Behind the lyrics

Life, Sweet as Cakes

 

annyeong yeorobun!! 

Updated so late T.T mianhe!!

i've been deciding whether to publish this or not since there are kinda sensitive words here...

such as something about the composers,,,oh please no bashing (T.T) just thought i could borrow their songs for this chapter..

but we all know who wrote these songs right??..I DO NOT OWN THESE SONGS NOR SHIN HAMI ( a fictional character)

ALL: MUSIC, SONGS, LYRICS, PICTURES GO TO THEIR RIGHTFUL OWNERS!!!

 

=Behind the Lyrics=

 

“Notebook?..” Chansung asked in bewilderment.

Park Jin Young was telling the boys how he met Hami.

“Yah, hyung..what’s so special with her notebook?..” Junho asked.

“Shin Hami, is no ordinary girl. I know it’s hard to understand and i think telling this to you will...surprise you...but...” Jin Young, rubbing his back neck, unable to continue what he wanted to say.

He then reached for a remote, pointing it to the cd player and clicked it open.

~REASON by 4MEN~ (song playing in the room)

The boys wondered why their hyung switched on the cd player, but they continued listening.

~There is no way you can know me, you don’t know anything

If you loved someone, then you will know me

Could you become me? Could we exchange our hearts?

If you loved this much you will know my heart

You will never know my heart, wanting to protect someone for the first time.~

*CLICK

Park Jin Young clicking the remote.

~WHEN I CAN’T SING by Se7en in collab. w/ JYP~

~ Someday, the day will come.

I’ll come down from the stage where the cheers have decreased .

As my shoulders droop down, My head hung low

Will you stand by my side?~

“oh?! Hyung! That’s what you made with Seven hyung, right??..I really love that song...” Taecyeon smiling while listening to the music.

All the boys were taken mysteriously by the musics being played, they were all listening sincerely and was even swaying.

Jin Young, again, pressed the remote, changing the music.

~SHOULD I CONFESS by SOYU SISTAR~

~..should i find the courage to confess to you?

I need to know how you feel about me right now

I don’t desire anyone else..I can’t live one day without you

I only love one person...The person I love is you..~

“..this one...it really has good lyrics...really has heartfelt lyrics...” Nichkhun as if tranced by the music, said.

“Yeah...the first time I heard it, I really kept on playing it on my Ipod before I go to sleep..” Wooyoung agreeing with Nichkhun.

*CLICK

The cd player turned off.

“Hyung?...what’s with the songs?..” Chansung asked, scratching his head.

Park Jin Young had his hands clasped has it near his lips, deep in thoughts...

“okay...” Jin Young looking soberly at each member.

“These songs you heard just now...They were all..composed..” Jin Young rubbing his back neck.

The boys were looking intently to their hyung.

“Composed?..composed for whom?..or compose by who?” Taecyeon asked with a brow raised.

“They were all written by Shin Hami.” Jin Young said in a composed manner.

At first, the boys stared blankly at their hyung.

“Yah..did i just hear hyung clearly?..did he said..they were all composed by...Shin Hami?” Junsu rubbing his ears with his index finger, whispered to Khun.

Nichkhun eyes got 10x bigger hearing what their hyung revealed to them.

“Wait...hyung..your joking right?..” Junho asked eye smiling.

Chansung nodded in agreement with Junho. Both looked at their hyung.

But Park Jin Young didn’t smile, he had this serious look plastered on his face.

“Wait...Shin Hami?...This Shin Hami, she’s the person just now, right?..you mean..ugh..I don’t get it...”Taecyeon shaking his head while looking down at the floor and obviously confused.

“Hyung...but..isn’t it..with seven you..you were the one who made it with him right?..” Wooyoung asking in a perplexed state.

Jin Young sighed head hang low and hands covering his face.

“Hyung..???” everyone asked.

“Shin Hami...Music runs in her blood. Her father is a famous songwriter, while her mom, is known to be a singer having a sweet voice that no one can compare. She came from a family that centers their life on the entertainment industry.. From her grandparents, uncles, aunts, cousins, hard to believe but they all are in the same industry where we happen to be at too...but that’s a different story.” Jin Young said with one hand under his chin.

“Wait....uhm..so you mean..Hami ssi..is a composer?..a musician?..but why make her as our photographer?..” Wooyoung asking seriously.

“Well...there are a lot of complexities in Hami’s life. She never wanted to be in the spotlight. When I was in the States, I tried convincing her to work for JYPE, non stop!! I even looked like a stalker, following everywhere she goes. But she always rejects. I even tried bribing her..” Jin Young ashamed of what he did.

“Then what made her let her works be produced?..I mean these are all wonderful songs, it really is a disappointment if she still refused you..these songs should really come out to the public.” Nichkhun drawn towards the conversation, like his fellow members.

Jin Young suddenly anxious.

“Hyung...You seem pale? Are you okay?” Junho queried.

“He stole my notebook, as easy as that..” Hami suddenly appearing and leaning at the door frame,arms crossed.

Nobody was aware that Hami entered the room. They were all surprised.

“Ah!..Hami ssi..??!!..”Taecyeon all tensed.

“YAH! You punk!. I told you I didn’t steal it! You’re so difficult to convince that’s why I BORROWED it...and you said they were all just trash?,,scratches right??!!” Jin Young shot back at Hami, emphasizing the ‘borrowed’ word.

“Yeah, right..they were all scratches..all trash to me. I was thankful that you always clean up my trash bin everytime you visit..” Hami with an evil smile. “and at the same time thankful that I am able to earn money through them, but, Mr.Park,the pay happen to be lesser than what we talked about.” Hami glaring at Jin Young, having the smug look on her face.

“Not enough?” the boys looked at each other.

“Yah!! Yah!...aigoo! okay! If it’s the money you need then I’m giving it to you now, but again you have to work for it!..Aigoo..i’ll definitely be having a soon because of you kid!” Jin young resting his head on the chair.

“But Hami ah..aren’t you too harsh?..Jin Young, as you said, is paying you..” Chansung asked Hami with uneasiness.

“Nope...I’m not harsh..” Hami replied without any emotion on her face. Chansung regretted telling her those words.

Wooyoung just pursed his lips while Nichkhun sighed. The others chuckled.

“Hurry and tell me why you are here?..Didn’t I tell you to prepare your things?” Jin Young waving his right arm as if saying ‘be gone quickly’.

“I did,, but how come pororo is exempted? I told you before, pororo always stays wherever place I am staying at.”Hami staring ferociously at Jin young.

“Po-ro-ro??” the boys whispered and stared at each other. “Yah, pororo? She has a stuff toy?..cuuute!” Taecyeon whispered, grinned and showing a ‘peace’ sign to Khun.

“Hmm...I guess...it’s not a stuff toy...” Wooyoung brows meeting in the middle.

“fine! Fine! Then bring pororo...sheeesh..is that all?..” Park Jin young irritated.

No answer from Hami.

“Okay boys, I know you’re tired. Head to your dorms already and rest for 3 days. By Tuesday, we’ll be discussing your further projects and the photobook too.” Jin Young dismissing 2PM. “For now, the things we talked about should never go out to anyone. Its just between us. Understand boys?” Jin Young reminding his students.

 “Ye..hyung..” the boys answered like real men.

“uhm..hyung..didn’t you say that Hami will be living with us?” Nichkhun asked aware that Hami is looking at him.

“Ah yes, she’ll be living with you guys. Get to know her..if you could bare living with her that is..” Jin young sneering at his last remark.

“Yah...what does that suppose to mean?” Hami grimaced.

“Hami ah, I need to talk to you. You boys go ahead. I’ll have Nam Young drive you boys and have him also accompany Hami to your dorm later.” Jin Young instructing Hami to come closer.

The boys then bowed and said their goodbye to Park Jin Young.

Before leaving Junho bowed again and said gleefully “Hami ssi, see you later!” then closed the door.

After an hour, the boys are done packing their things and are sitting in the van waiting for Nam Young.

“Whew...you boys ready?” Nam Young entered the car and is seated on the driver seat.

“yes..” the boys said in unison.

While driving, Nam Young noticed the boys looking tired. “Yah...you boys are really tired huh?..wanna have some drive tru first on that fast food resto?” he then pointed on a fast food restaurant with a big M sign.

They then went to the drive tru.

“Hyung i’ll have cheesburger and coke float please.” “i’ll have fries and a double burger patty!!” “uhm...i’ll have two burger patty, one large coke, and large fries!!” everyone gave their order to Nam Young who was talking to the cashier who was taking their orders.

“Yah...wooyoung ah,” Nichkhun nudged Wooyoung. “What will you have?”

“huh?...uhm..just coke float, thanks.” Wooyung at first startled, then stared again outside the van.

As soon as they received their orders, they were off to the road again.

“Yah...do you think Hami ssi had her dinner already?..” Taecyeon worrying for Hami.

Nam young looked at the rear mirror hearing Taec’s remark.

“hihihi, I’m pretty excited having a cute girl live with us...hope we could get along” Junho nudging Chansung comically with his eye’s smiling.

Chansung busy with his burgers and fries in his mouth just nodded.

“yah! Dont be all giddy having Hami ssi live with us...it sure might be hard for her since she’ll be living with guys..” Junsu saying it in a seriously-granpa style manner.

Nam young chuckled.

“Why hyung?.” Nichkhun noticed Nam young’s chuckling.

Nam Young pulled over and then turned to the back to face them.

“Hami ah, is a unique girl..at times, people thought she’s weird but..when you get to know her, you’ll know her true side..” Nam Young suddenly telling them gently.

All boys were startled with Nam Young’s talking regarding Hami.

“Did Jin Young told you about the songs she composed?” Nam Young asked.

“Yes, all songs really have good heart-felt lyrics..” Junho answered.

“Then did he tell you who composed ‘I Can’t’ from your album?” Nam Young eyeing each of the boys.

“Don’t tell me....it’s...she composed?...Hami ah?” Wooyoung said wide eyed.

Nam Young just smiled and turned back to start the engine and said “and she said they were all just trash to her...”

“No Way!!!!” Taecyeon surprised.

“How could she compose such wonderful songs??..omo! she really is daebak!” Junho already seating on the car seat with his two feet on it.

“Maybe..she’s inspired..yah, hyung..” Chansung going near Nam Young. “Does Hami have a boyfriend?..is she in a relationship?”

Nam Young frowned.

“yeah..yeah..maybe that’s why she was able to write good lyrics because she’s in love..right?” Junsu asking Wooyoung and Nichkhun.

But, obviously both men are busy with their own thought.

Nichkhun just nodding and smiling slightly, while Wooyoung looking and waiting for Nam Young’s answer to Chansung’s question.

“hyung??” Taecyeon impatiently asked their hyung.

“well...I dont know...” Nam Young had an obvious i-know-something look on his face even though he tried concealing it through his answer.

“oh c’mon hyung..we know, you know something about her...please??..please tell us more about her relationship status?..we really are curious if her frightening look made someone fell for her.” Junho squeezing Nam Young for answers.

“well, boys. On the first place, I am in no postion to tell you these things..all i know is that, Hami is a gentle person inside. And someone...well, someone may really fall for her because of her innocence and purity, albeit she looks scary because of her emotionless look...and maybe because of that...because of her innocence, she mistook kindness for love....” Nam Young, saying the last sentence with a hint of sadness.

“Hyung..what do you mean by that?” Nichkhun suddenly asked.

Wooyoung also was in deep thought because of Nam Young’s last sentence. "Did something happen to her?" asking concernly.

“We’re here guys! Pack out all your bags and be sure to fix the dorm before our lady arrives.” Nam Young dismissing Khun’s and Wooyoung's question and placing a big smile on his face.

“Yes Hyung....” the boys, who know they have a lot to fix, answered their hyung in remorse.

They all went out the car and headed to their dorm’s entrance.

“Hyung..you’ll be picking up Hami ssi right?.” Wooyoung asked their hyung before following s in the dorm.

“Yup, why Wooyoung ah?, did you leave something at the hotel?” Nam Young who was inside the car asked Wooyoung.

“uhm...nothing...it’s just...uhm..” Wooyoung looking down and scratching his back-neck. “uhm,,nothing hyung..just drive safely...” Wooyoung smiled then turn to head to their dorm.

“Wooyoung ah!” Nam Young called Wooyoung.

Wooyoung turned.

“Hami ah is a kind girl.She may look tough but she is very fragile inside, she just doesn’t want to show it to anyone..Jin Young wants her to grow so he decided her to be with you guys. Jin Young trusts you..He knows both you boys and Hami will get to learn something from living in the same roof. Get to know her and I hope you could take good care of her..and also since you and Hami is of the same age too.” Nam Young smiling at Wooyoung.

Wooyoung blushed, pursed his lips and nodded.

Nam Young drove off.

Wooyoung,waved goodbye to their hyung,then turned to look at their dormitory and sighed. “Things will surely be different starting tomorrow....” then proceeded inside their dorm.

A wishing star then appears in the night sky....

 

how was this chapter chingus? ^^

like KimHyunJoong ssi said: 'Do You Like That?,tell me that you like that!'  kekekeke ^0^

hope you still are enjoying my story^^ things will get interesting in further chapters!!

let's go! Chapter 6!!