Chapter 2

Me too :)

*The next day*

Daniel received a letter from Eunha . She wrote it like this 

"Daniel-shi , can we meet at the rooftop by this afternoon? - from Eunha"

Daniel was so excited cause finally Eunha wants to meet him at the rooftop . JUST TWO OF THEM . 

*school bell ringing* 

Suddently , Hoya came from nowhere .

Hoya: Daniel , Where are you going ? 

Daniel : Ah , I want to meet someone .

He left Hoya behind and straight away to rooftop to meet Eunha .

Hoya : Hey ! Wait . Did you forget our .... Ah jjinja ~

 

*At the rooftop , Daniel saw Eunha was waiting for him*

Daniel : Hey .

Eunha: Ah , Daniel-shi annyeong ^^

Daniel : So , What are gonna tell me ?

Eunha : Ermm . I ... I ... I ... 

Daniel : What is it ?

Eunha : I like you since 8 years ago . I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier . I'm just shy .

Daniel was speechless and suddenly left Eunha behind . He was so shock because not even crossed in his mind that Eunha had the same feeling as him . While Eunha wondered whats wrong with him suddenly left her behind . She thought Daniel didn't like about her confession towards him and so dissapointed .

 

*The next day*

The thing happened last night still echoing Daniel's mind . Bang! He hitted someone . And the girl is .... Eunha . Eunha fell onto the ground . Daniel helped her . Daniel didn't expect that the girl he hitted just now is Eunha . They speechless for a few seconds . Then act like strangers and nothing happened . Eunha was just about to leave but Daniel stopped her . There something that Daniel wants to tell her .

 

*To be continued ... :)