FINDING YOSEOB

MIDNIGHT CONFESSION

A/N: DID you guys watch Yoseob cried on Kbs Hello? Doojoon patted his back to calm him down.. DOOSEEEEEEOOOOOB EVERYWHERE!

~`~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

“YANG YOSEOB”Junhyung shouted . They cant find him anywhere.

“Good job,leader.Yoseob is lost now”Hyunseung said angrily. Doojoon just sighed. “is that all you can do about it? SIGHING?!”Hyunseung said again. His face was red from the frustration. What if something bad happen to Yoseob? What if Yoseob do something stupid to himself?  That is all Hyunseung can think about. Doojoon feel really guilty. “Hyung, Jiyoung-hyung will kill if he know that Seobie hyung is missing”the maknae said. “Did you know that Yoseob didn’t sleep all night? He looks like he is thinking about something. In the morning, his face was covered with worried expression. Do you have any idea why??”Hyunseung asked. “mollayo”Doojoon answered.  “HOW STUPID CAN YOU BE??”Junhyung blurted out. Gikwang was trying to calm the Joker down. “Didn’t you heard what he said just now? He said you’ve been ignoring him. He feels sad about it. He thinks that he did something wrong to you”Hyunseung said in a calm voice. “Did he do anything wrong to you?”Hyunseung continued. Doojoon just shake his head. “why would you ignore him?” “hmm… you just should go back to the hotel now, I’ll be responsible to find Yoseob”Doojoon said. “You better bring him back or I will kill you”Hyunseung threatens.

#########################################

Doojoon starts to walk at unknown neighbourhood. He need to ask some direction. He knocked on everydoor asking if they saw Yoseob or not. “Have you seen a Korean boy with orange spiky hair walking here?”Doojoon speaks in English. “No sorry” was the only reply he got.

(YOSEOB’s POV)

I was walking at unfamiliar road. I sighed. Doojoon hyung really hate me huh? I bet he wont even care if I got lost or die in NewYork. I look around. I reaaly got LOST now .HELP ME! I hope that Doo..wait, why would he even care! I hope that Hyunseungie hyung and Junnie hyung will find me here. I just keep on walking hoping that  someone will rescue me.

(END)

(DOOJOON’s POV)

Where is he? This is all my fault. If I didn’t blame him, he wont run away just now. I need to find..in NEW YORK. NYC is HUGE man! How will I find him? It was getting darker now. I look at my watching showing it is 7o’clock now. I received a message from Hyunseung.

                FROM : 4D seung

                                YOU BETTER FIND HIM!

 

Im in a deep now. “YANG YOSEOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

(END)

(YOSEOB’s POV)

Its getting darker  and cold now. Im just wearing a plain white T shirt and a track pants. I walk past an ice cream shop. Sigh. I remembered when me and Doojoonie hyung always go to an ice cream shop together.

-FLASHBACK (place: KOREA) –

“HYUNG~”

“huh?”

“DOOOOOJOONIE HYUNG~~~~~”

“what,seobie?”

“Im hungry.. I want to eat ice cream”I said to him

We are theonly members left in  the dorm. The others are busy with their own schedules. “Okay, my treat” he said. We walk to the ice cream shop happily . we ordered only one ice cream because doojoon hyung said that he didn’t have enough money to pay. That was the best moment I had with him. We eat ONE ice cream together.(Meaning, they the same ice cream together ><) sigh….

-END FLASHBACK STILL YOSEOB’s POV-

Its getting much colder now and im tired of searching the hotel. Where are they? Aren’t they going to find me????

(END OF YOSEOB’s POV)

 

(MEANWHILE AT THE HOTEL: NO ONE POV)

They all gather in Hyunseung’s and Yoseob’s room. “Hyung, is seobie hyung gonna be fine?”Gikwang asked Junhyung. “I hope so”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``````

HEY! wassup~~

i hope this didnt dissapoint you. keep Commenting ,arasso..

OUR BEAST BOYS ARE HAPPY JUMPING TOGETHER: