can of coke can change a heart..

a CAN of COKE with L-O-V-E ♥ (TWO-SHOTS)

 

a fine young man named yong junhyung was walking the streets in his neighborhood as he was going to his school. the streets were busy since it was a fine monday morning. since his school was just walking distance from his house, he always walk to go to his school. he loves walking.

 

as he arrive at the school grounds, his classmate and only bestfriend spotted him.

 

"yah! junhyung, over here"

his bestfriend shouted while waving his hands above his head, signaling junhyung to come closer..

 

junhyung noticed his bestfriend, and even from afar, he can see the grin plastered on its face. he shrugged and thought, maybe he can ask him later.

 

"yow! doojoon, what's up man!"

junhyung high five his bestfriend named doojoon and together, they walk to their respective classroom.

 

during their walk, the grin on doojoon's face was still visible in junhyung's eyes. curiousity strikes, he ask doojoon.

 

"what's with that face doojoon?"

junhyung asked doojoon while still walking. junhyung was racing his eyebrows to doojoon.

 

doojoon sigh and stop before answering.

"i thought you didnt notice.. and im glad you asked"

doojoon then lean on the walkway's wall and shove his hands in his pocket.

"you missed a lot this weekend, buddy"

 

junhyung also lean on the wall and rested his head in it.

"you know i hate clubbing.."

 

doojoon smirk and leaned sideways, facing junhyung.

"we didnt go to the club, stupid.."

junhyung looks at him and raise another eyebrow telling doojoon to spill it out.

"we went to a karaoke bar.. and we saw her"

 

junhyung slightly widened his eyes. he knows who doojoon was reffering as 'her'. the girl he admired the most, the girl in his dreams. the queenka of their school, hyuna.

 

hyuna was like a masterpiece of art in junhyung's eyes. heck, she's a queenka for a reason. junhyung never admit to doojoon that he was serious about hyuna. doojoon only knew that junhyung just want to taste hyuna and hook up with her. junhyung leaves that thought, to hide his serious feelings.

 

"what is she doing there? having fun with her girlfriends?"

junhyung asked doojoon.

 

"nope, she was with someone else"

doojonn answered simply but whisperly. junhyung didnt answer so doojoon just continued

"she's with another man junhyung.."

 

junhyung didnt speak. he kept silent. but his heart was shouting, screaming and hurting. he doesnt want to look weak infront of doojoon and he's in their school. its embarrassing to cry. he composed himself mentally and stand straight.

 

"we'll be late doojoon, let's go"

junhyung said, not looking at doojoon and walking ahead. doojoon smirk, since he just knew junhyung doesnt care about hyuna. a bestfriend who's blind in junhyung's inner feelings.

 

they enter their class. the class ended with doojoon sleeping through out the day while junhyung, stared at the open window beside him.

 

the school hours ended. means that they have to go home.

 

"junhyung-ah, lets go clubbing, lets find some cheeks that can help our frustrations out.."

doojoon invitedly ask junhyung while hooking his shoulder to junhyung..

 

"i told you, i hate clubbing.. i want to sleep and man! be faithful to your yoseob.."

junhyung answered calmly leaving doojoon alone.

 

"yah! you know we argued a lot! i cant have with him because of his cuteness.. god i hate that!"

doojoon fight back. junhyung notice the pale face of doojoon. junhyung knows that doojoon was serious about yoseob but one thing is for sure, doojoon wants to get in yoseob's pants but always fail. that yoseob guy was just to innocent for that matter.

 

"just wait for him to be ready and dont act like a bastard ert.. i know you cant hook up with girls.."

junhyung joked doojoon and they high five again..

 

they both parted ways. doojoon to go who-knows-where while junhyung walks to the direction of his home..

 

- - - - -

 

as junhyung was walking to the streets, his mind was still on the fact that hyuna has a boyfriend and the other fact that he's not the lucky man.

 

why cant it be me?

why cant it be the two of us?

 

he was hurt, he wants to cry just to release his emotions. but he cant. he knows that it was a one-sided love. heck, he was still thinking if hyuna knows him or even if she notice him at school. he was an invisible man to hyuna. he knows it.

 

walking is best when you're in pain..

 

he smiled to himself and shrugged the thoughts of hyuna. he needs to forget about her. junhyung was still emerse on thinking until someone hits his body..

 

THUMP!!!

 

"hey! watch where you-"

junhyung suddenly stopped his rage as he saw that the person who bump into him was an old lady. maybe in his 70's.

 

"ajhumma, you okay, let me help you"

junhyung saw the big bulky bags and plastics that the old lady was carrying..

 

"you, such a fine and kind man thank you so much"

the old lady smiled warmly to junhyung and junhyung felt warm, yet he felt sorry for the old lady for walking alone..

 

"im sorry ajhumma, did i hurt you?"

junhyung ask the old lady worriedly as he was bringing and carrying the heavy stuffs of the old lady. "let me help you with this and walk you home"

 

"a handsome man like you are rare now to be sweet and kind to a dirty old woman like me, your girlfriend is very luck young man"

 

"erm, i dont have a girlfriend ajhumma"

junhyung answered bitterly to the old woman walking beside him.

 

"you may look tough in the outside, but i can see you are lonely and hurt"

the old lady look at junhyung with a warm smile that never fades after meeting junhyung. "want to share your problem with an old experienced lady like me?"

 

junhyung shook his head and laugh awkwardly "aniyo ahjumma, im fine really"

 

the old lady was unsatisfied by the answer of junhyung, but she ignored it. the old lady suddenly stop and junhyung followed. the old lady get something in one of her bag and hand it to junhyung.

