Chapter 1

Me too :)

 

It's been 8 years now . 8 years admiring someone who don't even know her feeling . Eunha adore Daniel  , who is the hottest guy in her school . She keep following him whereever he goes . Same goes to the other girls . 

 

Eunha and Daniel live in the same neighbourhood . Everyday , Eunha will spying Daniel like a robber . But Daniel just let it be . He knows that Eunha keep following him everyday and admire him . And it same goes to Daniel .

 

One day , a boy named MInho transfered to Eunha's school . Day by day , weeks by weeks , Minho fall in love with Eunha but Eunha didn't even know about this . And they just be close friends . 

*During recess time*

Eunha: Hey Minho-shi , do you wanna join me hangout at the mall today at 8 pm ?

Minho: Sure . I'll fetch you at your house then . 

Eunha : Okay . I'll wait you .

 

*At the mall* 

Minho: Let's go buy some drink .

Eunha: Okay but you treat me :p

Miho: Wae ? You supposed to treat me because I companied you shopping just now.

Eunha: Okay okay I'll treat you. What do you want to drink? Let's sit there . I wan to share something with you.

Minho: Okay then ^^

 

Minho: Wht do you want to tell me just now?

Eunha: Hmm I like Daniel but I don't know how to confess this feeling toward him.

Minho: ah , that hot guy? I suggest you just go talk to him . Maybe he likes you too.

Eunha: Are you sure? If he reject me i will be so embarassed.

Minho : It's okay . I will always be by your side .

 

Suddenly Eunha hugged Minho and cried . 

 

To be continued .... :)