You're My Pet(s)!

You're My Pet(s)!

Being a 14-years-old is hard.

 

Kyuhyun sighed as he opened the door to his apartment, it had been a long day at school today. And also, he had some matters to be taken care off earlier. There was not even one time for Cho Kyuhyun to even rest even if he’s at home.

 

“YAHHH!! GIMME MY FISH BACK!! I’M HUNGRY!!”

 

“NOO!!! YOU CAN’T STUPID CAT!! YOU CAN’T EAT THE FISH! IT’S THE SAME AS EATING ME!!”

 

“DONGHAE, GIVE CHAERIN HER DINNER!!”

 

“NOOO, DON’T DO IT DONGHAE! DON’T LISTEN TO THE STUPID BUNNY!!”

 

“SHUT UP, YOU MONKEY!!”

 

See what I meant?

 

Kyuhyun sighed for the umpteenth time that day as he slumped against the wall, feeling tiredness washed over his body.

 

It was hard being a 14-years-old, especially if you have to take care of a fish, a bunny, a cat and a monkey who lives under the same roof.

 

Well, they were not exactly animals, but they sometimes acted like one.

 

“RAWRR!! I’M GONNA EAT YOU AND THE FISH, DONGHAE!!”

 

“EEEEKKKK!!”

 

Okay, scratch that. They acted like animals all the time.

 

“Guys….” Kyuhyun said tiredly as he forced his now heavy body towards the four, effectively stopping their movement (Chaerin straddling the scared Donghae, a fish in , Sungmin grabbing Hyukjae who was trying to get the female off his friend) and Kyuhyun thanked the God for their supersonic, animal-like hearings to be able to detect his soft, tired voice.

 

Like always, all of them pounced on their ‘owner’, sending the teen onto the floor and Kyuhyun (like always), could only let out a soft groan.

 

“Kyuhyunnie! You’re back!” the fish, Donghae said, his eyes were big and shining as he straddled the younger one (yes, Donghae is older, he’s 15 this year). Chaerin, the cat was on his back, same shining eyes as he greeted the male (she’s 14, the youngest one in the group) and Hyukjae and Sungmin (same age as Donghae) were piling up on top of the fish and the cat, also greeting him with bright, gleaming faces.

 

Kyuhyun was used to it, being suffocated to death every time he came home, but that doesn’t meant it hurts anymore less. He gasped for breath and tried to push 4 people off him, “Yeah… I-I’m back… Can you guys get up? You’re crushing me…”

 

Chaerin gasped, straightening her body, sending Sungmin and Hyukjae to fall on their butts (don’t be surprise, but she’s also strong like all the other guys, in fact, the 4 of them were stronger than Kyuhyun, animal genes or something, Kyuhyun had assumed) and wailed, “Oh, we’re sorry! Get up, fishy, you’re crushing Kyuhyunnie, you idiot fish!!” She yanked the back of the pouting male’s collar, effectively pulling him off Kyuhyun and the male finally could breathe properly again.

 

“Yah, I’m not an idiot!! And you should call me ‘oppa’!! I’m older than you!!” Donghae said as he glared at the younger female, but the glare was not cold or menacing, just cute and childish.

 

That’s why Chaerin could always fight him back, “Ewww! No way! That’s disgusting! I only call Sungmin oppa, ‘oppa’!”

 

Here we go again.

 

“Kyuhyunnie is also older than you! You should call him ‘oppa’ too!”

 

“But I want to call him Kyuhyunnie!”

 

“No you can’t! I’m the one who called him that first!”

 

“Whatever, I wanted to call him Kyuhyunnie! Bwelk!!”

 

Donghae gaped like a fish, “Why, you—”

 

“Guys!” Kyuhyun cuts them off, his voice raised a bit so that they would know that he didn’t want to hear any fight and to his luck, they did understood and kept quiet (although Chaerin and Donghae did glare each other silently with Sungmin and Hyukjae did the same thing to each other because Sungmin was in Chaerin’s team and Hyukjae with Donghae).

 

Kyuhyun gets up, though a bit wobbly and smiled when he saw the worried look in his – he didn’t know what to call them, but he decided that they’re his family and friends – eyes, “Have you guys eaten yet?”

 

They all shook their head in sync and Kyuhyun chuckled at the cuteness, “No! Sungmin made me a steamed fish and Donghae stole it from me!” Chaerin pointed towards Donghae and the older male jumped in surprise, “W-Well—I-I—”

 

“Okay, okay,” Kyuhyun cuts him off (and Donghae pouted while Chaerin silently cheered with Sungmin), “I’ll take a bath first and then I’ll fix us something to eat, yeah? Behave.”

 

And they all nodded in sync again, this time, with bright shining eyes and smiles.

 

--

 

When Kyuhyun was 6, he met with two kids under the rain.

 

Kyuhyun was on his way home, drenched to the bones when he stumbled across two kids; one girl and one boy. Their clothes and faces were dirty and they were staring at Kyuhyun with something danced in their eyes, something that young Kyuhyun couldn’t understand.

 

(And as he grew up, Kyuhyun realized it was hurt, confusion and mistrust).

 

Kyuhyun actually didn’t know what to do when he came across the two strangers. He could only stare at the couple (the girl was hugging the boy protectively, while the boy, who looked extremely exhausted was resting his head on the girl’s chest, hands loosely wrapped around the girl’s waist) and doing nothing. And suddenly, images of his sister bringing home a stray kitten flashed through his mind and the thing a 6-years-old Cho Kyuhyun thought after that was,

 

Why won’t I take them home?

 

And so he did take them home and of course, what do you expect when you brought home two homeless children?

 

“Umma, why can’t I keep them!?”

 

Mrs. Cho sighed as she massaged her temple. She stole a glance towards the two children her son brought home just now; all drenched and dirty, “Kyuhyun, you can’t keep them. They are humans, not animals!”

 

Kyuhyun bit his lips and looked at the two kids who were eating right now. His family was very surprised when he brought them home, but her mom had kindly given them something to eat while the two of them talked, “But umma… Look at them! They’re dirty and homeless,” he didn’t know what homeless means but had heard his sister used the word before, “Just like that kitten noona brought home! Why can’t I keep them?”

 

Mrs. Cho stared at her son. She had never seen Kyuhyun so persistent before (except when it involves his gaming). Kyuhyun is always an obedient son, agreeing to everything his parents said and suggested, so that’s why she was a bit surprise to see Kyuhyun so persistent in keeping the two children.

 

Keeping…

 

“No, Kyuhyun! You can’t keep them! Your noona brought home a kitten! Not two homeless children!”

 

“But umma~!” Kyuhyun pouted and whined. He actually pouted and whined! Mrs. Cho thought in horror before sighing loudly, “Kyuhyun, listen to me. We can’t ke—No, we can’t have them here because their umma and appa might be looking for them.”

 

Kyuhyun bit his lips and judging from the knitted brows and pursed lips, Mrs. Cho knew her son was about to counter-back.

 

And true enough, he did, “What if they didn’t have any umma and appa?”

 

“Then we have to send him to somewhere where they’ll be taken care of.”

 

Kyuhyun pursed his lips, “Why can’t we take care of them?”

 

“That’s because—” Mrs. Cho bit her lips. Why couldn’t they take care of the two homeless children? She looked at the two and felt something tugged her heart at seeing the girl fed the boy and the way their eyes shone made her mother instinct filled her body.

 

But…

 

“We can’t, Kyuhyun. It’s complicated. We need to send them to the orphanage.”

 

“Orphanage?”

 

--

 

“Umma! Umma! Where are they going!?” Kyuhyun shouted as a man and a woman he had never met before in his life took the two kids towards a black sleek car. The girl was shouting and tried to escape, but the woman tried to coax and calm her down. The boy didn’t say anything, but he was crying and Kyuhyun couldn’t help but to cry.

 

“Umma! Umma! Stop them!”

 

“No, Kyuhyun! They’ll be well taken care of, son.”

 

“No! Umma!”

 

The last thing Kyuhyun saw as he struggled in his father’s grasp was the pleading eyes from the girl and the boy.

 

--

 

2 days later, Kyuhyun found the same girl and the same boy at the same spot he first found them.

 

And this time, instead of staring at each other, the boy and the girl ran towards him and they hugged as if they had known each other long.

 

And Mr. and Mrs. Cho agreed in taking care of the two.

 

Kyuhyun was the happiest when he heard the news. The first thing he did after he was told about it by his also-enthusiastic sister was hugging the two.

 

Lee Chaerin and Lee Sungmin.

 

His umma had told him something about the two didn’t want to change their surname because they still wanted to stay as Lees but Kyuhyun was too young (and too happy) to even understand.

 

--

 

When Kyuhyun was 10, his parents died and he had to move out from the house to live in a cheaper apartment with his sister, Ahra.

 

And he found another two kids.

 

And unlike before, these two were trying to steal some bread.

 

Kyuhyun hated thieves (especially after some bastard broke into his apartment, stealing a few won he had tried so hard to collect. Damn that bastard, I’ll kill him if I find out who he is), but when he caught the two (in difficulties because he’s not athletic and damn those two ran like athletes) and saw the same thing he saw in two homeless kids 4 years ago, he brought them home.

 

The first thing that happened when he brought the two (Lee Donghae and Lee Hyukjae he had found out because they couldn’t stop talking and it annoyed as much as it amused him) was Chaerin and Sungmin snarling at the two and the two did the same thing.

 

And Kyuhyun and Ahra had to stop the four Lees from killing each other.

 

“Listen, you guys are going to live together like a family, so you guys have to be nice with each other, understood?” Kyuhyun watched in silence as Ahra reprimanded the four Lees (whose bodies filled with small wounds and bruises from the fight and were sitting on their knees, head bowed but eyes glaring daggers at each other).

 

“Understood?” Ahra repeated more firmly this time and Kyuhyun had to bit his lips from laughing at how obedience they were at Ahra.

 

From that day, they live together like a family, though the HAEHYUK (Donghae and Hyukjae’s team) and MINCHAE (Sungmin and Chaerin’s team) still fighting with each other that it had become a routine for Kyuhyun and Ahra.

 

But then, in a second, they’ll behave properly and everything was back to normal.

 

--

 

When Kyuhyun was 12, Ahra died.

 

He didn’t cry, because Ahra had been sick for quite some time and well, he had expected it. But he still feels sad and helpless, since he had no one to depend on (though he’ll never admit he had depended on his sister all this time).

 

There were times when Kyuhyun felt regret for taking Donghae, Chaerin, Hyukjae and Sungmin to live with him and even thought about abandoning them that he forced himself to work late so that he won’t have to deal with them.

 

But every time, when he came home and find the four of them cuddling together, sleeping peacefully as they waited for them to come home with a note filled with squiggly writings (‘Kyuhyunnie, don’t force yourself and rest well!’, ‘Yah, stupid cat, don’t call him Kyuhyunnie! I’m the only one allowed! Kyuhyunnie, rest well, okay? Don’t work too hard~ ^^’, ‘ fishy’, ‘Crazy cat’, ‘Kyuhyunnie, don’t be tired! Fighting! ^^~’, ‘Hyukkie! You betrayed me!’, ‘Sorry, Hae :( I just want to call him Kyuhyunnie too…’, ‘It’s okay, Hyukkie is forgiven’, ‘Stupid monkey and stupid fish’, ‘Shut up, you demonic cat’, ‘Kyuhyun-ah, don’t work up late and sleep well. Make sure you eat well too. Don’t worry about these three, I’ll take care of them. Love, Min’, ‘Ahhh~ Oppa, I want to write Love, Chaerin too’, ‘Sure’, ‘Love, Chaerin~ Mmuah~’, ‘Eww~ I want to. Love, Hae~ Your strong hyung who will always protect you’, ‘Love, Hyukkie too ^^~’) awaited him every night, he felt the love he had for them grew stronger.

 

But he was still battling with it, until he received a letter from his sister through a lawyer.

 

To: Kyuhyunnie~

 

When you read this letter, I’m probably gone to meet umma and appa and you’re probably trying to leave Hae, Chae, Min and Hyuk, am I right?

 

No, I’m not a psychic, I’m just your sister who knew everything about you.

 

I knew that you probably felt weak and helpless and hopeless when I’m gone (yes, I want to rub it on your face for a while, dear brother) and that’s why I, being the awesome sister I am, had prepared something you.

 

You may not know this but umma and appa had left us a large sum of money for us when they died. You can even be the next millionaire with the money, but umma and appa told me to only let you know about this when you’re 18.

 

But since I realized earlier that I won’t be there when you’re 18, I decided to keep it a secret until you can adjust with poor life. This is a life lesson for you, brother. I don’t want you to be even more helpless if God forbid, you were ought to lose everything one day. Cause umma and appa and me won’t be there for you during that time.

 

That’s why I brought you to live at the rundown and cheap apartment, made you starve for a few days to save money, make you work your pretty off after I gone (yeah, it’s a part of my amusement but still I intend to make you learn something valuable)

 

On the other hand, DON’T. YOU. DARE. LEAVE. THE. FOUR!

 

I know you Kyuhyun. You thought of abandoning them, weren’t you? I didn’t blame you, little bro, but hang in there will you? Don’t give up so easily. That is so not Cho Kyuhyun’s style. What have you done to my tough bro, you weakling?

 

Anyhoo, remember this; never abandon your family. They’re the only people that will be your pillar of support, your anchor from now on, so don’t let them go.

 

And about the money; do what you want with it. If you’re the little brother I knew, I’m sure you’ll handle it well.

 

Love,

Ahra.

 

When Kyuhyun looked up from the letter with a scoff, his eyes landed on the four figure waiting at the doorframe (Kyuhyun had instructed them to stay there) and he smiled, for the first time in weeks, and threw his hands up, and in a second, four bodies were pressed against him and laughter filled the apartment.

 

--

 

“GAHH! YOU FISHY! I SAID STOP STEALING MY FOOD!”

 

“AND I SAID STOP EATING MEEE!!”

 

“UGH, YOU’RE SUCH AN IDIOT! THAT’S MY DINNER, WHY SHOULDN’T I EAT IT!?”

 

“JUST BECAUSE!”

 

“MIN OPPA, KICK THE FISH’S FOR ME!!”

 

“YAH, GIVE CHAERIN HER FISH BACK, YOU !!”

 

“SHUT UP, IDIOT RABBIT! HAE DIDN’T DO ANYTHING WRONG!”

 

“WHA—YOU MONKEY—”

 

“Guys,” Kyuhyun said tiredly and the brawl immediately stopped. Four pair of eyes landed on him and Kyuhyun sighed, “Hae hyung, give Chaerin her dinner back.”

 

Donghae pouted and Chaerin took the opportunity to snatch the fish from the fishy’s hand and devoured the said meal instantly, “Look at her! She ate the fish like she wanted to eat me! That’s why I won’t let her eat fishes!” The older male whined and Chaerin cackled in glee, but stopped when Kyuhyun pinned her with a look.

 

“Chae, be nice. Hae hyung is older, so you need to respect him.”

 

“But you didn’t respect anyone older than you,” the younger female said, head tilted innocently to the side.

 

Kyuhyun had no choice than to agree with that because it’s the truth, “Yeah, but if you don’t want to have your dinner taken, be nice with him. Besides, he’s family so it doesn’t count.”

 

“….Fine…” the cat pouted, glaring at Donghae’s ‘Yes!’

 

“And Hae hyung, stop taking Chaerin’s meals, okay?”

 

“Okay!” come the cheery reply and they proceed finishing their meals in silence.

 

--

 

“Kyuhyunnie,” Chaerin said as she eyed Kyuhyun wiping the table, ignoring the glare she got from Donghae who’s washing the dishes with Hyukjae, “Why were you home late today?”

 

Kyuhyun stopped wiping the table to arch his brows towards the younger female. They all knew if Kyuhyun was home late, that meant he have something to do at school. But it’s Friday and Kyuhyun usually home earlier, but not today. He smiled and continued wiping the table, silently amazed at how sharp Chaerin is.

 

Chaerin is the smartest (beside Kyuhyun) in the group. She’s very sharp that it made her look almost like a cat. Plus she’s always catwalk when she walked and she said it’s the natural way of her walking and her feline eyes made the cat-ish features stand out more. Even though she’s tough and badass on the outside, she’s actually very cute and childish. The most special thing about her (that none of the males have) was her eye-smile which came out whenever she was happy. She’s also very protective of her older brother, Sungmin and Kyuhyun was the only person she listened to after Sungmin.

 

“I have something to do at school,” the older one replied and Chaerin (as always) pouted while resting her chin on the table, eyes never leaving Kyuhyun, “What is it?”

 

“Hmm…” came the silent reply and after awhile, Kyuhyun sat on the chair and told Hyukjae, Donghae and Sungmin to sit at the table, which they obeyed with no words.

 

“Listen,” Kyuhyun started, “Remember when I brought home a few papers for you guys and told you to answer the questions on the papers?”

 

“Oh, with that creepy, female-looking ahjusssi watching us?” Chaerin added and Kyuhyun chuckled at how Chaerin addressed the high school’s teacher, Kim Heechul.

 

“Yeah… Well, I was home late today because I have to discuss something with Mr. Park, the director of SM Academy.”

 

“Wasn’t that one of the most pretegious school in Korea?” Sungmin asked and Kyuhyun nodded.

 

“Well, next year, I’ll be in SM Academy as high school student and… Well, I thought of enrolling you guys in the same school.”

 

There was silence between the 5 of them and Kyuhyun took Donghae, Hyukjae, Chaerin and Sungmin’s bright faces as a sign to continue, “And the papers were something to show that you’re qualified to be part of SM Academy. I mean, it’s because you guys didn’t go to school before, so Director Park wanted to confirm if you guys were qualified for the academy. And…”

 

“And?” the four pressed on and Kyuhyun laughed, “And you passed.”

 

The four cheered and hugged each other (and awkwardly stopped when realized they wanted to hug the rival team) and Kyuhyun continued, “And since Hae hyung, Hyuk hyung and Min hyung are older, they’ll automatically be the second-year students there.”

 

“Then, what about me?” Chaerin asked, eyes wide and lips curled into a pout.

 

Kyuhyun smiled, “Since Chaerin is so smart, they decided to take you as a first-year student. With me.”

 

“NOOO!!” Donghae wailed, “No, no, no!! No you can’t! Kyuhyunnie, you’re smart too, why weren’t you skipping grade!?”

 

“I can,” the younger said calmly, “But we can’t leave Chaerin on her own, right?” he added, ignoring the smirk and tongue-poking Chaerin sent to the pouting Donghae, “What about me?”

 

“You have Hyuk hyung and Min hyung,” the younger one stated. The fishy nodded dejectedly as he glared at the said bunny.

 

“Sungmin hyung, you’re the oldest of the three, so I hope you’ll take care of these two.”

 

“As much as I hated to agree,” the bunny-male glared at the duo before nodding, “I’ll do it.”

 

Kyuhyun smiled, he could always rely on Sungmin, the oldest one in the group. Though Sungmin was weak and vulnerable when he first met with the older male, he had changed completely by now. Sungmin is cute with his slightly chubby cheeks, naturally pouty lips and innocent fox-like eyes. They way he eats made him look tad bit like a cute, fluffy white rabbit but you shouldn’t be fooled by the cuteness. No one except Kyuhyun, Donghae, Hyukjae and Chaerin knew that the older male is actually the master in martial arts and he’s stronger than he looks (sometimes, even Donghae lose at him). He’s also protective of his little sister and the two had each other backs all the time (especially in fighting with the HYUKHAE team). He’s the most mature one in the group (even Kyuhyun had his moment of childishness) and he’s very calm (most of the time when he’s not engaging in a fight with HYUKHAE team) but there were times when the devil side (as Donghae and Hyukjae had said) in him came out and really, you don’t want to mess with Sungmin in that mode (and Donghae and Hyukjae learned that, the hard way. Even Chaerin stayed away from him when he’s in that mode which had occurred only once.).

 

“Good then,” Kyuhyun eyed the clock, “You guys should sleep now. It’s already late.”

 

“Okay! Good night, Kyuhyunnie,” Chaerin said cheerfully as she hopped down the chair and kissed the older male’s cheek before kissing Sungmin’s cheek and poking her tongue out at Donghae’s baffled look as she ran to her room. It was a routine; they’ll try to kiss Kyuhyun’s cheeks and forehead and first come, first serve and while Donghae yelled at the female cat, Sungmin had kissed Kyuhyun’s forehead and Hyukjae kissing the other cheek, leaving no place for Donghae to leave his goodnight kiss.

 

“Hyukkie! You betrayed me!” Donghae whined at Hyukjae who gave him a sheepish smile, “Sorry, Hae.”

 

Kyuhyun chuckled at the two. Even though Hyukjae and Donghae were twins (which he doubted when he first met them) and did everything together, Hyukjae sometimes is too dense for his own good. He always follows what Donghae did but sometimes he got off the track and did spontaneous thing on his own (like now) and when he was in one of his spontaneous mode, his energy level rises rapidly (that it even beat Donghae’s energy level and Donghae’s energy level is high) that sometimes Kyuhyun thought he looked like an over-active monkey. He’s very innocent that even when they first met, Donghae had said, ‘We’re twins but we looked different. Hyukkie is older, only for a few minutes, but he’s far more innocent than me and sometimes I acted like the big bro and—’

 

Donghae huffed and crossed his hands across his chest, cutting Kyuhyun off from his train of thoughts. He patted the older male’s back, “Night, Hae hyung,” and proceed to his room. He had bought his old house after he got the letter from Ahra because Chaerin is growing up and she’s a girl and Kyuhyun – no matter how mother-like he sounded – won’t allow the girl sleeping with a male (family or not). Besides, this house is bigger and had more rooms so they could have their own room respectively. However, sometimes, Donghae would sneak into his bed when he didn’t lock his door.

 

Like now.

 

“Hae hyung, I want to sleep.”

 

“I know.”

 

“And?”

 

The older male whined, “I want to give you a goodnight kiss, Kyuhyunnie.”

 

“Okay, kiss my cheek,” the younger one said tiredly, giving his cheek to the older male but was pushed until he was on his back, “Hyung?”

 

“No, no, I don’t want to kiss there. I want to kiss somewhere else where that stupid—” Kyuhyun pinned him with a look, “—ugh, Chaerin…had kissed you. I want somewhere special.”

 

Kyuhyun sighed, clearly unbothered by how close they were right now and the fact that Donghae was straddling him while pinning his wrists to the mattress. Donghae had always love skinship and though Kyuhyun was reluctant at first but he had gradually got used to the older male’s affectionate hugs and kisses. He didn’t know why Donghae was called Fishy though and Hyukjae told him that’s because Donghae loves the sea a lot and Chaerin said he smells like a fish and Sungmin said he gaped like a fish a lot. Donghae is childish in his own way; his face gave the look of innocence and his eyes always have this mischievous spark in them (and for Kyuhyun, the reason why Donghae was called Fishy was probably because the older one always had something fishy about him when the mischief sparks in his eyes). However, there were times when Donghae’s maturity showed up and when that happened, Kyuhyun always feels like he was protected. During those times, the mischief in Donghae’s eyes disappeared completely and the orbs were filled with softness and affections. The way he talked also changes (no more childish things with cutesy voices, only adult-like, mature, deep words with low, husky tone) and the way he holds Kyuhyun also changes (no more bone-crushing, just warm and protective-like).

 

“Fine then. Just kiss me where you wanted to,” the younger one said nonchalantly, already feels the sleepiness creeping in his body.

 

“Okay!” the older male cheerfully replied and before Kyuhyun’s brain could process anything, he felt a pair of soft lips pressed against his own. It was just lips against lips, nothing more, but enough to make Kyuhyun’s eyes shot opened.

 

“Done! Night, night, Kyu,” Donghae said with a childish but charming smile of his before yawning and plopping himself beside the younger one (like always).

 

Kyuhyun stared at the ceiling for a few moments before facing the older male who’s now sleeping peacefully besides him and sighed and shook his head softly as he let the sleepiness taking over him.

 

Poor Kyuhyun didn’t know that first kiss should be memorable and eventful.

 

 

A/N: woot! Finished this finally… though I have a chaptered fic to be done, but I really wanted to post this (no matter who crappy it is). I hope u guys like this.

 

I heard about a Korean dram called You’re My Pet from my friend but I never watched it (because of my tightly packed schedule). And with the fact that people call Sungmin as Bunny, Hae as Fishy, Hyuk as Monkey and Chaerin as Cat, this fic was born.

 

And oh, also the fact that their surname is Lee. I felt strangely amused about this and decided to write a fic about their animal-like personality or features.

 

And somehow, it amused me even more to make Kyuhyun their ‘owner’, I dun know why. Also, maybe you guys were like, ‘WTH, how could Kyuhyun pick up random kids from the streets?’ and believe me, I dun know about that either. Well, it’s a fanfiction…so I guess it’s okay right?

 

Though this is a one-shot, I do plan on making a chaptered sequel (probably with the same title and more KYUHAE and EUNCHAE interactions), and I’ll post it if you guys like this, but not anytime soon cause I’ll be busy for the next months.

 

Anyhow, feel free to comment and subscribes and critiques :)~