Minny

Computer Virus with Onew

*Onew's POV*

After we got back from practice it was 10:00 pm already. We got showered and dressed to go to sleep. But before sleeping I the computer to see if anyone has written on my wall. As i opened up to my wall, it was covered in different comments.

All of a sudden a window popped up and it was a video chat request again, i had forgotten about the girl during our practice, i thought it was her again so i opened up the chat turns out that it ws only our manager telling us to get a good nights' sleep because we have along day in front of us tomorrow.

As i was about to turn off the computer, the girl's face from this morning popped up onto the screen of the computer just as Taemin came in with a bucket of ice-cream in his hands. Taemin turned around "Omo, you still answered our question from this morning who are you?" Taemin asked again.

"Sorry about the morning, i was about ot answer but then your manager walked in. My name is Minny and i'm 14 years old." replied the Minny. By this time all of the members gathered around my laptop already.

"why dont you send a regular request for a video chat instead of just popping up" i asked Minny.

"because i know you wont except it so why go through all that trouble?" replied Minny

"good point, ummmm....... do you want to meet up with us one day?" i asked her just to be polite. Please say no, please say no.

"ummmmm that would be nice except i can't i'm in America right now smart one." "touchy now see if you can outwit me" challenged Key.

"try me" Minny challenged. "shut up you start it off, since you were the one yelling at our leader" "then don't interfere with our conversation then if you noticed that it's between us" "well apparently he's our leader and I can't let you talk to him like that"

"Key, since when did you start caring about me?" I asked. "you are not helping hyung" i replied. I replied with a shrug.

"are you two done with your love fest yet?" Minny was apparently annoyed that we ignored her. "wat's up with you if you call that love then you have some issues about trust you know" Key challenged back.

"i don't mind i grew up without parents so that doesnt hurt me" Minny replied. She was lying we could all see that, her eyes were getting watery. "ooooooh sorry i didn't know" "wat?! don't start treat me differently continue the challenge" "nahhh let's just have a nice conversation, i want to actually try to be friends" "ooooook..........." "do you like chicken" "uuummmmmmm sure? i guesss"

*after 3 hour over the laptop*

"yawn' "are you tired sorry" "no no it's ok we don't have any schedules tomorrow" "oh ok, i'll talk to you guys tomorrow k?" "sure" i turned off my laptop. and walked over to my bed. whoa i didn't expect her to be so nice i thought to myself. i hope to talk to her soon again i thought as i fell asleep.