Please don't do this.

That Stupid Bet

(Just saying, Seohyun calls Myungsoo by his real name. Sungyeol, Ailee and the rest of the school call him by L.)
Your P.O.V

You stormed away from Sungyeol. As much as you hate him, you saw how bad he wanted to get away from Dongwoo in his expressions. You were pretty sure that if you were in that position you would wish to be pulled away. But why did I call him my boyfriend?! Aish! Babo! Now Dongwoo and Myungsoo think we're together! Wait. Myungsoo. ! AISH! I'm so stupid! I dont' like Sungyeol though! I like Myungsoo!

You walked towards a restroom. Once you entered you washed your hands.

"Ugh, I can't believe I held Sungyeol's hand." You scrubbed your hands with soap for about 3 minutes.

"You held Sungyeol's hand?!" The cheerleaders came into the bathroom.

"I really don't wanna deal with you guys right now. Please go away." You washed off the soap and grabbed a paper towel to wipe my hands.

"Yah! Why are you scrubbing your hands away!" One of the girls came and held out your hand. You jerked it back.

"Look, if you don't wanna get into a fight today, leave me alone." You started to walk out.

"You're such a loser." You turned around but still stood still.

"I don't curr." One girl grabbed your shoulder and made you fall to the ground.

"Hey look you blend in with the floor! Ugly and dirty!" The girls broke into laughter.

"Hey look you blend in with your bag. Fake and plastic." You laughed as they glared at me.

"Why are you such a ?" 

"I should be asking you guys the same thing."

"Please, you would kill to be a popular girl likes us."

"If I was a popular girl like you I would probably yell ' MY MOTHAIN LIFE!'" 

" You guys are annoying me. So bye." You waved goodbye while walking out.

One girl grabbed my shoulder, turned me around, and slapped me.

"Excue me bish?" You held your cheek as you stared at them.

"That's what you get!" The girl that slapped me spoke out.

"OH HELL NO! HOLD MAH ! THIS IS GOING DOWN!" The girls started to back up but you calmed down.

"You know what, you guys aren't worth two s. I'm not gonna waste my time on you." You put your hands down and started to walk out. For the fun of it, you dropped the bag of the head cheerleader.

You walked out and started heading for my next class even though you had 5 minutes left. You ran into Myungsoo. He was the person you wanted to see at the moment.

"Myungsoo!' You happily shouted and hugged him. He didn't hug back. Why didn't he hug back? He always does. He had a mad expression though.

"Myungsoo~" You backed away from the hug and he finally looked at you.

"Seohyun." He calmly said but with a mad expression.

"Are you okay?" 

"So, you got a boyfriend and didn't tell me."

"Oh.. About that."

"I'm your best friend! Why did you not tell me?!"

"Myungsoo!" You tried explaining but he wouldn't let you.

"I tell you everything! You said you hated him! Why are you all of a sudden dating him?!"

"YAH! Let me explain!"

"There's no need! I heard everything! You were holding hands with him! You called him your boyfriend!" 

"You don't know everything!"

"Seohyun! How could you do this?! Keep something like this from me?!" You gave up on trying to explain since he wouldn't let you.

"YAH! Why are you over exaggerating?!" 

"I'm not! It's just that as your best friend I deserve to know everything!"

"You're taking this way to serious though!"

"I'm not! You said you hated Sungyeol! You said you didn't want him as a friend! Now he's your boyfriend!"

"Why won't you let me explain?!"

"Because there's no need! You said you hated him! You said you would never like him! You said he was nothing but a stupid-idiotic-cocky-player! What else is there to say Seohyun?! That you lied to me?! To your own best friend?! The one that you have been best friends with since elementary?! The one who actually hangs out with you when nobody else will? The one who is always there for you no matter what?! The one that tells you everything but you don't do the same?!"

"YAH! Why are you taking it so seriously?! It's not a big deal! And you still won't let me explain!" 

"If I gave you the chance to explain, you would've just said the words that have been spoken."

"Myungsoo I have no time for your ing literature. Please don't be like this."

"If I gave you the chance to explain, you would just say things like 'Oh he changed.' or 'Oh he's not that bad.'"

"But-"

"You're a liar!"

"Myung-"

"How can I trust you?!"

"Lis-"

"What kind of best friend are you?!"

"FOR GOODNESS SAKE! LET ME ING EXPLAIN MYUNGSOO GODDAMIT!"

Myungsoo's eyes widened in shock. This is the first time I've ever exploded with this much anger infront of him. I don't think I've ever full out cussed at Myungsoo. I felt so bad. He looked frightened. He's never seen this side of me. Well he has, but I've never used it infront of him. What the came over me. Did I really just say that to him? Well if he let me ing talk then none of this would happen. And why is he over exaggerating?! Aish! Nothing is good for me today!

The bell rang, "There's nothing left to say. Just go to class."

Myungsoo turned around and started walking. You could see that his eyes were teary. I began to have tears in my eyes. What the . I'm actually crying?! What?! This is something new! And seeing Myungsoo cry! Everything is new today. I don't know what to do anymore. I've fallen into deep mistress. You fell to your knees.

"Myungsoo.." You softly spoke out with your head down.

I just lost my best friend. The guy I fell for. My life is a living hell. He was only thing that made it worth living. Now, he's gone. Great.



_______________________________________________________________________________________

Hi guise :D 
I stayed up late at night to write this. Yeah, I know its y T_T Mianhae! I'll try harder in the future. Thanks for reading though c:
But yeah, after this chapter I got writer's blocked. LOL. So yeah. K bye c:

Too lazy to proof read. So sorry for all the typos and such, LOL.