"Who is Shin Ha Mi?, A Beastly Discussion"

Life, Sweet as Cakes

Annyeong Yeoreobun!! -^^- How was your day??

Enjoying my Fanfic so far??.. (i hope so.. T.T)

Well, in our chapter for today..We'll be seeing how the Beasts formulate ideas regarding Ha Mi ssi's presence..kekekeke ^0^

JYP and Nam Young ssi are still present in this chapter!! Jjang!!..kukukuku Hope you guys have fun reading!

Seeing your comments and wallposts makes me sooo happy!! ^0^ Thanks again!! Off to chapter 3~~~~

DISCLAIMER: CHARACTERS, SONGS, IMAGES ARE NOT MINE!!..MALDO ANDWAE!!(DEFINITELY IMPOSSIBLE!!)

 

 

= Who is Shin Ha Mi?, A Beastly Discussion =

 

“YAH!!!!”

Everyone was startled hearing Park Jin Young’s voice inside the room.

“Yah, I think Jin Young hyung is angry...Do you think Hami ssi is okay?” Junho said with a hint of concern.

“Hmm..not sure, you know how he gets mad...aww..maybe Hami ssi is getting scared...aishh...hyung shouldn’t talk to her that way.” Taecyeon pouting like a young boy.

The 2PM boys are gathered in one corner, still discussing about the mysterious Shin Hami suddenly appearing out of nowhere.

“Yah! Yah...come closer guys...” Junsu motioning them to come nearer one another. The boys followed.

“Haha..Why have that serious look Junsu ah...hehehe” Nichkhun chuckling because of how Junsu got so serious out of the blue.

“Yah! Khun!!..tsk!...”Junsu snapping at Khun. “Well I was trying to reflect on things..and I think...Hami ssi, is...a relative of Jin Young hyung!..moreover, his daughter! ” Junsu appearing so serious to s.

“HUH???!!!” the boys exclaimed with an unbelievable kind of look at Junsu.

“Tsk!” Junho snapped his fingers “That’s why they have that kind of aura...they have that kind of relationship!”

“Yah! Yah!..We’ve been with Jin Young hyung for a long time! If ever he has a daughter, won't we be the first ones to know it?” Taecyeon giving s a ‘don’t you agree with me’ look.

“Yaaaah..Junsu hyung! Assuming things without giving further thought! Shame on you!” Junho hitting his hyung’s arms.

“Yeah...I think so....and besides...pffft...hehehe, Jin Young hyung doesn’t even have a girlfriend..or even an admirer..pffftt...hahaha!!” Chansung remarked while laughing and hands on his stomach.

“Pfffft....hahaha..hahaha” the boys laughed out loud altogether.

“sigh....anyways..”Taecyeon wiping his tears due to the funny thought. “So being his daughter is definitely not on our list..What if...Hami ah..is Jin Young hyung’s....yeodongsaeng??!! (younger sister)”

“WHAT?????!!!” the boys again wide eyed, surprised by Taec’s thought.

Junho snapping his fingers again exclaimed “Yaaaaah...That’s why she talks back to Jin Young hyung that way!!..right?? right?? Just like a dongsaeng-oppa conversation..”

“Hmm...I dont think so..They....really don’t look alike..” Nichkhun having this uncertain tone and pursing his lips to one side with fingers under his chin.

“tsk,,tsk...Ok Taecyeon!! Not even bothering to look at their features! How could the sweet looking Hami..” Junho batting his eyes like a cute girl. “..be a dongsaeng (sister) of Orangutan-looking Jin Young hyung???!!” making an orangutan face all of a sudden.

Everyone became silent and compared the two persons in their thoughts.

“Wahahaha!! Good one Junho ah!!” Everyone complimented Junho and Chansung even gave him a high five.

“Yah! Everyone! Enough with the “being-related” ideas..that’s certainly is a no-no!” Wooyoung shaking his head with disbelief.

“Yeah...you’re right...” the boys agreed.

