Crying

•Promise me•

SORRY FOR ERROR GRAMMAR AND SPELLING

 

when yuri was 9 years old , she lost her father by a car accident ..then her mother always put blame on yuri and yuri always blame because her father's death , she think her father was dead because when her father drove , her father played with her...

then she be a arrogant girl and she never smile again she think she won't be a weak girl..she want to everyone think she's a strong girl...she want to leave her mother and korea...she want go to USA with her brother, but her brother always tell her to stay in korea to always be with her mother ..

yuri has a best friend,(YOONA) when she lost her father ,yoona always in her side, comfort her, make her happy..but yuri can't be like when she in the past..the school know that yuri is the girl live without any smile on her face..now they're sixteen years old..yoona fallen in love with nichkhun,yuri's brother..yuri know that and she know nichkhun fallen in love with yoona too.

 

yuri never fallen in love a boy, she think everyone will leave her alone like her father do,,

 

YURI'S POV

my mother don't go home , like everyday..i sighed...then i walk to get a bus..and i arrived at school and i see yoona was waiting for me,,

the school start 

 

Minho POV

i just one week in this school..i heared a information about the girl named yuri..'the girl without smile on her face'...suddenly i remembered my ex..she leave me for another boy...i'm not believe love again when she did that...for me the love is bull..

the school was end..and go to the behind the school has a quiet park, i think no anyone want go to this park...but suddenly i hear a voice..like crying voice..i find that people who is sitting in the grass , CRYING... suddenly she turn around see me, and she wipe her tears..i see her eyes..when i see that eyes i think i want to protect her,but why? did i fall for her at first sight...

 

SORRY FOR SHORT CHAPTER..

did i must continue this story?

please tell me,,,,