Good Girl, Bad Girl

1, 2.... Hi, I Time-Travelled?

"You, you, you, you....." I stuttered and he looked at me, still visibly amused.

 

"Why do you keep looking so amused? Am I that funny? I don't find myself that amusing." I said simply, finally grabbing a hold of myself. Breathe, Jiyeon-ah, you really have to control your emotions better.

 

It doesn't mean that you could hyperventilate whenever you see a goodlooking guy looking at you. You still have a reputation to upkeep, mind you!

 

Nevermind, that the guy beside me looked really good in a boyish manner....

 

"What amused expression?" he asked looking puzzled but, still not letting go of that amused smile.

 

There! It was that amused expression, once again, that I usually see on TV that was displayed by those main male heroic characters who found the female character amusing when I simply did not find the female character's actions amusing at all. I believed that, right now? The interaction that was going on between us, was one of this case of that.

 

I started to sigh, and ruffled my hair as I took off the slip of cloth from my face more forcefully and ungraciously than I had expected, and continued ruffling my hair in a troubled manner, "Ah...why is my life so tough? Jiyeon-ah?" I gave out a long sigh.

 

He looked closer at me and blinked with curiosity, "Why is your life so tough? Jiyeon-ah." He repeated my exact question innocently.

 

Curiosity made him looked even more boyish and cute. And those eyse that were looking at me.... they sparkled as they blinked twice.

 

I sighed, not looking at him, afraid that I would want to kidnap him all for myself and commit bad acts to him (I'm usually a shy person, mind you). Involuntarily, I answered even before I could stop myself, "Someone's after my life, you tell me, how is that not troubling? You have no idea how much I've suffered in these past 7 days, and I haven't even eaten a good proper meal! Can you believe that? I've never gone hungry before for so long and now, I'm so, so, so...."

 

I drooped to the table ungracefully and defeated, "Famished."

 

This time, his smile appeared even wider, "Jo Kwon?" he called and immediately Kwonnie stepped in. Was Kwonnie outside all this while?

 

"Yes, My Lord?" Kwonnie bowed upon entering and I glanced at the guy beside me from my vantage point with my chin glued to the table stubbornly.

 

He had lovely almond-shaped eyes, but Who is 'he'? I've never seen Kwonnie so formal with anyone before. I have long figured from 'his' entrance just now, that this guy is the "He" that Kwonnie had mentioned about...Since this guy had a distinguished authoritative aura around him.

 

But, seriously, who is 'he'?

 

"Fetch us some food," he glanced at my disappointed gaze before changing his request in a relaxed manner, "A lot of food, I mean. She's hungry. Do make it swift, Kwon."

 

Kwonnie shot me an interesting look, when he noticed how 'He' had adhered to my 'wireless (telepathy)-request of having More food' and nodded his head obediently, "Yes, my Lord. I'll see to your request."

 

Before turning his back, Kwonnie mouthed "Behave" to me before disappearing.

 

I froze, were my intentions so clear? Did I look like some female stalker with ulterior wolfish motives?

 

I shook my head in shame, and the guy held my head, "Don't move."

 

I froze, "Not moving." I uttered as my heart raced faster.

 

He leaned closer and closer, and closer, and I could almost feel his breath against my cheeks and I jumped quickly away.

 

Not for my safety, but for His safety!

 

I was afraid I might jump on him and kidnap him because he looks so cute.

 

"Hold on, I need to use the ladies." I said and jumped out of the private room before he could even say anything...

 

I was still hitting my head with my palm and walking blindly ahead, when the next thing, I know, I had bumped into someone's chest...

 

I glanced up, and to my horror, I realised that it was....Jaejoong.