when Donghae get sick

an annoying little fish

 

 

It's a warm and peaceful morning. Bird still chirpped happily near the window. And some of the 12th floor suju members dorms still asleep. But, there's a particular fish that can be so annoying when it come to his sickness and of course his boyfriend.

Lee Hyukjae.

 

---------

 

"MNOOOO! How many times i've told you hyung, I. WANT. MY. HYUKKIE!" Hae yelled loudly enough to his oldest hyung, Teuki. Still laying in his bed in his shared room while pouting madly. Crossed his arms in font of his chest and keep muttering 'i want my hyukkie'. Such a little kid.

"But, Hae.. Please ate your medicine.. It's the time already.. I don't want your sickness getting worse. You still have your tight drama schedule. Remember?" Teuki, as the mom among the suju members keep convincing the particular fish to eat his medicine.

"I knew it hyung, i knew it. But, i just want eat that 'thing' when Hyukkie is here!" he still debating until Teuki sighed depply.

"Aish.. such an annoying kid. And i've told you million times, Hyukjae still busy with the recordings" Teuki tried his best to keep convincing the annoying fish until..

"NO IS A NO HYUNG. AND I WANT MY HYUKKIE. THAT'S IT. END OF CONVERSATION"  Pouted madly, like a 5 years old little boy.

"Okay whatever you say then, i'll just told you, Hyuk will come home late. Bear your sickness, kay?" Teuki give up.

And the fish keep pouting under his thick blanket.

 

------

 

Hae's Pov

 

Where's Hyukkie? It's noon already and he didn't even try to call me or send me a message. Huft, Pabo Monkey!!!

Ugh, why i feel so weak today? My body keeps getting hotter and hotter, dizziness come over to my head in an instant.

I know i need my medicine, b-but.. i can't help it. It's to bitter! ewww xc

I need Hyukkie, i know he can endure the bitter taste for me..

Hyuk, where are you?

 

-------

 

In the other place. Hyuk keep getting a new call or message in his phone. He knew it. It's his hyung, Teuki. He groaned when he read one of Teuki's message for him.

 

To : Hyuk

From : Teuki Hyung

 

Hyuk, where are you? your little fish keep rejecting me, he need his medicine, or else his sickness will get worse. And he keep looking for you. Please help me! Come home soon kay?

 

“Aish.. that fish! Can he just ate that medicine and being a good kid when he’s sick? Oh my” He groaned frustatedly and begin to type a new message for his sickness baby fish.

 

To : BabyHae

From : Hyukkie

 

Baby.. could you just eat your medicine? I’m still in the middle of an important recording ryt now.. please understand.. i promise i’ll buy you a big carton of your favourite ice cream. Kay? Don’t make such a big trouble for Teuki hyung. Be a good kid, arraseo?

 

I love you. I’ll try to come home as soon as possible. Mwah :*

 

‘Message sent’

“I hope you’ll be a good kid, naughty fish..” Hyukjae sigh deeply and continue his latest recording, try to do it fast as he wants to meet his baby soon.

 

---------

 

Hae’s Pov

When he’s in a dreamland, his vibrating phone wake him up and widen his eyes, happy when he read the message from his lover. But the message dissapointed him.

“UGH! I hate Hyukkie! I thought he’ll gonna go home now! B-but.. the ice cream is so tempting.. oh no no no hae, you can’t trapped with the ice cream offer” he pouted more. Type a reply for his monkey.

 

To : HubbyHyuk

From : WifeyHae

 

Fyi, I’m not going to eat that ‘THING’ . Not if you’re not here with me. Home. NOW. And bring that ice cream.

 

I just hate you just now, but.. still love you though. Fishy want Hyukkie :(

 

‘Message sent’

And with that, he continue to drift of to his dreamland. Waiting for his monkey to come home.

 

------

 

Hyukjae is already in the end of the recording, and the new message from his baby make he grins widely.

‘such a cute fish.. i bet he’s pouting ryt now.. mmhh i miss those cute plus y thin lips..’  Hyukjae mumbled, as he shove his phone to his pocket and finish the recording. Soon, he already in the van with his manager after bid a goobye to all the recording crew.

“Hyung, can we stop at the convenience store nearby? I need to buy something for my baby..” he told his manager hyung and his manager just sigh in annoyance.

