a can of coke can love you forever

a CAN of COKE with L-O-V-E ♥ (TWO-SHOTS)

 

"junnie-ah, faster.. there.. ahhnngh"

 

"you like it baby? moan for me.."

 

"ahhhh.. you're so good junnie.. ahhh"

 

"scream my name baby, call me oppa!"

 

"JUNNIE-AH!!!!!!....OPPA!!!!!..faster!!!"

 

"faster?...."

 

"master?..."

 

"master?!!!"

 

THUD!!!!

 

junhyung was awaken by a loud thud and a pain in his ..

 

'im just dreaming?..'

junhyung thought while he force his eyes to widely open facing a red-haired boy wearing a loose shirt..

 

"master is awake.. uh? master, why are you wet??"

the red haired boy said to junhyung who is now in front of him, junhyung was sitting in the cold floor only wearing boxer..

 

 "wha-what?.. what wet?.. i mean where?!.."

junhyung was inspecting his boxer which he thought what hyunseung is refering to..

 

"this.. and this.." hyunseung touched junhyung's forehead and bare chest with a look of a worried face "my master produce water in his body.." hyunseung was getting closer to junhyung and continued "maybe me, as your slave will drink it for you.."

 

"wha-what the hell are you talking about?.." junhyung was uttering and startled on what hyunseung was doing, he get on his feet to ignore hyunseung.. then junhyung notice the large bulge inside his boxer.. unfortunately, he sat up living hyunseung facing his boxer with the huge thing inside it..

 

'crap!!.'

 

junhyung then walk sidely to stay away from hyunseung and also, so that hyunseung wont notice the large thing inside his garment..

 

"master.."

 

"aish, stop calling me master will you?.."

junhyung groaned to hyunseung while scratching his scalp.. he didnt notice that hyunseung was crawling silently to his front..

 

"master, what is this?.."

hyunseung didnt hesitate to hold junhyung's boxer along with its member hiding from it.. hyunseung grab it smoothly that junhyung leave a moan..

 

then junhyung got back to his senses..

 

"YAH!!!!.."

junhyung slapped the hands of hyunseung which makes both of them shock.. hyunseung really looks hurt and his eyes are starting to get wet..

 

"hey, i was just.."

junhyung give up.. he was feeling guilty for being harsh on hyunseung.. somehow he forgot that hyunseung was not a human afterall..

 

'am i being harsh.. he doesnt know anything afterall..'

 

being a guilty man, junhyung extended his hands to hyunseung and hyunseung gradually accepted it.. they both stand face to face..

 

"listen, hyunseung.. im sorry for shouting at you and hurting your arm.. will you forgive me?.."

junhyung warmly said to hyunseung and show a small warm smile..

 

"my master can do anything to me.. im here to love and take care of him"

hyunseung said while shaking his head and wraps his arms in junhyung's neck..

 

junhyung was first dumbfounded but hug hyunseung's back.. although he knew that he will have a long day teaching hyunseung things in the human world, he was still happy to have hyunseung with him..

 

"so, stop calling me master.. call me junhyung.. or junnie.."

junhyung broke the hug..

 

"hyunseung likes junnie.. my master is junnie.."

hyunseung said while jumping up and down..

 

'this boy.. naive but cute..'

 

junhyung notice the time. he needs to wash up since its tuesday, they still have class..

 

"i need to wash up.. i still need to go to school"

junhyung patted hyunseung's head..

 

"school?.."

hyunseung tilted his head..

 

junhyung chuckles and bury his hand on hyunseung's head..

 

"i'll explain when i get home.. but.."

junhyung sniff hyunseung's shirt playingly and continued "you need to change clothes first.. go get something in my cabinet and change while i'll just take a bath.."

 

hyunseung nodded and run through junhyung's cabinet.. junhyung just shook his head and walk out of the room to go to the bathroom..

 

 

at the bathroom:

 

junhyung was taking a warm shower. he leans his hands on the wall, putting his weight into it and let the warm water flow into the back of his head, straight to his back..

 

he was thinking about hyunseung's sudden appearance and the dream he just had earlier.. he was dreaming of him having with another person..

 

'the voice in my dream was familiar..'

 

'i need to see that grandma yesterday.. aish..'

 

a knock was heard in the door.. junhyung look at the door not saying anything..

 

"master.. i mean.. junnie?.."

