Bipolar

Forgotten Drawer

 

 

 “just reminding you to drag your lazy arse later at 7.... grocery shopping Jung” I press send before putting my phone back inside my locker and starting to put on my ballet shoes. I haven’t seen Jung “arse” Yunho all day and I was worried he forgot our plans to do grocery shopping so I decided on sending him a text message.

 

Before I could stand and walk to the practice room I heard my phone buzz inside the locker and quickly took it and read his reply

 

“my arse will surely be there... pig!” I rolled my eyes, “ seriously, what’s with this guy?... I’m not freakin’ fat!” I hissed to myself. I threw my phone back in the locker and proceeded to practice, my mood was turned 360 degrees, thanks to that arse.... I do admit I have issues with people telling me I’m fat cause I do take good care of my body, I’m a ballerina and I can’t get fat....

 

 

 

 

My practice ended earlier and as I was leisurely walking along the hallway I started hearing booming sounds coming from one of the rooms and as I reached that certain room I felt a bit curious of who’s in there, written at the top of the door are the words “SNU Dance Club” and I suddenly remember what Taeyeon told me about Yunho and his gang of beautiful conceited creatures being members of the school’s dance club and the thought ignited my curiosity to a higher level.

 

I slowly took a peek at the glass panel of the door and there I see a group of men on their comfy sweatpants, shirts and dancing shoes, dancing to the beat of the fast booming music all of them drenched with their own sweats but are still dancing with all their energy to the powerful upbeat music. All of them are really good, I must say.... Though I do ballet I also have some fondness over modern dances.

 

One of the guys caught my attention, he’s the one in the front, looks like he’s the lead or the choreographer maybe, he’s tall, wearing gray sweatpants and yellow sweatshirt, he’s really good, his movements are precise, flawless and powerful at the same time and I must say he stands out among the rest of the guys and I like how he flips his shiny and soft looking hair every time it bounces to his face when he moves it’s just truly amazing....mesmerizing. “Wow... he’s really good” I heard myself mumble as I continue watching them.... him.

 

The music ended and as if on cue all of the guys fell on the floor as they all let out loud sighs and started panting and only there I realized I was watching them for too long, I started blinking but before I remove my eyes and got down from my tippie toes Mr. Charismatic suddenly sat up and turned his head..... and I suddenly felt all the air in my body leave my lungs and my eyeballs felt like they will jump out of my eyes when I saw his face....

 

“Omg... Omg! All this time that was him?! F**k!” I quickly turn around only to be welcomed by a pretty guy smirking in front of me.... well he probably was behind me before I made an abrupt turn... he’s Taeyeon partner and I can’t remember his freakin’ name.

 

“Done gawking over your hubby?” he chuckled..... Hubby?! Did I hear it right?

 

“What?... No, I- I just passed by and... and heard the music and got curious and...” why do I feel like a child caught eating chocolates at night in bed????

 

“sshhh...” he cut me off “stop blabbering let’s go in” he grabbed my wrist and pulled me to the door and as quick as I can I started tugging my wrist off of his grip

 

“No... it’s okay... I can’t... I need to go” I kept struggling holding on to the window so he couldn’t pull me.

 

“Aish... just go in you’ll meet him later after all right?” and with one hard tug on my wrist he was able to pull me inside the room.... And the scene that welcomed me was one of the worst ever, almost all of the guys are now topless and some are on their boxer shorts only, goofing with each other and the room smells of sweat....

 

With an abrupt move I turn around causing my arm that the pretty guy is holding to be twisted “Aahh..” I yelp as quietly as I can... Aish chincha! I want to break this guy’s nose right here, right now....

 

“Yun, your wifey is here!” he announced rather loudly and giddily. The room fell silent and I felt every pair of eyes of all the people in the room turn on to me especially the shock filled almond eyes of the person standing in the far left corner of the room.... and at that exact moment I just wanted the ground to split into two and eat me up.

 

I felt my arm being tugged again and the next thing I knew I was being dragged by this pretty guy whose name I still can’t remember towards Yunho and all I could do is follow him bowing my head to the people we pass by as they stare at me not bothering to wear their clothes back... doesn’t these people have manners at all?!

