I like you

Bubble Tea Store

"How did you know?" Onew stutters.
"Oh, come on! You goes like this 'Hello~ Welcome~'" I mimic him. "If i didn't know you are a guy, I would had thought you were crossdresser,"
"But...does she knows?"
"I don't know," I shrug while sipping my pure goodness of bubble tea.
"How's school recently?" he asks, watching me with fascination as I take another long sip.
"Good, we got a new club open, and don't change the topic," I chew furiously.
"What should I do?" Onew murmurs almost bashfully.
"Confess?" I offer the solutiont to him.
"No! It's too soon! Too soon!" he squirms in his seat
There he goes away, he's like one of girls in anime who never experience love. I mean, how hard is it to say "Hi, I like you?"
"Here," I suggest, a plan forming in my head. Onew looks at me as I gather my stuff.
"You're going already? You didn't even help me!" he whines like a child.
"Oh chill, when does your shift end?" I stare at the clock and the shop.
"Nearly...now," he takes off his apron, and put it on the table.
"Come with me,"

"Chicken? Really?" Onew sourly says.
"Yes, chicken. You don't like chicken?" I question as I order a bucket of friend chicken.
"No, I don't hate them, but I don't love them either," he replies, sitting opposite me.
"But you do like it, right?" I gesture to the shop.
He nods unsurely, I smile at him.
"Then that's fine!"

"What am I meant to do?" he stares at the piece of chicken in his hand. He sniffs at it before biting into it.
"Pretend it's Jessica," I simply reply, munching into another fried chicken "And say, I like you,"
Onew stares at me weirdly before taking a deep breath.

"I like you,"

 

I shiver at the words