“Hmm...Jankkaman!! (wait!) Didn’t Hami ssi mentioned something about money??” Chansung exclaimed all of a sudden, "What if....Hami ssi is....” wide-eyed and as if scared of something.

“A what???..” Wooyoung suddenly getting interested with what Chansung have to say.

“Think of it guys..black pants..black hooded jacket..and she’s even wearing a mask to cover her face...” Chansung whispering to them with a frightened tone.

Wooyoung leaned back on the couch, suddenly nervous about something, waiting if he and Chansung have the same thoughts regarding Hami ssi.

“What??? What is she??” Junsu forcing Chansung to spit out what he wanted to say.

Wide eyed, Chansung revealed “Shin Hami ssi...she’s..a Yakuza!!”

“A Ya---Yakuza??!!..that explains her outfit and frightening stare..” Junho having difficulty swallowing.

Everyone went silent, all have their mouth agape . They began to imagine Shin Hami as a terrifying Yakuza, having a samurai sword underneath her black hooded jacket, ready to slice their hyung to pieces. A fearsome Yakuza....who was hugged??..and obviously loved?? by their noonas... and was even praised by their Nam Young hyung...??? Their imagination began falling to pieces...

“YAAAAHHHH!!.. Hwang Chansung!!” Junsu and Taecyeon pushing Chansung off his chair.

“You watched too much Japanese movies!!!..You’re not even Japanese!! You’re an Italian boy right!! Aigoo!!!!” Junho hitting the poor maknae with a pillow.

The others just shaked their head because of Chansung’s sarcastic words.

“Well...obviously, Chansung ah is right with one thing...the money issue...Why would he ask hyung for money?..” Nichkhun frowning and with fingers below his chin.

Again, they sat there silently and pondering about the relation Shin Hami has towards their hyung.

“What if...” Junho, one who agrees and began disagreeing with everyone’s ideas, tried to share his thought. “What if....Shin Hami ssi, is asking for money from hyung is because...”

Everyone was all ears and waiting for him to finish his words.

“..because...Shin Hami is...Jin Young’s.. secret lover??!!” Junho continued and is waiting for to react.

“YUCK!!!!..” “EEEwwwww!!!” everyone reacted with disagreement and with gruesome remarks.

“Hahahaha!!! Junho’s idea is worst than mine!! Hahaha..” Chansung said proudly.

“Yah! Lee Junho!! Get your mind to work properly!! Yah! Chansung ah! Give Junho some pork belly to feed his brain Palli! Palli! (hurry!)...Aigoo!!” Junsu annoyingly pointing the pork belly and ordering Chansung to give it to Junho.

"Yah!! Junho ah!, you shouldn't be judging someone like that.." Wooyoung being all serious and pushing Junho forcefully.

Junho, red-faced, just scratched his head due to humiliation. “Arayo....arayo (I know) I just wanted to try giving ideas...you know...”

“That idea was waaaay out of league!..a certain no-no!..She seems not that kind of person..and besides she acts too cute and innocent to be a secret lover of someone..” Nichkhun said while adjusting his cap and with a smile coming from nowhere.

“Riiiiiiight.....and you? The great Nichkhun ssi knows her?? Hmm?? I assume??” Taecyeon said while raising a brow to Khun.

Junho came near Khun and placed both hands over Khun’s shoulders..”yaaaaaah, seems like Khun-hyung knows a little about our Hami ssi..” showed him his teasing smile “You said awhile ago that you saw her on the cakeshop, right??” Junho kept searching Khun’s face and waiting for a reaction he’s been expecting.

Instead, Nichkhun brushed off Junho’s hands and stand near Wooyoung. “It’s not that I know her... It was just an accident meeting her there on the cakeshop.”

Wooyoung looking at his hyung with full curiosity.

“..And since we all know each other Nichkhun ssi, we know that...maybe...or possibly, being a gentleman...you...did something for Hami ah?..hmm??..am i right?” Taecyeon and Junho making cheesy sounds towards Khun.

“..not really...it’s just that..I saw her talking to the ahjumma in the cakeshop and so...i kind of....WAIT!!!...” Khun being pressured by both sides, tried to change the topic and pointed to Wooyoung “Wooyoung here also said that he bumped into Hami ssi...”

The guys shifted their look from Khun to Wooyoung.

“Huh??....uhm....” Wooyoung suddenly in a discomfort state having all s' stare.

“Yeah....I heard that too..then did you had the chance to talk to her hyung?” Chansung being snoopy all of a sudden.

“I...no...uhm..I just bumped into her that’s all...” Wooyoung lowering his head and just kept looking at the floor.

“ah...is that so?..” the boys just nodded towards Wooyoung and continued to compared ideas to one another.

“Yah...Jang Wooyoung” Nichkhun secretly speaking and  peeking under Wooyoung’s cap. “did you..well...uhm..did you really just bumped into her?..i mean...have you seen her with a box of cake before bumping into her?..” Khun asked his dongsaeng with an obvious uneasiness.

“uhm...no..not really..” puffing his cheeks and glancing momentarily to his hyung.

“Ah...” Nichkhun nodded and patted his dongsaeng’s head.

Wooyoung then thought, confiding to Khun about the black mailer issue maybe a good choice.

“uhm..Khun hyung...when I bumped into Hami ssi awhile ago..well...I saw this..” but Wooyoung’s words was interrupted with the sudden creaking sound and everyone gazed to the opening door.

“Nam young ssi..” Park Jin Young suddenly appearing at the door motioning for Nam Young to come inside.

The boys whispered..

“With Nam Young hyung inside things are getting weirder and weirder...” Taecyeon whispered to the boys.

Nichkhun approached s sitting on the couch and asked “Why did hyung called for Nam Young hyung?..”

“No idea...” Junsu shaking his head.

“Yah! I got to see Hami ssi inside!..” Junho suddenly excited.

“Huh?? How?” Wooyoung, suddenly drawn to the conversation and walking towards his other members.

“hehehe, I was sitting here right?. When Jin Young-hyung opened the door, I saw Hami ssi sitting on one of the chairs near it and she seems looking down at her phone.” Junho with his smiling-eyes.

“so??...” Taecyeon interjected with a frown. “Did you even see if she’s crying or not?..with scoldings like hyung has, no one can ever hold back their tears...sigh...”

“oh....yeah....” Junho replied suddenly feeling awful for not noticing the most important detail.

The boys felt pity on Hami. They knew their hyung very well.

“There’s only one way to know...Nam Young hyung..” Junsu said in a serious manner motioning his head to the opening door infront of them.

The door clicked open again and Nam Young went out of the room.

Three of the members flew across the room approaching Nam Young.

“Hyung! Hyung!” Taecyeon, Junho and Chansung were blocking Nam Young’s way.

Nam young was startled seeing them infront of him and acting as if they were gangsters.

“Yah! Nam Young ssi!” Junho acting as if he was a scary gangster even tapping Nam Young’s chest in a rude manner “You have something that we want!”

“Yeah!! You should give it us or else....” Chansung sneered.

“Or else what??” Nam Young laughingly said.

Taecyeon the biggest of them all, stood infront of Nam Young, at first with a terrifying stare but turned into a cute and innocent look (just like Shrek’s Puss n’ Boots’ begging look) “Hyuuuuuuung....” also in a cute tone..”please tell us about Shin Hami ssi...what did you guys talked about?? Is she even crying right now??”

“hahaha..I know you guys can’t resist...” Nam Young laughed in disbelief. "Crying?? Hami ah?? hahaha.." amused by Taec's question.

Taec called for his fellow members. “Hyung’s gonna tell us!! Palli!!”

When the boys surrounded Nam Young, Nam young just laughed and said “I never said I’d say anything..hahaha..” grinning at his own joke.

“Hyuuuuuuung!!” the boys protested.

“I’m sorry boys, but I really can’t tell anything..Jin Young hyung will explain it to you...I guess...” Nam Young rubbing the back of his neck.

“Yah! Hyung!! Why can't you tell us?? That's unfair!!...” Junho acted crying like a baby.

“But tell us..is she a relative of Jin Young hyung perhaps?” Junsu asked with his satoori accent.

Nam Young just smiled and said “Well,,,let me tell you..Hami ah...is someone...similar to Jin Young...but not in a relative-way..okay? that answers your question?..i gotta go and do something..” Nam young trying to escape the beasts.

“Wait wait! Hyung!! One more! Is she a secret lover of Jin Young or maybe a daughter of a Yakuza?” Taec asked grabbing Nam Young’s sleeves. His fellow member’s looked at him with bewilderment while Chansung maknae laughed.

Nam Young showed a perplexed look “Wha??...Secret lover??..and Yakuzas??..Yah!! are you boys taking drugs??..Anyways, i’m in a hurry so...”

“Wait! Hyung! Last question!...Could you just tell us how old she is?..” Nichkhun, known to have a good manners, reached for his hyung's arm and acted rashly.

The boys looked at Nam Young desperately.

Nam Young knows the boys was determined to get an answer from him. “Hmm...well..let me see...” Nam Young studied each member and “You.....Hami ah is as old as you...” pointed to Wooyoung. 

"Hmm??..naega?? (me?)" Wooyoung, surprised with Nam Young's sudden answer.

“Okay? That clears up everything...So..Goodbye boys...” Nam Young hurriedly went to the door.

But before leaving “Ah...by the way...you guys are called by Jin Young ssi inside..hehehe..” Nam Young laughed out loud and closed the door behind him, leaving the annoyed boys.

“Aisshhh! Nam Young hyung should have said it awhile sooner!!” Taecyeon saying in an irritated voice.

“Yeah...then we should have not wasted time on him... Aigoo...”Chansung with his eyes all drowsy, said in an annoyed manner.

“Guys..We are being called..that means...” Nichkhun smiling and raising his two brows as if saying ‘you-know-what-i-mean’.

The boys then looked at each other then nodded and approached the door.

“Now I’ll get to know who Black Riding Hood really is...” Wooyoung taking the basket-of-cakes keychain from his pocket discreetly,avoiding the others to see it and thumbing on it. 

Nichkhun, on the other hand, straightened his shirt and removed his cap and arranged his hair. “Never thought I'll be meeting Black Riding Hood again..." a grin being seen on his face.

Junho was the first to reach the door and knocked. “Jin Young hyung...it’s us..” he called.

“Come in...” Park Jin Young replied.

Junho slowly turned the knob but all of a sudden stopped. He looked at s who was behind him and they stared at him in puzzlement “Omo...I'm really nervous...” acting as if an excited little boy about to see his presents, holding his chest and giving them his unfaltering smiling eyes.

“Yah!!! Lee Junho!!...just open the door will you!!” his fellow members pushing him against the door forcefully.

“Araso..araso...(okay,okay)” Junho pouting and slightly opening the door, said in a gentle manner “Jin Young hyung, we're coming in.....”

 

~END OF CHAPTER 3~

yaaaaaah... ^_^ how was this chapter chinguya-s (friends?) ??..still full of perplexities and questions regarding Hami ssi, yes? 

I really made our OC full of mysteriousness..but I'll slowly unwrap things about her in the further chapters ^0^

hmm..maybe you guys already have ideas about the romance thingee going on here?..kekeke. to tell you the truth I still have no idea who will our OC, Hami (YOU!!) end up with...or will she really have someone to end up with...kekeke...still pondering about it...

Anyhoo~~~ 

Thanks again for reading!!

OFF to chapter 4!! ^0^

*BOW 

~HOPING FOR YOUR COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIPTIONS ~