READ http://roseofsharon22.wordpress.com/fanfiction/

e-Love-tric shock

This short story was made after seeing the teaser image f (x) electric shock. So came the idea for this story .. dech, although a bit forced, but received dech aja,, read ..! beware if not read ... (maksa!!)
Does not connect at all .... but ya never mind read wrote ... hehehehe

=====

Dorm super junior

"Let my friends our house trim. Come on do not be lazy .., uh, you enhyuk trim your CD rack or throw me! "Super Junior's leader shouted that afternoon. As foremen who monitor his subordinates, Leeteuk hyung nag-member once asked members to clean their dorm.
"Yes yes,,. Really fierce-like ajumma ajumma in the market "that had been hit cerocos enhyuk first spray.

All member super junior day they worked together to clean the dorm. It has been almost a month of dorm was not neglected. Inhabit the very busy so no time to just clean the floor.

"Help me lift it hyung!" Sindong the hassles of raising a large sofa alone. Leeteuk who was nearby and immediately helped lift the big sofa.
"Room must also be clean. I do not want to change your room into the trash "Leeteuk warned.
"Kyu, this means you fighter .., take it or burn my" nagging Enhyuk when I discovered a CD rack is also filled with all gaming equipment Kyuhyun, no wires, stick games, CD games Kyuhyun ... and other collections.
"Kyu hyun ..... take it or throw me!" Enhyuk repeated again, but the call was menyaut.

"Where's the boy?" Said enhyuk at Leeteuk. the leader then spread the view that the quest for the maknae evil.
"I do not see him since this morning" Leeteuk said kyu hyun's room. Who knew the boy was still asleep in his room. But when you open the room, in the middle there is only Sungmin organize closets.
"Kyu hyun where?" Said Sungmin Leeteuk on.
"Whether, when I woke up he was not in his bed" Sungmin said.
"He might run away from this communal work hyung. The evil that's often like that, "said enhyuk still emotional because its so full of CD racks for kyu hyun items.

"He was to Incheon hyung" Donghae said suddenly appeared from the kitchen.
"Incheon? What is he doing there? "Said Leeteuk.
"He said something he should do. Important. I thought he had permission to you "Donghae said and picked up a large plastic bag containing items that are not used anymore.
"Incheon?? ...," Thought Leeteuk was curious what kyu hyun in Seoul and why ..,
"What is now the 7th?" Said another member Leeteuk on.
"O God ..., basic boy" Leeteuk muttering to himself.
"What is it hyung? Ryewook asked curious.
"Today the new album photo shoot f (x), I think evil is wandering there" said Kyuhyun Leeteuk find the mystery disappearance of community service today.
"True,? but, shoot it in the out door hyung, a lot of people outside who see the "Donghae said a little panic.
Leeteuk nod agreement, the other members just looked at each other.
All of a sudden ....
Brakkkkk .... Open a door in a hurry

"You see my car? hilaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnggggggg my car! "Yesung shouted frantically.

"We have to catch up. Before the boy was throwing a tantrum again "Leeteuk said.

Leeteuk words correctly, would be a great news when super junior kyu hyun looks at the shooting location f (x) .., is super junior and f (x) are in one agency, but became suspicious because the only kyu hyun that there is not together with the other SM artists. Moreover, recently more widely heard kyutoria moment (kyu hyun and Victoria) at SM Town concert in Anaheim USA.

Actually it does not matter if Kyuhyun came to Victoria, the two are the lovers., Especially his hyung all know how crazy super junior kyu hyun love the girl's china. Kyu hyun even been called by Mr. Lee because he felt too open to fans. So Victoria should get a lot of Antis.

But not if you give up .. kyu hyun, who knows what makes a relationship kyu hyun so crazy about a plain girl there. Kyu hyun is so persistent, the company was blessed (?) Relationship with the remarks that their relationship should not publish the record-no ... secret ...., relations that are only known underground artist BC only, and should be kept for the purpose of meeting management.

Kyu hyun woke up very early today. After a shower and brush your teeth, do not forget to clean , wear perfume and wear a hat, kyu hyun hyungnya grabbed the car keys. Either the car who was he wearing, kyu hyun nonchalant. What matters to him is up in Incheon latest album photo shoot location f (x).

..............................

Location shooting f (x)

"Let's get prepared in the woods shooting, while still fresh air," shouted the director on his staff busy putting the equipment.
"Artist ready?" Said director on staff make-up.
"Soon," said one of the staff make-up.

Member f (x) is ready with a white shirt-style fairy forest. Luna, Sulli and Crystal wearing a white knee-length dress is beautiful, adorning it with ribbons. Amber is different with red shorts and white shirt with a decorative crown and leaves on his head. Victorian tarakhir out of the locker room, Victoria wore a white long dress. Her blonde hair was allowed to decompose without ribbons adorn. She was like a doll,,, very beautiful.

"Ready to take" one of the staff. Photo session will be conducted. One picture taken by one member alone. Location of their photos this time was a forest on the hills in the area of ​​Incheon. Accidentally in select areas far from the city to avoid the arrival of fans or journalists.

Victoria waiting for his turn to sit back a little busy people. Suddenly there is someone who closes his eyes from behind.
"Who's this? Asked Victoria. The man did not answer.
"You might not Luna, or crystals, hands are too big. You're also not amber or Sulli, they're shooting. Or beat me show you later "said Victoria.

"Yak,,,. Scary once you qian "the man let go of his hand.
"Oppa, what are you doing here?" Victoria panic after knowing who the person who closes his eyes.
"Why? I want to see my beautiful girlfriend was shooting. should not be? "said kyu hyun.
"... Should not," said Victoria.
"Why?"
"A lot of people out here who see you, I'll definitely have more news kyutoria" said Victoria still panic.
"It's nice qian,,. Other people will know "
"Yes, but antisku will be millions, you want me in continually bash because it's close to you?"
"I do approach you, not you who approached me. They are more sensitive should see "grumbled kyu hyun.
"You just have to hurry home!" Command Victoria.
"No, I want to see you, take care of forest monster who would kidnap a beautiful goddess like you are" said kyu hyun spirit.
"Kyu hyun Shii ..., what are you doing here?" Said manager f (x) all of a sudden.
"Hey,, hyung .. I want to see memotretan "said kyu hyun.
"Are you alone?" Said manager looked around for other members.
"... Yes," said kyu hyun.
"I'm so sorry .... shiii kyu hyun, it looks like you have to go soon. There were some people who seem to see you. It would be nice if you see yourself here "menjelskan manager.
"But hyung, ..."
"I beg kyu hyun Shii ..., it's for Victoria as well" said the manager.

"It was my turn, you go home .. oppa, I'm fine here" Victoria and then say goodbye to the photo shoot. Kyu hyun busy while wearing a jacket and wearing a head covering so as not to recognize other people. Then the manager walked away in between f (x) into the parking lot.

"Hyung, I do not want to go home" said kyu hyun protest.

-------

"Omo ..., O god you scared me" said Victoria, who was surprised that suddenly appeared a very large brown bear.
'Yak, along with five pictures ... now bear it "said director directs. All member f (x) hand in hands of. Did not miss brown bear, the bear was standing next to Victoria and Victoria's hand. Some photos taken with the bear. The bear is always located next to Victoria and did not intend to move.

"Sorry sir bear, you're holding my hand too hard" Victoria said softly to the bear. And the bear was understood then loosen his grip and down repeatedly apologized.
After taking some photos, all member costume changes for the next photo shoot. Victoria returned to wait his turn to change costumes, Victoria must place the other members are. Brown bear suddenly came over and stood next to Victoria again.

"Omo, you startled me again mister bear" Victoria said, his chest.
The bear remained silent, holding her stomach is busy, it looks like the bear was laughing so hard no sound.
"Ni the stomach pain?" In the heart of Victoria.
"Are you okay? ...," Tanya Victoria
"Qian,,. It's me "said the brown bear from behind the mask size.
"Ehhhhhhh???" Victoria turned to brown bears who still sat holding her stomach.
"Ka .. ka .. you?" Victoria stammered.
"Yes, it's me .., you are most handsome oppa universal highway, the only one who loves you with every Oppa handsome aura" said the brown bear.
"Do not joke, who are you?" Victoria hit the head of a bear, teddy bear's head until it almost sank. He was not sure if the bear is the beloved oppa.
"Yakkkk ...., isange song ..., do you?" Kyu hyun upset that Victoria beat his head to fall off. But kyu hyun hurriedly put on her doll's head nearly off.
"O God,, oppa, what are you doing here??" Said Victoria after making sure that the figure in the brown teddy bear that is kyu hyun. Victoria was his head pukulnya earlier.
"Is not you been home?" Victoria lowered his voice so that others do not hear it.
"I already said I want to see you my dear ...," said kyu hyun quasi-romantic.
"This costume?" Said Victoria.
"I took from the car equipment. You know qian, this dress is hot "Kyuhyun shook his hand like a fan.
"But it's okay, as long as you take care of you, I'm fine. Remember .., only I were a man you could count on "

Victoria remembers how hard it is to establish relationships with other big stars. Victoria looked at the brown teddy bear. Although Victoria did not immediately see the face of kyu hyun, he knew that kyu hyun is really sincere to say that. Without saying anything, Victoria gently hugged the doll.
"Thank you .... funny bear, you can always count on me" Victoria said as she hugged the doll.

.....................

In the corner location.

"Hyung seems we do not need to be worrying that the devil" Donghae said behind a wall.
"True,,,. Kyu hyung just can not seem to stem his affection for Victoria. His attempt to be around her very persistent ... "
"Satan is really crafty,,,. brown bear costume was a good idea,,,. No one will know that it contains Korean star Cho Kyuhyun Super Junior ... hahahaha "Donghae laughs.

= End

 

READ http://roseofsharon22.wordpress.com/fanfiction/