 

"maybe this will help you"

the old lady extended her arms and handing junhyung a can of coke, still cold.

 

junhyung looks confused but still accepted the can of coke in his hands.

 

"drink that when you reach your home, but dont drink it whole, sip it and taste it first. you will feel and see your happiness and will soon have the sweetness and bitterness in it"

 

"your life will be complete, and if ever you dont like it, you can throw it without finishing it, but if you like the taste of it and want more, treasure it"

 

junhyung was confused on what is the old lady was saying. he kept his eyes on the can of coke until he noticed that the old lady stopped speaking. he averted his eyes to see the old lady but only saw that he was alone. he also notice that the heavy bags disappeared. he ignored it and walk again straight to his home.

 

'something is word about the old woman earlier. haay! i just really need to go home' he thought to himself.

 

he soon walked alone in the street with a can of coke with his hands.

 

- - - - -

 

junhyung reach his apartment door.

 

"im home.."

 

he didnt expect an answer. junhyung leaves alone since his parents was working abroad. all the expenses of junhyung was handled by his parents. junhyung lives only to study, eat and sleep.

 

junhyung throws his bag on the floor and slam his self on the sofa. he notice the can of coke in his hands. he sat up and eyed the can of coke.

 

'you look weird. but you're red.. and cold.. oh! i never told that ahjumma that im addicted to coke'

he thought to himself. junhyung was addicted to coke since he was a kid.  he drinks coke like a normal person drinks their water. and because of that, he has been sent to hospital when he was 13 years old and told that he should drink coke moderately. junhyung never drink coke until then.

 

'i forgot how you taste.. it wont harm me when i drink you right?'

junhyung then open the can of coke. he closed his eyes, put the red cold can in his mouth and sip it.

 

then everything happened so fast. junhyung felt a weight on his lap and a soft cold thing pressing on his lips.. he opened his eyes and..

 

"WAAAAAAH!!!!"

 

- - - - -

 

junhyung was deeply staring the doe-eyed boy that looks like a girl on the couch accross him. he has a red hair and fair white skin. he has good built body but still skinny. how did junhyung know? the boy was earlier sitting in his lap. after he shouted like a lady, he run through his room to get some clothes for the boy to wear.

 

going back, junhyung was still staring at the boy, observing him. the doe-eye boy was silent and looking at the window, far beside the veranda. junhyung is not an expert on approaching people and be a friendly dude. which explains why doojoon was he's only friend. junhyung cant keep quiet any longer. he need to ask questions.

 

"how did you get in my house.. ?"

 

thd doe-eyed boy didnt answer, but he looks at junhyung while playing with the hem of the big shirt junhyung lend him..

 

"what's your name?"

 

 

"where do you live?"

 

still no answer. 'what's wrong with this guy'  junhyung shrugged of and stands up. before he can walk, the doe-eyed boy grabs his wrist from behind.

 

"what the-"

junhyung was cut off by a pair of lips pressing to his own. he pushed the guy hard making the boy stumble..

 

"what's wrong with you?! are you crazy?!"

junhyung was breathing hard because of the shouting he did. he was kissed by a boy whom he doesnt know the name or how he gets in his house now. and to sum up, he was kissed twice..

 

"im sorry, but i cant breathe"

the doe eyed boy answers. holding his lips with his left hand.

 

'so he can speak'

 

"do you think you can breathe by kissing me?!"

junhyung responded back, still angry towards the boy.

 

"yes!"

the doe-eyed boy smiled obliviously  at junhyung and do an aegyo.

 

"aish! what's wrong with you? you're not answering my question earlier and now you talk and act cute"

junhyung then stand on his one knee to go to the doe-eyed boy level. he thought the the boy was kind of mysterious, but also cute. he didnt notice the smile on his face until the doe-eyed boy reach his cheeks and hold them.

 

"you're perfect when you're smiling.."

the doe-eyed boy tell junhyung while looking straight to his eyes. junhyung blushed upon hearing it. he never had a compliment such like this. he smiled wider, feeling the warm hands pressing his cheeks.

 

the sensation he felt inside his body while staring at the doe-eyes of the boy infront of him was unexplainable. he felt comfortable staring at it and he doesnt want to get off his eyes.

 

the butterflies in junhyung's stomach was getting more unbearable. just by looking and feeling the warm hands of the boy makes him forget the hurt and pain that was made by hyuna.

 

'can i forget hyuna and try to love this guy instead?'

he thought to himself. doojoon was gay. he had a long time relationship with a cute boy named yoseob. so, its not a big deal to junhyung to change heart and be a gay since his only friend was gay also.

 

"what's your name?"

junhyung ask the doe-eyed boy.

 

"my name is hyunseung, and i transform into this when you sip the coke can. and i live and came out because i felt your loneliness. im here to love you and take care of you"

 

junhyung registered the words that hyunseung said to him. and he find it ridiculous. but then, he remembered the old lady earlier that gave him the can of coke. everything sink in and now he understands everything.

 

the can, the loneliness he felt and everything the old lady said was true.

 

he then holds hyunseung's cheek as he was thinking that maybe, he can find happiness with hyunseung.

 

"hyunseung, you live just to love me?"

 

"yes, and i will breathe the air you exhale, that's why i kissed you.. mianhe.."

 

"its okay, infact, im glad you said that"

 

and they shared a long passionate kiss that junhyung knows, hyunseung will be able to live long in the human world..

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE: wanted a sequel??.. kindly comment and if i get more 'yes' than 'no'.. i'll post the sequel.. ^_^ i hope you like it.. mianhe, i cant stop myself for including my 'DooSeob' since im a dooseob shipper.. ^_^