 

"y-yes?.." 'please dont come in..'

junhyung stands straight with a nervous expression in his face..

 

"the big thing inside the cloth before.. the one i hold.. i have it too junnie.."

 

junhyung widen his eyes..

 

"but mine is soft and small.. while yours are hard and big..."

 

the door knob suddenly click indicating hyunseung was going in.. and the red haired boy was approaching him.. holding its member.. ..

 

"look junnie.. i also have it.."

 

and junhyung go as red as tomato on his face..embarrassment was taking over him.. leaving him nothing to do but to...

 

WAAAAAAH!!!!!!!

 

shout..

 

- - - - -

 

"are you sick man?.. what happened to you?.."

doojoon, junhyung's bestfriend was making fun of him ever since he arrived at school..

 

"you wont understand it doo, trust me.."

junhyung said.. they reach their classroom and both of them sat in their sits beside each other..

 

"try me.."

doojoon said to junhyung..

 

junhyung was still hesitant to tell everything to doojoon especially about hyunseung who was a can of coke that only turned into a human.. he was also in dilemma towards his feelings over hyunseung.. he sigh and look at doojoon..

 

"what do you feel about yoseob?.."

junhyung ask from nowhere.. at first doojoon gave junhyung a 'what kind of question is that look' but still answered junhyung's question..

 

"i love him.. and i will always be inlove with him.." doojoon answered seriously and junhyung just nodded.. doojoon then also throws a question "you, are you inlove with a guy?.."

 

"bwoh??.. cmon man.. me?.. seriously?.." junhyung answered a bit awkward.. he maybe can lie to everyone but not doojoon.. "okay, i give up.. yes i think im inlove with this guy.."

 

"woah.. my junhyung man here is being a gay like me.. cmom dont be embarrass of it.."

 

"we can love anyone we wanted.. who cares about the gender.. as long as we're happy and loved.."

 

doojoon stopped, facing the disgusted look of junhyung..

 

"doojoon, you really are inlove with yoseob..geez! you're becoming cheesy.."

 

"i know that yong junhyung you dont have to say it.."

 

and the two both chuckled until their professor came inside to start their lesson..

 

- - - - -

 

hyunseung was all alone at junhyung's apartment.. he inspect everything and looks around trying to be familiar with the things and place he is now.. he last went to the kitchen.. he spotted a mini personal refrigerator..

 

"oh! its cold!"

he opened it widely and saw cans of coke at the bottom of it..

 

"there's many me!!!!"

he chuckle and get one can to his hands and move towards the sofa and sit.. he then pick the remote and switch on the tv..

 

he stares at the tv expressionlessly and then gaze to the can of coke in his hands.. he smirk to it and put it the center table in between the tv and the couch he was sitting to.. he averted his attention at the veranda and whisper to himself..

 

'i guess i need to stop pretending'

 

'he will soon know it afterall'

 

what was hyunseung's talking about?

 

- - - - -

 

the class were all finish and junhyung was hurrying home..

doojoon was suspicious about it so he ask junhyung..

 

"man, why in a hurry?"

doojoon asked junhyung with a tap on the shoulder..

 

"i need to find that old lady yesterday.."

junhyung blurted it out.. leaving a confuse doojoon.. to junhyung's surprise, doojoon didnt respond..

 

junhyung knows that sooner or later, he will need to say it to his bestfriend.. but how? doojoon might think that he is crazy.. and idea pop in his mind and he looks at doojoon with a wide smirk..

 

"come with me doo.. i need to tell you something.."

 

and they left the school grounds.. junhyung need to talk to the old lady and also help him to say it to doojoon..

 

- - - - -

 

"what took him so long?.."

hyunseung was walking back and fort at the living room, waiting for junhyung..

 

being an extraordinary creature, he never felt something like this before.. ofcourse, he was just made only for junhyung.. and junhyung was the only person who can make him live in human world and also, junhyung was the only one who can make him disappear.. and junhyung doesnt know anything about it..

 

hyunseung was ready.. he will tell everything to junhyung..

the fact about him and his feelings toward junhyung..

 

"oh i know!! i'll prepare him something to eat.."

hyunseung got the idea and walk to the kitchen to cook food for junhyung.. but then..

 

hyunseung stopped his pace from walking as he froze and stood at the kitchen..

 

'i-i c-cant breathe..'

