily your saliva didn’t come out.” Jessica teases her.

She pouted. “Do you have some lunch box?” she asked her friend.

“Oh my! I forgot. I’m sorry!” Jessica said.

Tiffany almost cried. This is the first time that her friend forgot to make her a lunch box. It’s like she also forgotten by her best friend.

“I’m really sorry tiffany. Don’t worry I’ll make some tomorrow.” Jessica continues to apologize. Because of her job she forgot to make a lunch box for tiffany. And she felt very sorry towards on that.

Tiffany forced to smile to show to her friend that she’s fine. Which is not? “No, it’s fine.” She said.

But Jessica didn’t satisfied. She knew that she made tiffany upset.

Tiffany grabbed Jessica’s hands. “Come on! We better watched EXO’s performance.” She said. She doesn’t want to make Jessica feel some awkwardness because she felt upset.

“Are you sure you’re not angry?” Jessica asked her.

She shook her head. “No, I am not.” She said.

 

They go to the ceremony hall for the opening ceremony. The University’s Principal did a speech for the freshmen and to the senior’s students. Then, a Guy who height like a light post came up on the stage. He’s the one who arrived with Luhan this morning. He’s surely one of the EXO members.

“Good morning to all the students, faculty and deans. I’m Yifan or you may all call me Kris like my other member called me. Will have a speech as the new president of the student council. Together with Suho as the Vice President.” He pointed to a guy with a milky skin and has an angelic face.

“Why this university is had some many charismatic, angelical and handsome students?” tiffany asked Jessica.

“Shhh  ... Keep quiet.” Jessica said to her.

“I hope everyone had a good time on this year. And were promise to assist all the events and gatherings for this school year. Thank you.” Suho, The vice president said.

All students clapped their hand.

“I’m so excited for this school year!” tiffany and Jessica says in chorus.