 

I saw the guy named Yoochun and Omi’s father sitting the black leather couch at the back of the room, Yoochun caught my gaze and they both wave at me chuckling to themselves as they stuff their mouths with chips.... They find this fun huh?!

 

The next pair of eyes I caught is from Junsu, he’s the sweet one and I always wonder why he is with these four conceited guys, he’s grinning ear to ear and gave me a cute childish wave..... And he’s fully clothed! I smiled back at him.

 

“Yah... what are you doing here?” Yunho asked bossily as soon as we stopped in front of him, and I felt suddenly intimidated and frightened by his voice. I slowly looked at him through my lashes as I bit my lip with embarrassment he looks kinda uncomfortable and he’s fully clothed too, Oh thank heavens!!! It gave me a great amount of relief... But before I could answer him, pretty guy spoke

 

“I saw her watching you dance outside” I snap my eyes towards him and I gave him the deadliest glare I could manage but he just chuckled.... I will kill him, I swear I will... one day.

 

“I was passing by and I got curious... I didn’t know” my voice trailed off as I look down, I couldn’t look at him  though he’s fully clothed... why am I like this? Seriously?

 

“Jae, let go of her hand” he ordered menacingly and Jaejoong, who I now remember, immediately dropped my hand. “and you... stop biting your lip” he ordered me his lip formed a thin line, I let go of my lower lip as I found the courage to look up to him

 

“Why?” I got curious by his sudden order so I asked him

 

“what why? Just don’t it’s irritating” he was looking everywhere except me

 

Why is he so cranky? “it’s almost 7 I’ll just wait at the school gate” I said as I examine my right wrist that’s starting to have red marks caused by jaejoong’s tight grip, “pretty !” I hissed to myself as I realized he’s nowhere to be found “it smells awful here” I mumbled rather loudly than I intend it to be as I crinkled my nose and made a disgusted face, Yunho just rolled his eyes.

 

Before I could turn and walk away he suddenly took my wrist and examine the red marks he look at it closely then look back at me, we caught each other’s gaze before he let out a sigh and turned my body around so that my back is facing him.

 

“look down” he said as he gently push my head down.... Omg! He knows I’m uncomfortable!!!!..... then he put both his hands over my shoulders and started pushing me towards the door, “you are not allowed to come In here again... arasso?” he lectured rather softly and I could only nod at his command. As soon as I’m out of the door he turned me again to face him

 

“just wait here I’ll be out in 10 minutes” he said before turning and going back inside the room. As soon as he’s out of my sight and the door closed in front of me I let out a heavy sigh, all the while I was inside that room I couldn’t make myself breath properly...

 

As I was waiting I couldn’t help but think of how great of a dancer he is and how he acted all different from how he usually act in front of me, he was far from the arsehole, conceited, bipolar jerk I know, he’s just.... just all gentle and thoughtful. And was he annoyed that I entered in a room full of topless men and will he be mad at Jaejoong for dragging me in and bruising my wrist?.... I felt a smile suddenly crept onto my face

 

My thoughts was interrupted when I saw him walk out of the room freshly showered and looking all fresh and fragrant.... I can surely smell his cologne from where I stand.

 

“let’s go pig!” he started walking ahead, and there's the Jung "arse" Yunho I know....

 

The smile on my face didn’t last and was immediately changed into an irritated frown.... “I’m not fat! I’m far from a pig!” I wanted to shout at his beautiful arse face.

 

“arse!” I hissed as I threw my fist in the air wanting to hit him, I heard him chuckle.

 

I never said he is gentle and thoughtful.... never... Okay?!

 

 

 

 

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I'm very sorry for this very late yet short update.... I'm actually focusing more on Destiny's Game but I will try to update this more often since this would only be a short story and there would atleast be 4 to 5 chapters left... I'm sorry again.

And I just want to clarify things since I think some of you are getting confused with the plot and the one written on the foreword, please be reminded that everything that is written from the first chapter are all flashbacks and the foreword is in the present. Hope that settles your confusions:))

I'll be anticipating your comment!

Enjoy!:))