 

hyunseung's knees felt weak and he falls to the ground.. he was panting and chasing his breath..

 

'junnie-ah, where are you...'

 

he force himself to stand up as he was placing his arms at the wall to support his weak body..

 

'junnie.. i need you..'

 

he manage to stand up and lean on the wall still panting heavily.. he slowly approach the front door, while sliding his body in the wall in his every step..

 

'i need to find junnie.. the kiss.. i need his kiss..'

 

and hyunseung turn the door knob and went out to find junhyung.. he's weak.. he's really weak but he needs junhyung..

 

 

- - - - -

 

"this is where i meet her doojoon.."

junhyung drag doojoon to the streets where he met the old lady who gave him the can of coke..

 

and to junhyung's surprise, the old lady was nowhere to be found..

 

"junhyung, this is a long and busy street.. how would you know if that old lady you're talking about will be here.."

doojoon said to junhyung.. doojoon was tired from the dragging and running that junhyung gets him in..

 

"but i need her.. i need to ask something.. i need to know everything.."

junhyung said while his head was hanging down..

 

'i need to know if loving hyunseung will be possible'

 

'i need to know if staying by his side forever will be possible'

 

"c'mon jun, lets go home.. its getting dark.."

doojoon said to junhyung, reassuring his bestfriend that maybe they can still find the old lady tomorrow..

 

when they really give up and starting to walk away, a familliar voice was heard by junhyung..

 

"young man, all your worries are nonsense"

 

both junhyung and doojoon look back. they saw an old lady with a warm smile, looking at junhyung..

 

"ajhumma, there you are.. glad i saw you.."

junhyung approach the old lady.. and saw did doojoon..

 

"listen young man.. he needs you now.. he's weak and you're the only one who can make him feel better.."

the old lady looks worried and nervous..

 

"but i dont understand ajhum-"

 

"you, you are the source of the air he breathes in.. without you, he will die.. go now and help him!.."

 

junhyung was confused on what the old lady was talking about.. and as he was thinking of what the old lady said, he remembered something..

 

some flashbacks:

 

"what's wrong with you?! are you crazy?!"

junhyung was breathing hard because of the shouting he did. he was kissed by a boy whom he doesnt know the name or how he gets in his house now. and to sum up, he was kissed twice..

 

"im sorry, but i cant breathe"

the doe eyed boy answers. holding his lips with his left hand.

 

'so he can speak'

 

"do you think you can breathe by kissing me?!"

junhyung responded back, still angry towards the boy.

 

"yes!"

the doe-eyed boy smiled obliviously  at junhyung and do an aegyo.

 

"hyunseung, you live just to love me?"

 

"yes, and i will breathe the air you exhale, that's why i kissed you.. mianhe.."

 

"its okay, infact, im glad you said that"

end of flashbacks.

 

'i didnt kiss him today.. the last time i kiss him was last night..'

then junhyung understands everything.. that without him, without his kiss, hyunseung might be in danger..

hyunseung will have trouble in breathing that may cause his death..

'no!.. not now that im sure what i feel about him'

 

"ajhumma, thank you so much!.."

junhyung then runs ahead to go home.. the old lady talked again..

 

"take care of him for me, young man.. whatever you are feeling, dont doubt it.."

the old lady gave the last reassuring smile that he can give to junhyung..

 

"i will ajhumma, i will.."

 

"and by the way, he's not home.. he was looking for you.. hurry and give him what he needs.."

 

and by that last word.. junhyung run as fast as he could.. forgetting about doojoon who was in confusion the whole time..

 

"that granny and junhyung are talking about weird stuff but still, im drag into this mess.. way up doojoon!"

doojoon mumbled ti himself as he was following junhyung..

 

- - - - -

 

hyunseung was lost.. he was dizzy.. his sight was blurry and his body was weak.. and he was out at the streets of seoul..

 

'junnie-ah.. where are you..'

 

he was bumping to every person he passes through and somehow, every step, every corner he turn to and every streets he crossed without junhyung in it, he gives up..

 

'if i kiss a stranger, i'll surely die.. i need junnie.. but i cant find him..'

 

hyunseung stopped in a dark alley and sat at the corner of it..

 

'he left me purposely.. he was kind.. but not enough to love me..'

 

'junnie-ah.. i love you.. thank you for creating me'

 

when hyunseung was ready to accept his faith and closed his eyes.. just on that moment, he saw a man who was bending down to go to his level..