“Such a rebellious fish you have, annoying. Arraseo arraseo.. i’ll told the driver. Oh and you know? Teuki kept calling me, told me to bring you home soon cause of your baby-annoying-not cute-fish” Manager hyung keep his protest and it make Hyukjae laughed louder.

“Yep, he’s annoying sometimes, but he’s CUTE hyung! Cutey nemo! Don’t ever said that he’s not cute, ugh” this time, Hyukjae pouting.

“Aish.. such an annoying pabo couple. And stop pouting like that Lee hyukjae! You’re not cute at all” Manager hyung throw a gross expression and it make Hyukjae laughed out loud.

 

-------

 

In a while..

“I’m homeeeee!” Hyukjae yelled loudly as he entered the 12th floor dorms, where his baby room is. And in an instant, Teuki run into him and hugged him tightly.

“Finally, you’re home! Please! Jebal! I kept getting a scolded from manager hyung if your boyfriend didn’t eat his medicine soon” after seeing his hyung like wanted to cry in a moment, without any hesitation, he walk to his baby’s room. He’s also bring his baby’s favourite ice cream. When he looked to the thick blanket which covered a body, he smiled. He missed his fish. A lot.

Hyukjae walked slowly, approaching Donghae who still in a deep sleep. When he touch Donghae’s forehead, he got surprised.

“OH MY. I’m gonna so dead now. His sickness gettin worse. Oh no no” He try to shook his baby with his hand.

“Baby.. Hae baby.. wake up. I’m home, and it’s time to eat your medicine” Hyukjae’s shook seems not get a response, so no other choice ryt?

Hyukjae opened the blanket, sneaked inside, and put his arm around Hae’s waist. Backhugged. Feeling the warmness, or should he say it’s burn already. Yep, it’s burning. Grilled fish? No of course. It’s fried. Kekeke~

“Hae.. baby.. wake up for a moment please.. we need to eat your medicine, soon.. please baby.. wake up” Hyukjae tighten his hug and keep caressing Hae’s cheek. Hyukjae even kiss all over Donghae’s face, up until his thin lips too. After a while, Donghae stirred from his sleep and immediately turning over to his boyfriend broad chest. Buried his face and mumbled happily.

“HYUKKIE!!!!! I miss youuuu! What takes you so long?” he pouted and make Hyukjae peck his lips cause he thought his boyfriend was the cutest thing ever.

“Don’t pout like that, you’re sick.  And I don’t want to punch you on the bed and do you” warned Hyukjae as he smirk. Donghae blushed, his face reddened as red as tomato.

“Come on baby, time to eat medicineee” said Hyukjae as he got up and sit on the bedside, taking the medicine in the nightstand.

“Mnoooo.. i don’t want it.. it’s bitter.. i want the ice cream!!!!” Hae pouted and whining like a child who lost his balloons. Aigoo.. this cute-annoying-cute-y-pouty-lips-cute-fish am i called him cute about three times? Kekeke~ in a blink of an eye, he got an idea.

“Omo omo, my baby doesn’t want to take his medicine? What should i dooo?” Hyukjae pretend to think like a pabo while in a slowly motions, he opened the ice cream cartons and scoop it in front of Hae’s eyes and eat it. Donghae blinked his eyes cutely, looked at his boyfriend’s mouth full of ice cream.

GULP

“Hyukkie.. can i have some? It looks delicious..gimme some Hyuk, pweaseeeee” Donghae stared at Hyukjae with his cutey-puppy-fishy-eyes, hoping that Hyukjae will give him a big scoop of ice cream.

“My baby want some too?” Hae nodded furiously and his eyes glittered in happiness. ‘Omo.. so cute!’ Hyukjae though.

In a second, Hyukjae already pulled Donghae’s face closer and kiss him passionately. Their tongues battling. Sweet smell from the ice cream lingering on both of their nose. And the sound of tongue’s battling can be heard in the sudden quite room.

“Mmmmhh.. mmhh.. Hyuk-Hyukkie.. it’s bi-tt bitter..” Donghae try to push hyukjae body hard, but the latter grip Donghae’ neck tightly.

