Avengers Gif Challenge

Super Junior Facts To Super Junior Pictures To Whole KPOP Funny Gifs ^^

Director Fury comes to your secret hideout to talk to you about the Avengers Initiative. Your 7th gif is your secret superhero power!

592.gif

I’m ridiculously photogenic?

Wow that’s impressive! Now you go to meet the other Avengers. Gif numer 34 is how you act while seeing them the first time.

aestroll350.gif

Well that was an interesting way to say ‚hello‘… The first meeting is over and you go to visit Bruce and Tony in their lab. You know what you’re doing, right? Quick, use gif number 12!

1382622.gif

Oh no, they kicked you out. So they did. Well it seems that you have to work out with Cap… Gif 9 shows how you’re doing.

052327d80c3284f3.gif

those guys im gonna par-tay!

Okay, no more time for nonsense! Loki is attacking the town! Go, suit up! Gif number 3 is your ‚suit‘.

10_funny_celebrity_gifs3.gif

I will make out shout at them

Loki uses his spear on you. Does he manage to get you on his side? Gif number 19 is the answer!

393260943.gif

I guess we’re having fun…

Man, that was a tough battle but you survived. But a person’s got to eat, right? Especially when you’re trying to save the world! Lunch time – choose a gif of someone eating.

fruity-pebbles_o_559738.gif

This is the closest one I could find…

Yummy! Okay, but now better move your , because Loki attacked again – he can never stop, can he? But wow, you’re going to lead the team. Gif 14 is the Avengers‘ reaction to Fury announcing this fact.

13824005.gif

HMMM.

You captured Loki – making you the leader was obviously the right choice. Happy dance time! Chose a gif of someone dancing!

414461494.gif

But oh no, look what happened? Loki made everyone start fighting! Show your attempts to calm them down again – it’s gif number 21.

515110338.gif

I……don’t know anymore.

Peace was never an option and you’re getting attacked! Coulson’s dead. How do you react? Gif 29 is the answer.

ae4350.gif

Uh…

Okay, now you’re angry! Gif number 1 is how you solve the entire Loki-Situation! You seriously kick !

26ce1fc2c9bc881035a037e9ac2bea18.gif

yes

Now that was certainly something! Shawmarama time! Use a Gif of your choice!

31_zps13ef82d6.gif