 

"hyunseung-ah, i found you.."

 

"junnie.. my junnie.. i love you.."

 

junhyung press his index finger in hyunseun's lips..

 

"i know hyunseung.. lets go home.."

 

junhyung grabs the fragile and weak body of hyunseung and carry him bridal style.. junhyung gave a small peck on hyunseung's lips.. hyunseung looks disappointed..

 

"seungie, bare with it a few more minutes until we reach home.. i'll give you more than a kiss.."

junhyung said to the weak red haired guy in his arms, and hyunseung just nodded..

 

junhyung started to walk home, with hyunseung enjoying the bridal way junhyung carries him.. until now, he forgot about doojoon..

 

- - - - -

 

junhyung and hyunseung reach their home.. junhyung opens the door and go straight to his bedroom without closing the front door and without locking his bedroom..

 

junhyung place the fragile hyunseung on his bed and topped him..

 

"why did you went out? i told you to stay home right?"

junhyung said to hyunseung.. trapping the red haired between his arms..

 

"mianhe junnie.. i cant breathe.. i need you.. your kiss.."

hyunseung without looking at the lustful eyes of junhyung who was in top of him..

 

"so.. you need this.."

junhyung press his lips into hyunseung's.. at first it was just a simple passionate kiss until junhyung pressed more making it a rough kiss.. hyunseung just let out a moan..

 

junhyung was turn on with the moan hyunseung made.. he cant take it anymore and soon, he pressed his body towards hyunseung, grinding their bodies together..

 

junhyung broke their kiss and they both stare at each other.. hyunseung encircle his arms in junhyung's neck..

 

"junnie, im sorry if i pretended to be oblivious and idiot.. the truth is, everytime you kiss me, i gain every information and knowledge you have.. which means, everything you knew and know, i also know it.. im sorry junnie.."

 

"shhh.. i forgive you.. im also sorry for leaving you a while ago without kissing you.."

junhyung said while touching the cheeks of hyunseung.. hyunseung just blush madly and kept silent..

 

"so, to make up to you for my neglegance, may i continue what we've started here, in my bed?.."

junhyung whisperf huskily which made hyunseung nod..

 

to hyunseung's appovance, junhyung push his lips to hyunseung's lips roughly.. hyunseung lets out again a moan which made junhyung a chance to stick out his toungue into hyunsueng's hot cavern..

 

junhyung dominated.. it was a long minutes of passionate kiss..

 

'maybe the dream i had was me and hyunseung having .. is this the moment to make it reality?'

junhyung thought.. not breaking the kiss he shared with hyunseung..

 

'i'll surely be able to live long with junnie with this kind of kiss.. i love this kiss.. i love junnie..'

hyunseung thought.. enjoying the unbreakable kiss that junhyung was giving him..

 

junhyung broke it.. and hyunseung was disappointed..

 

"just wanna say i love you hyunseung.. i do really love you.."

 

"i love you too junnie.. i'll always will.."

 

 

hyunseung and junhyung said to each other while staring with each other.. even though they didnt say it, just by lookhng to their eyes, they will see it.. the love and need..

 

"it took me a day seungie.. just one day to make me love you and it takes a lifetime to break that love.."

junhyung said..

 

"stop being cheesy and just kiss me.."

 

before hyunseung and junhyung shared again a long kiss or maybe more, the door to junhyung's bedroom opened..

 

"YAH!! junhyung.. why did you leave me behind?.. i thought-"

doojoon froze.. seeing junhyung on top of a red haired boy on the bed.. doojoon knows what's going to happen if he didnt come.. all he did was to..

 

"WAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!"

 

and he leaves junhyung's apartment..

 

just by that, the thing that junhyung and hyunseung was doing where cancelled..

 

'damn you doojoon! making my dream postponed to come true!!!.. aish'

junhyung thought while he run to follow doojoon..

 

"my junnie has a stupid friend?.."

hyunseung tilted his head.. living him alone in junhyung's room..

 

and that's how the day ended for the loving new couple.. with junhyung explaining everything to doojoon who was still in shock and hyunseung who was starring at the mirror, to practice kissing..

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE: did you guys like it.. im sorry if i cant write scene.. im really awkward writing it.. and mianhe for posting it late since i change the plot.. so, let me know if you like it..