Soon, they lack of oxygen, and pulled out from each other. “Hyukkie you’re so mean, it’s bitter.. ewww xc” pout Donghae when he realize, that’s not an ice cream, but medicine. Hyukjae eat the ice cream and shove the medicine in the same time, he gulp the ice cream and left the medicine in his mouth. When he kissed Donghae, he pushed the medicine to Donghae’s mouth and Donghae swallow it in one time.

“Blame youself who doesn’t want to hear me” Hyukjae stuck his tongue out, chuckled and immediately pulled Donghae for a hug. The tight one.

“Baby.. if you get sick, please eat medicine kay? You didn’t want to annoying others people ryt? Poor Teuki hyung, he got scolded from manage hyung because of your stubborn mind. And poor manager hyung, he obliged to cancel al your schedule today.. don’t be like that kay?” Hyukjae soothing his baby whose in his warm embrace.

“Arraseo hubby.. wifey understand.. i’m sowwyyyy..” Hyukjae who found it cute, once again kissed his thin lips for a second. Fast but passionate and sweet.

“Okay wifey.. time to sleep again, tomorrow you should get better or else i’ll kiss you once again for the medicine” warned Hyukjae, prepared to change his clothes into pajamas and sleep together with his wifey.

“I prefer you kiss me with an ice cream..ugh” pout Donghae once again. “What am i saying wifey~? No pout, or i’ll do you” Dongae’s face flush. Hyukjae chuckled.

“Cmon baby, come here, let’s sleep” Hyukjae patted the spot beside him, motioning his wifey to come over, in an instant, Donghae already stuff beside Hyukjae, hugged him tight, pecked Donghae’s forehead plus a last passionate kiss, and they’re drift off to sleep, side by side comfortably.

 

-----------

 

The next morning..

“MORNING ALL~~~~~!” Donghae come out from his room with Hyukjae following behind, grinned widely in the dining room, where the other members trying to eat their breakfast with half sleep.

“Shut your mouth fish, you ruining my morning” whine Kyuhyun, and.. SMACK! “Language, Kyunnie~” Sungmin smacked his lovers head with a newspaper and Kyu shut his mouth immediately. “Morning Eunhae-ya~” said Sungmin smiling. “Morning Hyung..” both of them answered.

“Hae hyung, come on in, let’s eat” asked Wookie smiling as he put Donghae’s toast in the dining room. “Oh, Shin hyung, no more toast for you, it’s Donghae’s and stop eating!” Wookie scolded his hyung for his crazy eating behaviour. Everyone chuckled at the scene.

“Geez.. Donghae-ya, you’re so annoying yesterday, whining like a child.. and now, you’re even get a toast more than me, tsk” protest Shindong get up from the diningroom, proccess to the livingroom.

“What? Hey, don’t blame me if i get more toast than you hyung!” Donghae argued. Hyukjae just chuckled looking at everyone behaviour to his lovers.

“YA! You’re so noisy little brat!!! Keep your mouth will ya, no need to be loud like that, annoying” Heechul yelled, his diva-blood rushed up after hearing the debating voice between Donghae and the other members. “Chullie-ah, don’t be like that” Hangeng ran after his lovers to their room.

“HUWEEEEEEE Why is everyone blame on meeee?!?!?! HYUKKIEEEEEEE” Donghae cried in Hyukjae’s embrace, looking for safety. Hyukjae laughed at his cute lovers. “You’re so cute baby~” he said.

“What did i do Hyuk??? Why is everyone do that to me??? It’s not even my fault if i’m annoying, it’s already in my gene, huwaaaa” Donghae cried even harder in Hyuk’s embraced.

“YOU’RE FAULT FISH! ANNOYING LITTLE FISH!” Everyone yelled in unison, make Donghae cried even harder and all Hyukjae could do is soothing his lovers by saying, ‘yes sometimes you’re annoying Hae, but..’

 

‘You’re too cute to resist and no matter what, I still love you just the way you are baby~’

 

Donghae blushed madly, while Hyukjae is grinned widely.

 

---------

 

The End

 

---------

 

 

 

 

Hey^^ my first fanfic is done, it's a oneshot.

 

sorry if i made a lot of mistaken in the language.

 

english is not my first language, but i'm still tried my best. hope you like it!

 

mind to comment and subscribe? ^^

 

THANKYOUUUUU :*

 

#HappyEunhae5thAnniversary ~

 

- Nahyukhaegi ;)