Breakfast? .......

Confessions

Authors Mini Note: Well I decided to update. I will try to update constantly. I appologize for keeping you all waiting.

 


 

For a split second I thought " Oh she could be visiting" and it took a split second to know that was far from the truth.

Visible love bites on the neck, shirt was backwards and inside out. The pain from seeing this was so great I blanked out, but was snapped out of my shocked state when I heard the door down the hall open. The managers voice filled the silent hall and I paniced. So did Yuri. Being the only person able to react I grabbed Yuri's wrist, took Khun's jacket and threw it a this face, before dragging Yuri to hide in a small crevas next to the elevator. This was so unbelievable. If the manager sees either one of us in their dorm it would mean some serious punishment for not just Khun but all the boys. Although at the moment I felt like punishment would have been the best option. I didn't think the others deserved it.

The only way out was the damn elevator. The stairs were on the opposite side of the hall. Yuri looked at me with a confused, panic look. I thought they would take it inside but no they were standing in the hallway talking. There was only one way to handle this. I told Yuri to fix her shirt. I took off my scarf and pulled out a hair tie. I wrapped the scarf around her neck and pulled her hair up into a ponytail. Vuala!  look now  non-existant.

Peeking around the corner I took hold of Yuri's wrist and pulled her into the hallway. I could hear her protesting quietly behind me but I ignored it. I hope this works, because I needed to get out of here.

As I suspected the manager spotted us instantly. I put on the best fake smile and greeted him.

"What are you young ladies doing here? pretty far from your dorm Yuri." He said suspiciously. " Soo Yun you did decide to come after all. We really missed you here. I need to talk to you about Jokwons behaviour" he smiled.

I giggled, fake of course. " We'll talk later then. I ran into Yuri at the market. I borrowed something from  Seulong and come to give it back, before they left. " I smiled sweetly.

Khun's expressed panic. Probably doubting my story would work.

"You went that far? What were you looking for? There are stores close by"

"Yeah but they aren't open at 5am. They all open at 7am and I couldnt wait that long"

"What in gods name did you need at 5am that couldn't wait? "

Okay he got me there. I'm good at BSing but the event this morning has disabled my brain. I should just come out and unveil what has been going on. I can't though.

"Its personal and if you don't want to embarass me and yourself I suggest you drop the subject." I said seriously " All you need to know is I had an emergency, didn't have a car so I walked. Yes I was that desperate. I ran into Yuri who was nice enough to lend me money for a taxi and accompanied me to my place...."

"Okay okay i'm sorry" he finally said.

Khun was surprised his manager was buying all this and was now calmly smiling. He should wipe it off his face.

At the moment I was glad Chansung decided to appear at the door. He took a long time looking at everone and realized what was going on. He was quick like that  and tried to ease the tention that was slowly building.

"Are you here to take us to breakfast hyung?!" He smiled hugging their manager "Please!"

"uh well ... I ... was... alright. Go get ready wake the others you know the drill"

Chansung pulled away and disappeared inside making a racket waking everone up.

"How about it Soo Yun want to join us?"

Khun smiled even brighter if that was even possible. Frankly I don't know why he was, after what I just witnessed he should have had a worried face. Just because I was pretending to be nice didn't mean everything was okay.

I noticed he only asked me and not Yuri. Her disappointment at being ignored was written all over her face. It was so hard  not to smile at her disappointment. I could hear my friends telling me to do it and go to breakfast, but this was not the time. The last person I wanted to be around right now was Khun.

"I'm sorry but I will have to pass" Khun's smile instantly  fell.

"No one will boher us you'll be safe from the public and media's eyes. "

"its not that" I smiled " I had breakfast already on  my way to the market. All the walking got me hungry, sorry"

Khun was confused I can see it in his face and was about to say something but I wont give him the chance.

"I'm sure Yuri wouldn't mind taking my place" I nudged her forward closer to Khun.

"After all she was kind enough to pay for my taxi." And since Khun obviously prefered her company over mine...

"Sounds fair. Would you like to join us Yuri?"

Of course she nodded and smiled at Khun. !

" I guess I'll owe you some other time Soo Yun"

"I'll hold you to it. Enjoy Breakfast" I waved at them  and headed for the elevator as fast as I could.

"Soo Yun!"

I bit my lip almost wanting to stop but instead I ran into the elevator and pressed the close button rapidly until it closed just in time. I sighed and sank to the floor.